It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "There Is No Iraqi Govt., WE are the Iraqi Govt, Iranians taking control of control of ir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Thread title is not infering a relation between iraqi govt. and oil well skirmesh.

Ron Paul: Foreign Policy Ignored

It's sad that you don't hear about anything like this in the mainstream news, it's honestly quite sad.

Best thing we can do is a simple 5 starring the video or favoriting it I guess

But he makes some very interesting points

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
"Is the above true?
Did U.S. launch cruise missiles into Yemen?????

Man I hope not, you can't just attack with cruise missiles and unmanned drones invading any country you say has al-qaeda plotting an attack."

I don't see any reason to doubt it, just because it's the obviously wrong thing to do hasn't stopped our government yet.
I also don't see the reason people can't see the obvious good sense that Ron Paul has and uses to diagnose every situation. I'm sure that's not everyone's opinion, but I can't figure that one out, either.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
sorry, triple post.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
sorry, internet connection problem. triple post.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's true.

Happened on the 20th I believe.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This man speaks the truth! Hopefully we will wake up before it happens....beware the false flag from "Iran" to get this going. Can we afford going to war on another front right now???

I pray Dr. Paul has good security...I can't imagine TPTB don't want to shut him up.

top topics

join