It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Of The Year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Is that the best you guys got ? I could make better ones than those on my pc with one eye closed, what a joke, I quess the one guy was lost and could find nothing better to do than circle around a tree, Hmmmm these aliens are real smart.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh definatly hub caps. and i dont think much of those pictures of god, not as good as mine.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oookay then, take some hubcaps, suspend them in the air with strings, and try to make photo's that resemble those Billy Meier foto's in every way...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Post a clear picture and I will believe. Until anyone can post a clear picture, I will consider it all LIES. Don't change the subject or send me on a wild goose chase, just post the picture!

I'd be happy to post a picture of a UFO after you post a picture of God or the Beast.

[Edited on 5-24-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
This may be moved to the Predictions area but I want to really apply this to the UFO / Alien forum...how many of you are willing to bet after this upcoming movie, The Day After Tomorrow is released we're going to see an influx of "aliens will be ending the world with floods/hurricanes/earthquakes in 2012" posts?

Do some of you feel movies like this only agitate already unstable elements in the UFO community?

Sadly, I think you're right on the mark with this one -- and not necessarily aliens, but any sort of disaster film. We might get relief from it -- but 2012 is coming up soon, and that's going to release another round of this. I hope we get over it by 2020.

It's enough to make me want to take things into my own hands and do movies, too... something about "We're Meeting Aliens And They're Okay" or "The World Is NOT Ending!"

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Byrd]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why stop at the undefined middle. Perhaps some kind of high power is real (god), pure evil I certainly know is real (humanity sometimes) or the devil, and perhaps aliens aswell.

I�m inclined to believe that it would not only be arrogant and narrow minded, but fool hardy not to not believe in the existence of life else where in the universe.

The miracle of life is enough is me to believe that there is something more to existence, something intangible but theres something none the less.

Heres my little ditty, think of all the variables and the possibilities since the beginning of time, 15 billion years, 15 billion years of impossible possibilities to conceive or imagine that lead up to each of us being able to be here today to read these silly post. Than think of how fortunate we all had our micro moment in time to experience the universe(existence) in its beauty and ugliness. Yeah I believe in aliens, and I also believe the there is some kind of design to the universe. But I�m just a little primate on this 3rd planet from an unassuming star in an unassuming part of a galaxy in unassuming universe.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All of that is very interesting and I'm sure it all sounded good when you typed it out but...what does all of that have to do with the topic of this thread?

[Edited on 5-24-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah it is only a disaster film and has nothing to do with alien's

Although the guys who made this film also made indapendance day right, so why in the world do they see to in both films destroy New York?

Do they have a grudge or somthing mor sinaster in mind?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No, the film had nothing to do with aliens...did you actually read the topic or just skim through it?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Lastdayprophet....in view of your own disdain I will say none of the photos posted are of any God. Your God doesn't exist, it is a lie, you are living a lie and because of it you are a false prophet.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
lol , god uses terragen (the purple sea pic & snow pic)

www.planetside.co.uk...

practice being god yourself , takes less than 7 days to create a planet tho (unless god used a pentium 1)

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
, it was a response to Lastday Prophet

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good eye Acidhead !

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There are no Aliens and there are no UFO's. Of all the millons of pictures of alleged UFO's I challenge anyone to provide "ONE" clear picture of a UFO or of a Alien. It is all a LIE to decieve people into believing that the Beast is a god when he comes. The only "IFO'S" are built in area 51 and the only Aliens people will see are DEMONS posing as Aliens. For over 50 years we have been carefully decieved and brainwashed into believing in UFO'S, and to date there is still no PROOF. Not "ONE" clear photo exists to this day. Don't believe the LIE.

Let me put it softly. You're a geek, 2, there is NO evidence that says UFOs or Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities DONT exist. I cannot bear being around this person, gaurds, get this man out of my sight

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So profet, you are telling me, that in all the countless TRILLIONS of planets out there, not one of the countless TRILLIONS of planets that can sustain life, only one tiny planet on one tiny arm on one tiny galaxy in one tiny corner of the universe, there is life. [b[IF THERE ARE SO MANY PLANETS THAT SUPPORT LIFE, THEN WHY DOES ONLY ONE CONTAIN LIFE[/b[] or do you think the planets are a lie, and the earth is flat and if you take a ship, you will fall off? and to end, ... ... ... ... *clears throat* ... ... ... ... MORON!!!!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Firstly, I did not post any pictures of God. If you can read I challenged anyone to provide a clear picture of a UFO. No one has posted one yet. The photo's posted are jokes, you can clearly see that the backround is a plot, a very poor deception. In the picture with the saucer flying near a tree you will notice the sun reflecting on the top of the saucer while the backround shows a cloudy day, what a bunch of crap. If you are so foolish to believe this lie help yourself, I'm not biting. The bible says that people will suffer "Strong Delusion" and that is exactly what the people that believe in UFO's suffer from, Strong Delusion. For almost 57 years now we have been deceived into believing in UFO's with absolutely no proof whatsoever, a bunch of blind idiots, truly decieved by satan, the master of deceptions. Deny Ignorance ? you people embrace it. Another point I almost forgot to mention is how "STUPID" are these aliens to fly around the earth for fifty years and never land ? That would be the same as us finding life on mars and flying around mars for fifty years, what a joke, and you people believe it. Second, As far as me being a false Prophet, I have done several post most of which have exceeded 3000 views, yet my scores were always 3 points or less, my point total always goes backwards, my posts are usually locked dispite providing accurate information, if you look through my posts you will see that I was jointly attacked by some of the mods, why ? Because I expose the LIES and DECEPTIONS and they want to keep me silent. I no longer post for I already know what the outcome will be, so I don't waste my time. Every now and then I will comment on a post such as this because many are blinded and believe this UFO garbage. I have given proof that the Great Pyramid was not built by the Egyptians, but by King Solomon, That the UFO's are a deception from satan, That man never went to the moon, That by using the ASCII code many companies name equals 666, but I quess that it's all coincidental that bill gates III, sun oil co, wendy's co,apollo 13 69, windows 96, alien hoax and others all add up to 666. You can believe what you will, I for one am not DECEIVED.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Firstly, I did not post any pictures of God. If you can read I challenged anyone to provide a clear picture of a UFO.

I know you didn't post any pictures of God and if you can read...I challenged you to provide a clear picture of God.

Are you confused?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Preest, you are the one confused. The post is about UFO's, Not God.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I worked on a couple of sci fi "ALIEN" type films.........

Not of this world.
Contamination .5
Independance Day (I still have Will Smith's dog tags from that)

When you want to make a movie call me!.....for I do have a resume and a tad bit of experiance

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was looking at the photos on the other page, and the ones in the trees...I was thinking, although I sort of know the story behind what was his name? Billy Myers? or something like that, forgive my ignorence when it comes to UFO culture, I know a little about him, but not a lot...anyways...Could it be possible that he had a stick or metal pipe attached to the back of them and the tree to make them look like they were bumping into the trees?

Forgive me for stepping into an area I dont know a lot about, but...it was just a thought that came to me when I saw them, on one, it almost looks like you can see the weight of the UFO bending the tree slightly. The one where it is in back of the tree anyways.

Like I said, is just a thought, and I don't mean to diss the Billy thing, I know there is a lot of interest in his experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join