It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally registered an account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey all I am new here and must start out by saying this is a great forum from what i can tell and I look forward to discussing with the rest of you. I have been lurking around these forums for about 2 months now and I finally decided to make my own account and become a little more active on here. A little bit about my self... Up until about 6 months ago i was just another ignorant American who had NO IDEA about pretty much everything you guys talk about on this site. However over the past few months i have become quite obsessed with learning information that people don't want you to know. I have done quite a bit of researching into the NWO and even more research on the history of templars and such. I am also extremely interested in Astral Projection, I just ordered a couple books about it (hopefully they help) but have not been able to achieve a projection yet. With all that said I hope to become a more regular user on here and look forward to having discussions with the rest of you...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xSe7eNx

Welcome friend

While I myself am not a big believer in AP , there are many on this site

that are , and will engage you in many aspects of it.

That is the plus here , many different people with many different

ideas exchanging them, debating them and researching them.

See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome!

I guess ill give you your first flag.

Cant wait to see your posts.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Have fun and don't let the bed bugs bite!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Welcome.

I hope you'll learn to be more skeptical though. A lot of this NWO stuff can get you carried away but stay on your feet, friend. They aren't as smart and perfect they're made out to be.

new topics

top topics

join