It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2025 All planned out from 2001 on a Military document

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found a PDF file for Bush's New Wolrd Order. It was made in 1997. It was a research paper for the Air Command and Staff College. On page 24 you will see what the World Order Model Project has in store (WOMP) for short. Interesting stuff. Everything that they want to accomplish seems to be happening. The President is even on board. He pushes this agenda like no one else.

www.oldthinkernews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's not a hoax. Millenium Project has been around quite a while and many of the steps have fallen into place.

Religions have merged with each other as interfaith operations under a new umbrella, new corporate names, interred with NGO status.

Check out:
Faith in Conservation:"New approaches to religion and the Environment"
"Greening the Bible"
The church's role in land management
ARC and land management
World Bank Group
Africa Action Plan

Most all of the interfaith corporates have signed pledges, declarations, mission statements to protect biodiversity. This is required in order to join ARC. Once they join, the World Bank helps to bankroll the projects.

You might also want to check out religions attachment tp WWF, ARC, and the World Bank Environment.

World religions are being brought together under ARC and World Bank.

Religions own the globe.

PS Check out "world faith Development Dialogue" to see how 'Peace' is being achieved by using food and medicine as leverage.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't forget one of the craftiest things that TPTB does,
to hide valuable information in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That doc you found is interesting to say the least

Its crazy to see someone who is involved in military, involved in govt, stating so eloquently things that we have long feared to be true, but now we know

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Its crazy to see someone who is involved in military, involved in govt, stating so eloquently things that we have long feared to be true, but now we know

Human imagination is "tainting", isn't it

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes - I dont think anyone now is saying its top-secret. The info is out there in plain view - websites, books, videos, YouTube.

What I find amazing is I have not seen this mentioned at all and yet its so thorough and 'appears' to be being followed. To think there has been some major money invested (I guess) to fun this 'think tank'.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
New technologies come so fast, no one can follow it any more. There will be many surprises. And constant "reorganization" and "adaptation" of society.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The Millennium Project "was commissioned by the United Nations Secretary-General in 2002 to recommend a concrete action plan for the world to reverse the grinding poverty, hunger and disease affecting billions of people. Headed by Professor Jeffrey Sachs, the Millennium Project was an independent advisory body and presented its final report, Investing in Development: A Practical Plan to Achieve the Millennium Development Goals, to the Secretary-General in January 2005. The Millennium Project was then asked to continue operating in an advisory capacity through the end of 2006." [1]

SourceWatch: Millennium Project

Jeffery Sachs is the director of the Earth Institute, established at Columbia University in 1995. Not all of it is silly New-Agey left-wing stuff. The Earth Institute is formed by a series of 'centers' focusing on various aspects of global problems. One of which is the following:

The Center on Capitalism and Society seeks to determine the means by which a country can successfully achieve economic success through its ability to generate and develop sound commercial ideas. The Center's work is based upon a theory of capitalism where entrepreneurs and financiers are the key actors and the discovery of viable ideas is the essential activity. The director is Professor of Economics and Nobel-Laureate Edmund Phelps.

Others include The Center on Globalization and Sustainable Development, The Center for Sustainable Urban Development and International Research Institute for Climate and Society.

Though I don't agree with many of their principles, there are a lot of things that I do find worthy of consideration. Dr. Sachs is a severe critic of the IMF, which earns him good points in my book!

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Someone336]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I retired from Department of Defense and this is a contract with the American Council for United Nations University to do a study, I used to look at these contracts a hundreds times a day. The contract number in DACA01-01-P0095. The contract was created in the year 2001 that being the middle identifying numbers will tell you what year the contract was created. The DACA will identify what particular agency of the government requested the contract.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Doesn't the military have "what if" scenarios for many different situations? Haven't they been doing this for decades now?

Back in the cold-war days, the Military had very detailed plans for the invasion of Europe (and I'm sure they still do have a plan like that in some respects). Just because they have a plan does not mean they want to implement it. It's a contingency.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Doesn't the military have "what if" scenarios for many different situations? Haven't they been doing this for decades now?

Back in the cold-war days, the Military had very detailed plans for the invasion of Europe (and I'm sure they still do have a plan like that in some respects). Just because they have a plan does not mean they want to implement it. It's a contingency.

We plan for every contingency. CONPLANs and OPLANs are my field of specialty. If you can think of it, we probably have a contingency on file for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think these think tanks are very accurate. they look at trends and speculate what will happen. IN a way this website is a "think tank" We are all trying to look at trends and plan for the future.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm on about page 32 right now. It doesn't exactly plan out the world events. This looks just like a contingency plan to deal with many future events as they come about. I'm sure the army has tons of these. While some of the developments look worrying... it doesn't exactly predict the future as the OP is saying... all it's really doing is just saying what events are likely to happen.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I believe that the military does have "what if" scenarios for different situations, including different attacks and problems that would require the military.
From what I could make of this, it is was done in the form of a Delphi questionare. All of the people were given the same questionaire, but they do not talk, rather they put down what they think, then all answers are compared to form a consensus.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I just read part of the pdf and read some interesting things.

