It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO designs point inevitably toward hoax and/or terrestrial production

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

It's David Sereda, I don't know much about the guy and I can't tell you if he's legit or not...

Erm, you can stop right there. Mentioning - and worse - sourcing material from the likes of Sereda is akin to mentioning the rest of the sharlotan cabal - ie. Meier, Greer, Maussan, Dr.- ahem! Jonathan Reed, Morton, Hoagland, Dames, Boylan, etal, adnauseum.

If you want to know why these sheisters make the list, go here:
UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame

The site owner - Royce Myers III is a very sharp and critical analyst, and has done some literally, ground breaking work to unconver these frauds.
Royce is also a great guy, who sadly, has walked away from Ufology because the more he dug, the more he found just how saturated Ufology is with con-artists and all-too gullible people.

I hope he comes back.

Regards,

Matt

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Glad to see ufology really does have as many snake-oil salesmen as conspiracies. The fact that Art Bell is on that list makes me =( but....c2c is still a good listen, fun at any rate.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by jeddun

I have plenty of evidence to prove my position.. Perhaps you should do a little more research before you jump to conclusions...

xX aFTeRm4Th - thats a great post with some darn good links.

Here are some other documents which are well worth a look:

Briefing Documents:

UFO Evidence - The NICAP Report

The Disclosure Project UFO Briefing document.

The Rockefeller Briefing Document

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
look guys GUYS all i'm saying is that without the evidence of ALIEN life visiting us it is all explainable phenomena and/or of terrestrial origin...that's all. Im certainly NOT saying there are no 'unidentified' things zippin around..sure id be an a-hole otherwise...im simply stating that we need definitive proof before pondering the existence of a visiting race of beings....just 'feels' childish (in thinking) without said proof...that's all. There's definitely 'something' up there...i even had a close encounter in NJ bout 8 years past thing was hanging right above my head about 150 feet AGL. Just felt it was terrestrial when i watched it hover over me for about 4 mins before it floated off.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

From that post:
1947-July 7- William Rhodes of Phoenix, Arizona allegedly saw a
disk circling his locality during sunset and took two photographs.

We all know due to the vagaries of light around ether controlling ships
with high electrostatic emissions that photos are invariable a blur except
for low and slow examples like Rex Heflin and Dr. Vega.

But the Rhodes photos might be a VW Bug or an original Foo.
The actual craft might be quite unlike what we see or interpreted by
the artistic effort.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
look guys GUYS all i'm saying is that without the evidence of ALIEN life visiting us it is all explainable phenomena...

Jeddun,

it's good to be skeptical when studying Ufology, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

There is evidence - physical, testimonial, as well as opinion. If you do enough research, you'll find cases that contain all three. The Zamora case is considered one of the most compelling, the Belgian Flap is another. Both these cases contain not only excellent witness testimony, but also professional opinion!

I would suggest that if your looking for solid evidence suggesting an extraordinary, and unconventional explanation, then the Belgian Flap, and Zamora case, are two good cases to start with. There are many others as well, with most - if not all - covered in threads here on ATS.

Cheers,

Matt

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Hi jeddun,

I created a thread on this a couple of years ago. I agree that the design of UFO's appears to mirror the technological and aesthetic standard of each era and tends to evolve parallel to it.

The Evolution Of UFO Design

I've found a similar phenomena with crop circles too. They seem to have progressed in technicality and innovation over time in the same way a human gets better at something with years of experience.

They started as basic round circles but as time advanced they became more adventurous with their pictograms, insectoids and fractals etc. It simply mirrors a human learning curve IMHO.

IRM

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

look guys GUYS all i'm saying is that without the evidence of ALIEN life visiting us it is all explainable phenomena and/or of terrestrial origin...that's all...

And I think you are right. However, you have a clumsy way of going about defending your view.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Pretty short thread here...was just sitting here thinking.....anyone ever wonder why in the HELL UFOs seem to change in design just as our views on design and aerodynamics do?

There's a simple explanation for that. It's because you're talking about the one that is not extra terrestrial. The ET kind of UFOs, usually are just a bunch of blinking orbs. Or the one which is not aerodynamic at all ( like a massive cube).

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think I have a spinner for you.
Totally unexplainable.
A bright fiery demon that spins around like a Whirling Dervish.
Yeah that what it is.

Never illuminated air surrounding an Illuminati ether ship.
Because we are told Archimedes only works with water
and never that Tesla works with the tiniest of creation,
the ether, that can be made to react to electrical presssure
because we are told only emptiness is between atoms.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Never illuminated air surrounding an Illuminati ether ship.

What do you mean by an Illuminati ether ship? It doesn't have anything to do with the NWO Illuminati, does it? And what is an ether ship?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Oh god, please don't feed him dude... I was just having a great time reading some of the outstanding posts in this thread while skipping over "Teslaand Lyne's" usual incoherent ramblings of rubbish.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

oh excellent ..thanks for the link, i had no idea this was discussed before.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I trust you are having a nice Christmas, Internos

As I think about the premise behind this thread, it seems to me the reported appearances of USO's (as opposed to UFO's) have stayed fairly consistent over time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ever reversed your thinking? just a thought,

are goverments watch these craft & sighting all the time regardless of wot thay say to the public....

maybe there doing it because thay know where watching,

but also im sure there tech would advance just like ares does we are clearly going to copy them because we know there more technilogicaly advanced..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join