It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Monolith over Kremlin in …1808!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for your words and contribution.

Nice links!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
UFO symbolism is common nowadays

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
!808: UFO above the Kremlin...

1908: Tunguska event - explosion above central Siberian forest, dwarfing the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs...

2009: UFO above the Kremlin...

Admittedly, Tunguska is 2500 miles from Moscow, but the dates do make me wonder if there's a connection. Perhaps centennial visits, which in 1908 went horribly wrong in some way

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
!808: UFO above the Kremlin...

1908: Tunguska event - explosion above central Siberian forest, dwarfing the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs...

2009: UFO above the Kremlin...

Admittedly, Tunguska is 2500 miles from Moscow, but the dates do make me wonder if there's a connection. Perhaps centennial visits, which in 1908 went horribly wrong in some way

GREAT!

THE CENTENARY Appointment whit our Star brother...
I do the same connection!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyteskye
Clearly it was swamp gas!

Or lights from a horse drawn carriage.

Or an early Russian missile tes...err...nevermind.

Great catch OP.... S&F

Thanks.

I have picked your irony and you are right, absolutely!

Nothing of what we can say can be compared to this incredible event of two centuries ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Yikes Giant Monoliths !

here is another slab like ufo that was reported in France 1463

www.bibleufo.com...
www.youtube.com...

more Soviet UFO reports..
www.ufo.se...
www.ufo.se...
www.ufo.se...

Unidentified Flying Objects UFOs - have been sighted over the territory we know today as Russia since the days of antiquity. For centuries people have seen objects in the sky that they could not identify, and many of them have recorded sightings, which could not be explained away as meteors, planets, stars, or weather balloons.

Some of the most interesting information concerning UFO sightings is still locked away in the secret archives of the state. Occasionally, the guarded vaults do open up, either by the passing of history or chance, and information leaks out. Recently declassified documents of the Russian Ministry of the Interior, dating back to the beginning of the 19th century, reveal some interesting UFO sightings from the Russian Empire
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

i thought this one was interesting..

880 ST. PETERSBURG UFO

A giant bright, spherical object flew over St. Petersburg on July 30, 1880. The UFO was accompanied by two identical craft, only smaller in size. The flight of the UFOs was noiseless, and they were observed over the city for three minutes.
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Vedas apparently also have references to what may be explained as extraterrestrial visitors.

I have to marvel at the Russian script. So very neat and straight. They don't write like that anymore.

Very good observation. It is pleasant to look at. With the addition of the ballpoint it seems to me that the art of penmanship started to die. PC then killed it off completely.

Is there any good fonts that reproduce this kind of writing?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Maybe, Sir Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick were right about the MONOLITH...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for your words and contribution.

Nice links!

Thank you for the thread. I'm glad others are looking around for answers.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

i don't know if there is a connection to the monoliths in that movie and these slab like ufo's but it certainly makes me think there is something more to it. i am wondering what the heck they could be and if their some type of mothership ? and is there any connection to cigar shaped ufo's that have been seen all over the world ?

interesting list of cigar ufo reports..
www.nuforc.org...

still checking on this pic , will update if possible.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

WOW, Imagir you have REALLY stepped up your work and contributions as of late, I for one am very proud of you, regardless what this case or many of the others you have presented unbiased, lucid, and professional is making you a very valuable contributor to the UFO forum. Thanks for continuing the hard work. I will have to read through this more thoroughly when I get back, but good work on this and your other threads! Keep it up my friend!

S/F...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dune_mister
fake.............................
I was thinking that, I mean, all of these ufo sketches from back in the 1800s are all blurry, and over a massive city like that, 200 odd years ago, you'd have thought that at least one decent sketch would arrise. I mean, they had nothing better to do back then, so everyone was an artist. It's probably an elongated exposure do to the sketcher seeing the planet venus crossing the sky as he drew it..........

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks,... Friend and Master!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Awesome find! Monolith back in 1808 and now a huge pyramid in 2009 but why over the Kremlin though?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

“It is impossible that the text is false. The manuscript is affected authentic paper, produced in 1805. The ortografia and the style belong obviously at the beginning of XIX the century and the author had to be an instructd person

I didn't know that people didn't ever lie back in 1800s. If it's old and autenthic it must be true..?

And there was no reason to lie back then? To make your country special? No?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

The "Cargo Cult" in New Guinea and several islands in the Pacific.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
1808 is very Interesting, I looked at the time and significance of this date to research global activities (if you will) and and some things really stand out .
1808 - Napoleon the Great was 8 years into his French Invasion of Europe , and the birth of his Nephew ,Napoleon the 3rd born in april 20 1808 .Same date as Hitler...
5 years later in 1812 Napoleon failed his invasion of Russia were they warned of an invasion by something or someone in 1808?
The reason i mention Adolf Hitler is that he also was stopped and turned back in RUSSIA like Napoleon was , A very crucial time in european history ,

....Here is the WIKIpedia of Napoleon..

Napoleon Bonaparte (French: Napoléon Bonaparte French pronunciation: [napoleɔ̃ bɔnɑpaʁt], Italian: Napoleone di Buonaparte; 15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821), was a military and political leader of France and Emperor of the French as Napoleon I, whose actions shaped European politics in the early 19th century.

Born in Corsica and trained as an artillery officer in mainland France, Bonaparte rose to prominence under the First French Republic and led successful campaigns against the First and Second Coalitions arrayed against France. In 1799, he staged a coup d'état and installed himself as First Consul; five years later the French Senate proclaimed him Emperor. In the first decade of the nineteenth century, the French Empire under Napoleon, engaged in a series of conflicts – the Napoleonic Wars – involving every major European power. After a streak of victories, France secured a dominant position in continental Europe and Napoleon maintained the French sphere of influence through the formation of extensive alliances and the appointment of friends and family members to rule other European countries as French client states.

The French invasion of Russia in 1812 marked a turning point in Napoleon's fortunes. His Grande Armée was badly damaged in the campaign and never fully recovered. In 1813, the Sixth Coalition defeated his forces at Leipzig; the following year the Coalition invaded France, forced Napoleon to abdicate and exiled him to the island of Elba. Less than a year later, he escaped Elba and returned to power, but was defeated at the Battle of Waterloo in June 1815. Napoleon spent the last six years of his life under British supervision on the island of Saint Helena. An autopsy concluded he died of stomach cancer, though Sten Forshufvud and other scientists have since conjectured that he was poisoned with arsenic.

Napoleon's campaigns are studied at military academies the world over. While considered a tyrant by his opponents, he is also remembered for the establishment of the Napoleonic code, which laid the administrative and judicial foundations for much of Western Europe.

Anyone else notice any activity around this time ?
S&F for OPee...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by StaceyWilson]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Thanks for your historical deepening.
This is a search that I had promised myself to make in these days.
star!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Funny sidenote; That video is texted in Swedish : p

However, @ McGinty, wasn't the 1908-event concluded as a meteor?

Also, does anyone have an idea as of how open-minded the Russians were ~19th century? I'm as clueless as can be when it comes to Russian culture/history, but it would be relevant to the subject concerning the likelihood of established contact with an event dated so far back.

I can't really seem to wrap my mind around the recent 2009 "pyramid in kremlin" footage though.. If any craft as large as that one seemed to be, with the aforementioned shape, would appear cruising past a capital city, wouldn't more people be alarmed? I'm probably going to receive a volley of replies ensuring its validity now, but it still doesn't feel plausible from any point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join