The military think tank predicts a world environmental government, that answers to a international tribunal for environmental crimes.

Yeah, I think the "New World Order" agenda is taking small steps to unite the world under global governance. I think that this "Climate Change" propaganda is one of those many stepping stones to a complete New World Order. What we are seeing is the "Eco-New World Order" at work. The two main NWO agendas that must be exposed are, the Ecological and Economic stepping stones to the objective for global governance. Control it like a fire, to suffocate it; hypothetically speaking.

Originally posted by bknapple32
I dont get it. I found this on google.
www.millennium-project.org...

just by copying and pasting a random sentence from the op...

it says millennium project.

I SMELL HOAX

Indeed, "The Millennium Project" is exactly what the document is. It's not a hoax at all, it is an official military document. The author Jerome C. Glen is co-founder and Director of the Millennium Project and Theodore J. Gordon is a futurist and management consultant that works for many industries including the government, military (U.N.) and pharmaceutical industry. Not to mention banking and the fact that he has worked for many members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Jerome C. Glenn data
Theodore J. Gordon data

Also,"D0MiNAT0R 1OOO" pointed out that "The Millennium Project" contains the "Rockefeller Foundation", MONSANTO and The World Bank are proud sponsors of the project. Link to his post is below:

post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

"AlwaysQuestion" posted the 32 nodes that are involved in this "think-tank".

A lot of members have linked some great information regarding this, so I do not think it is a hoax at all mate.

"AlwaysQuestion" also posted a link to "Herald Scotland", which holds some interesting information regarding the Millennium Project.

It actually makes me think about Chris Carters show called "Millennium" for some reason, but on a different scale.

I think everyone should have a go at Googling certain search strings, you never know what you may uncover. This Millennium Project seems to be a vast gold mine of information that would be very useful for all of us to see
what future events may occur (or happening right now).

Originally posted by wx4caster
its nothing special really

I have to disagree, it holds too much information about certain events that have already happened.

its pretty much a diverse field of people being asked a bunch of questions about how they see the future lol...

Its not exactly your average funfair futurist with a crystal ball
This is an elite group with many fascist NWO affiliates, hell they worked for the UN University. Isn't the UN the claimed future global military?

i could do just as well, or maybe even better with dice.

I dont think so, I think your overlooking the evidence at hand here. This is not your average document, nor is it a game of "chance" (your dice example). It has nothing to do with rolling the dice at all, its a set agenda.

This report is the result of a Delphi study chartered to explore future environmental security issues having potential military implications over the period of the Army Transformation.

Nothing evil or anything. The document isn't even classified.

Army Transformation? Not Evil? It's a global Eco-Army backed and supported by many "evil" elites including Rockefeller Foundation, The World Bank and Shell International. They are all evil corporations.

Yes the document is not classified, that does not take away the fact that it is on a military computer server, it also does not exile the credibility of the document at hand.

Originally posted by djusdjus
The military, any military has offices filled with people who think up doomsday scenarios and strategic and tactical resolutions to same.

((snip))

The fact that this document was singled out and published by a bunch of anon folks etc etc *(typical jibber jabber) is highly indicative of hoax status for this.

Can you validate this? That these offices are filled with people thinking up doomsday scenarios? I know what you mean, but this document is notrelated at all to your claims. This is not just a "response of services to a doomsday scenario", the document is not even about doomsday scenarios. It is not published by a bunch of anon folks "etc etc". Did you read the entire document? Obviously not, there are names of people and company names plastered all over the document. (No offense mate)

Originally posted by Nventual

Nothing evil or anything. The document isn't even classified.

Originally posted by Nyteskye
Sort of in the same way that PNAC wasn't classified.

And we know how that one turned out.

Exactly! Nice one Nyteskye, perfect example.

Originally posted by seethelight
Not exactly Above Top Secret:

www.amazon.com...

I never said it was in the first place. Documents don't have to be "Above Top Secret" or "Confidential" in any way in order to prove its validity.

Originally posted by carterboys
surely this is fake its too perfect

Unfortunately not.

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Not top secret.

Again, I never said that it was. This does not mean that it is not their agenda, this does not mean anything infact.

Originally posted by jackflap

I found a PDF file for Bush's New Wolrd Order. It was made in 1997

Thanks for the link and information, too bad its a ".com" domain and no relation to any government or military installation.

(Continued next post due to character limitation...)

[edit on 23/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Alethea: Thank for you information also, you hit the nail on the head. Looks like some people never heard of the Millennium
Project before and think that for some reason that it's a hoax. Even when all the evidence is at hand.

Originally posted by cerberus00
Don't forget one of the craftiest things that TPTB does,
to hide valuable information in plain sight.

You highlighted a very important fact that will hopefully remind the skeptics of who we are dealing with.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Exactly mate, a lot of folk here think this is a hoax when the guy who wrote it has his hands in so many (NWO) jars.

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Yes - I dont think anyone now is saying its top-secret. The info is out there in plain view - websites, books, videos, YouTube.

What I find amazing is I have not seen this mentioned at all and yet its so thorough and 'appears' to be being followed. To think there has been some major money invested (I guess) to fun this 'think tank'.

