It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Very interesting topic guys. I've been studying more and more about the Masons and I have a question.

I have heard that the group isn't Satanic, but is it Luciferian? I'm a Christian and have considered joining, but I wouldn't want to do anything that might be disrespectful of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I have no problem being respectful of other people's religions, and I've heard a lot of talk about God, but not much about Christ so I was just wondering.

Thank you to anyone who answers. God bless.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoetofTime
I have heard that the group isn't Satanic, but is it Luciferian?

There is a thread discussing this topic. Hopefully it can answer your questions, feel free to add any additional comments or questions you may have.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PoetofTime

to be a bit more specific, masonry discusses God and refers to him as The Grand Architect of the Universe, among other things. Since masonry is not "brand specific" on religion, Jesus Christ is not mentioned in any blue lodge teachings. The reason is to not exclude any religion who may not fall into the Christian mindset. Plenty of masons are Christians, but many are not. Jesus is mentioned in other side orders of masonry.

I am a Christian and while I am Catholic and probably ex-communicated from the church, I am in complete agreement and harmony with the teachings of masonry. Lucifer is only mentioned on this site as far as the degrees are concerned. Some masonic writers have used the term, but in a different context than the evil dude. If you are interested in learning about life and yourself, masonry is a good choice. Nothing that would threaten your faith or obligation to God and Jesus Christ. I promise.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thy knowth the Druid/Thoth/Truth, you knowth nothing.

But by t Str Gp o a MM or L's P, we knw, thu fth i t mts o t L o t trb o Jdh, tt our bds wl ars a bc a ipl a sour sls.

Y wl agn be std

T 3 plr, my Br, hv bn ptl exd to y i a peg Deg. Thy hv ts, hwr,a stl frt snf. Thy ar dmd Wsm, Str a Bty.

Not one of you know anything, not the self acclaimed Freemasons and most of the people that showed they hate the Freemasons without proof have no idea, but a pure heart that can sense evil.

Jo.

o Wsm bcs it ws by hs grt wsm tt he ws enb to cst tt spb mdl o elc wh so itd hs nm. H, Kng o Tr, rpd t plr o Str, bcs he snd a spd KS i tt grt grs wk. A HA rpd t plr o Bty, bcs it ws by hs grt skl i t ats a scs tt he ws so ety enb to btf a adn t T.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

What the heck did this guy just say?
Dude, is your keyboard broken?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I have heard that the group isn't Satanic, but is it Luciferian?

There is a thread discussing this topic. Hopefully it can answer your questions, feel free to add any additional comments or questions you may have.

Oh!
And this one too!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

What the heck did this guy just say?
Dude, is your keyboard broken?

LOL, not at all my friend. Those words are for those who claim to be Freemasons. I am calling their bluff.

There are good Freemasons and Bad Freemasons, just like any other. However, the bad Freemasons are those that also co-exist with different societies, religions etc.

I don't want to give away anything regarding my previous post; it is for those who think they know the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Okay, thanks guys for the responses and links to other threads that deal with my question.

To Matthew: I have no clue what he was trying to say. I got a few words of it (I think) but then decided that if he really wanted us to know something, he would state it in plain English. Not to be pessimistic, but I highly doubt that whatever he was trying to say was worth the effort of attempting to decypher it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

To Matthew: I have no clue what he was trying to say. I got a few words of it (I think) but then decided that if he really wanted us to know something, he would state it in plain English. Not to be pessimistic, but I highly doubt that whatever he was trying to say was worth the effort of attempting to decypher it.

You think so?

All of it means what it means, and indeed it is a task for those who think they know the truth to decipher what I just said. What I said makes perfect sense, I will refrain from typing it in English because the point of me posting that cipher was to call the bluff of everyone on ATS that claim they are indeed a Freemason.

I shoot from the hip, no BS, no avoidance. If it is not answered, then they are feared by my knowledge and they fear being caught out in lying.

It is a test.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just copy and paste it to a english to spanish translator, that might turn up some interesting results

Now thats a real code

Pero por Str T Gp O un MM o L P, nosotros los knw, fth de thu yo de ta T O T L O T O Jdh trb, tt nuestro ars de wl de bds un aC un ipl un sls agrio. Agn de wl Y es std T 3 plr, mi Br, exd de ptl de bn de hv a Y yo una percha Deg. Tu hv T, hwr, un snf de frt de stl. Tu dmd de ar Wsm, Str un Bty.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

You think so?

All of it means what it means, and indeed it is a task for those who think they know the truth to decipher what I just said. What I said makes perfect sense, I will refrain from typing it in English because the point of me posting that cipher was to call the bluff of everyone on ATS that claim they are indeed a Freemason.

I shoot from the hip, no BS, no avoidance. If it is not answered, then they are feared by my knowledge and they fear being caught out in lying.

It is a test.

I see. In that case, my apologies on making an assumption about your post.

I'm no mason (for now at least, I have had an offer though) but even I can tell what some of it means, like the three duties of masons (whatever it's called, I'm speaking from vague memory, please forgive my ignorance). But just taking some letters out of the word doesn't conceal it too much. Then again, I could be complely off, but there goes my assuming.

P.S. Matthew Dark: I'm digging the Sith Code dude. Yeah, I'm a star wars geek like that.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by PoetofTime]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
Just copy and paste it to a english to spanish translator, that might turn up some interesting results

English to Spanish translation:

Pero por t Str. Gp oa MM o L's P, que KNW, FTH jue se mts OT TRB L OT o JDH, TT nuestra BDS WL ars un BC una IPL sls una agria.

Interesting?

Well, I think you were just having a joke

EDIT: I see you updated your post, so it was not a joke and infact it was advice on how to make the cipher harder. Thanks

Though, the words I typed are the words that a Freemason should understand.

I see. In that case, my apologies on making an assumption about your post.

I'm no mason (for now at least, I have had an offer though) but even I can tell what some of it means, like the three duties of masons (whatever it's called, I'm speaking from vague memory, please forgive my ignorance). But just taking some letters out of the word doesn't conceal it too much. Then again, I could be complely off, but there goes my assuming.

P.S. Matthew Dark: I'm digging the Sith Code dude. Yeah, I'm a star wars geek like that.

No need to apologize mate

I am not a Freemason either, I do a lot of research and investigation, and have good computer skills. There is no need to become a Freemason, in fact there is no reason to become apart of anything. Be yourself, you can still know everything.

So far you are on the right track and your memory serves you well. I don't want to give away too much
That is all I can say, but you ARE on the right track and nothing is what it seems.

EDIT2:

Originally posted by network dude

to be a bit more specific, masonry discusses God and refers to him as The Grand Architect of the Universe, among other things. Since masonry is not "brand specific" on religion, Jesus Christ is not mentioned in any blue lodge teachings.

You need to believe in GOD before you become a Mason yes.
He loves Geometry, yes.

A picture is worth a thousand words:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7548638cf85e.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, Nothing is what it seems.

"'Whenever a Templar was received into the Order he denied Christ; he was forced to spit on a crucifix and often even to trample it underfoot' - Michelet"

[edit on 30/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This last post went from weird to hilarious quickly. Whats next?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
This last post went from weird to hilarious quickly. Whats next?

Weird indeed

Hilarious? Well, that is sarcasm at its best

What is next is up to the "so called" Freemasons that claim to know the truth. The video in the OP is nothing but mainstream blue lodge outer circle disinformation. The entire outer circle is purposely the innocence unknowingly protecting the evil that lays within.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"blue lodge outer circle disinformation". Whatever outer circle means. That silliness sums it up. I dont need to read more of this. G'nite all.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Better watch out or we will come get you in your sleep!

[ turns and makes ghost noise ]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Starred! Because I LOL!

Feeble minds eh? Aftermath, just thought I would let you know there is a HOT topic just posted that any conspiracy theorist needs to hear. Even if it is not true, its a seriously good read. Rockefeller and Rothschild are apparently being targeted for assassination by Chinese and Japanese secret societies! (ATS Thread here).

Enjoy
I am going to bed too its 6am

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

IF you only knew what you think you know, you would truely be enlightened. You live in conspiracy fantasy land. Real masonry is something that would boar you to tears. because it isn't about secret messages. It ins't about Knights Templar rituals. (there is a difference between the Knights and the masons) But don't let me spoil your good time. Go on thinking that there is an inner circle of sooper sekret masons who write seekret code and plot world domination.
It's people like you who keep this site going after all.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Not all jurisdictions use ciphers, some are still mouth to ear, and not all ciphers are similar. The one we use in my jurisdiction incorporates many symbols in place of letters. Unless the particular Mason in question is using this cipher, and it is also the same as the ritual they utilize, it may hold little relavance.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What have Wisdom, Strength and Beauty ever done to you?

Edit: I mean, I understand that by quoting the first line, you're saying that the 3rd degree has a resurrection in it. A lot of Christians are troubled by that possibility. In the context of the actual ritual, it's not a resurrection, but a moving of the body, still quite dead. Still, I could see why you'd bring that up, but why bring the three pillars into this thread? They don't really shed much light on the subject. Are you implying that there was subterfuge in the previous degrees?

The three pillars, my Brother, have been partially explained to you in a preceding Degree. They have..., however, a still further significance. They are deemed Wisdom, Strength and Beauty.
and goes on to talk about Wisdom, Strength and Beauty in regards to Hiram King of Tyre, King Solomon and Hiram Abiff.

Oooh. You got a cypher book. Big whoop. How does the bit you're quoting, encyphered or not, relate to the topic? Or are you just showing off that you have some hidden bit of knowledge that you don't even understand?

How does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

[edit on 12/31/2009 by JoshNorton]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join