Indeed, hidden in plain-view. It is not Top Secret, and everything in it has basically happened and/or going to happen within this time scale. I emailed information to Alex Jones, so hopefully the word will spread.

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm on about page 32 right now. It doesn't exactly plan out the world events. This looks just like a contingency plan to deal with many future events as they come about. I'm sure the army has tons of these. While some of the developments look worrying... it doesn't exactly predict the future as the OP is saying... all it's really doing is just saying what events are likely to happen.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Frankidealist35]

That is what TPTB want you to think? It's not "predicting" the future at all, its an agenda. I never said the word predict.

Even if this is just a list of events likely to happen; does that exclude cause for concern or the fact that this elite think-tank are planning out an Eco-NWO? This Eco-Propaganda we are all experiencing now is this Eco-NWO coming into effect. This will be one of the first stepping stones to the New World Order, the very enemy of every sovereign nation.

[edit on 23/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If the Global Elite were setting the world up for mass die off, mass mono-agriculture is the way to do it. Interesting that Monsato seemed to be a co-sponser of this research outlined in the OP's paper.

1) Spend 40 years making the world dependent on mono-culture using bio-engineering.
2) Use the science of bio-engineering from those 40 years to develop a way to destroy what ever crops you desire.
3) Use false-flag "terrorist" attack as a cover to deploy the crop destroying bio-attack.
4) Watch society crumble as mass starvation ensues over next 6 months.
5) Begin your New World Order out of the ashes

[edit on 23-12-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
As stated this study is from the U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute.

Here a link to their website.
www.aepi.army.mil...

Who We Are

AEPI assists the Army Secretariat in developing policies and strategies to improve or resolve environmental policy issues that may have significant short or long-term impacts on the Army.Triple Bottom Line Since environmental issues continue to emerge as our knowledge and technology develop, AEPI constantly scans for and assesses future environmental challenges and opportunities for the Army.

Our overall objective is to support the triple bottom line of Army sustainability - Mission, Environment, and Community - as outlined in the Army Strategy for the Environment. Our initiatives help the Army to sustain readiness, improve quality of life, strengthen community relationships, and help reduce total costs of ownership by suggesting sound environmental investments for force transformation and installation sustainability.

The document can be found in their archives. The web addresses from this institute is .mil (military), when conducting a search on this website a searchprogram from .gov (government) is used
They have on their website quite a number of interesting papers, which are freely accessible.
www.aepi.army.mil...

Here just a few titles:

Nanotechnology: The Next Industrial Revolution – Military and Societal Implications

HEALTH RISK COMMUNICATION IN THE ANTHRAX VACCINE IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM: Lessons for the Future

Use of Renewable Energy in Contingency Operations

AEPI and USAWC Civilian Research Project Reducing an Insurgency’s Foothold: Using Army Sustainability Concepts as a Tool of Security Cooperation for AFRICOM

NATIONAL GUARD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CIVIL SUPPORT TEAMS – ARE THEY READY AND CAPABLE TO SUPPORT THE GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM

Striking at the U.S. Army's Strength: Soldiers.
The Imperative of Bio-Technology for Force Health Protection
[edit on 23-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So all those mass graves are starting to make sense now along with the Fema Camps.

Power freaks are scared.....and should be.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Although depleted uranium munition has a devasting impact on the environment and is widely used in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is not mentioned once in this paper. Either the AEPI seems to have no problem with radioactive contamination, or they have purposely omitted this point.

I also thought the US has signed the Biological Weapons Convention, which does not allow biowarfare research, unless the research is peaceful or necessary for protection. New “humane” biological weapons with genetic triggers don't seem to be very defensive.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bio-weapon treaties should be created that would specifically state and define that bio-weapons organisms would have genetic triggers to cease replication. This may be the only humane means to limit uncontrolled bio-organism warfare. This could be verified via third parties through the United Nations or other international treaty organizations checking weapons stockpiles. Such humane development/technological restrictions to bio-weapon agents may also necessitate the proliferation of the technical means to engineer such genetic "death triggers" so that this can be used. This approach is most likely applicable to major nation states, but offers absolutely no protection for technologically sophisticated apocalyptic oriented terrorists bent on destruction of all life.

Page 17

Here a few interersting points, which make forced vaccinations possible in the future:

Immigration disease screening enforced by military (2005, 2.64)
Establish and maintain military medical intelligence and preventive medicine labs (2005, 3.86)
Military provision of medical care for those who are already affected (2005, 3.44)
Restricting movement of the populace by the military to prevent spread of pathogens (2007, 2.35)
Restricting movement of the populace by the military to prevent spread of biological agents(2010, 2.48)
Restricting movement of troops to prevent spread of pathogens (2010, 2.4)
Page 36

Military liaisons should increase their support for the network of collaborating laboratories run by the World Health Organization (WHO) to create a global surveillance system and a rapid international medical deployment capacity to respond to outbreaks of infectious disease.
Page 22

Question: In this study nanotech replicators are mentioned. I know them only from SF. Does anyone have a good link or info on the actual research of nanotechnology, which can be used for military purposes?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join