It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Hut cheese is not just cheese, its silicone!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
I'm sorry but anyone eating at Pizza Hut is just accepting to eat sh**. Tasty ? Their pizzas are disgusting. Always floating in a puddle of oil. Pizzas are NOT baked in oil.

Smoke some marijuana [for medical reasons only, obviously.] and then try and tell me that.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Another day, Another story. Next thing we'll find out that Kentucky Fried Chicken Nuggets are actually made from recycled Bicycle Tyres.

The Barbecue Sauce dip is made from Sump oil drained from a Mazda. They filter it, add Sugar and 33 secret Spices and serve it up with your Nuggets.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

There are chemicals in processed foods. They are necessary for the "process" as well as some of the desired traits. There are ingredients for creating "slip" that allow things to slide along or flow across a surface. There are ingredients that are similar to some used in formulating latex paints. For instance cookies that stay chewy for a year in the bag. What did you think does that? Just like mom made? No chance, mom's are stale in a week or two in a sealed can. For better or worse these additives have been around for decades. This report seems a bit over the top by any measure. You would not want to be ingesting the slightest bit of a Dow silicone surfactant.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
WOw ...... Thanks, I will never, ever eat pizza hut again..

I have only ONE question to Pizza Hut: Why??? Was it worth it??

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by inlandempire88

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
I'm sorry but anyone eating at Pizza Hut is just accepting to eat sh**. Tasty ? Their pizzas are disgusting. Always floating in a puddle of oil. Pizzas are NOT baked in oil.

Smoke some marijuana [for medical reasons only, obviously.] and then try and tell me that.

I already do (I live next to the Netherlands if you know what that means) and will never touch a pizza from them anyway.

I understand what you mean, but when I have cravings for pizza, and to lazy to go get one from an Italian restaurant, this is what everyone in my country is getting (me including) :

www.oetker.com...

They have various products, and are the closest to a real pizza you can get if you want a frozen one.

But fresh is the way to go :-)

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And all this years we were led to believe it was lactose laiden milk that was causing ones constipation.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
You can even witness this effect on any Pizza Hut pie you get. Their cheese no longer "strings" but simply comes apart. This is not true mozzerrella.

Try thin rubber bands under the cheese — makes it real stringy.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Oh and just in case some people believe real Italian mozzarella is always better than processed cheese from Pizza Hut :

news.bbc.co.uk...

Even fresh food can be as bad as processed food

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Industrialised food is scary. In Sweden they have a law that says that all canned meatballs must have at least 20% of meat... Dude, it's MEATballs. How is it possible that a meatball is only 20% meat!? WTF is the rest?

Now, what really scared me is that one day I met this guy on the plan. He's a politican who also grows cattle(cattle raising is one of the best ways to laundry money in Brazil) and he was talking about his friend's HAM PRODUCTION.

He said it was disgusting and that he will never eat processed HAM again. His friend would put anything in the MIX to produce the ham. He said he saw his friend adding PAPER to the HAM.

Anyway, all this industrialised food has to LOOK good, SMELL good, TASTE good and last forever. And you cant have all that naturally. So they add a bunch of chemicals to create this superfood with all those superqualities.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Eating anything from a fast food place or comes out of a pre-mix sort of box is asking for trouble. Learn to cook.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Go to Trader Joe's. Buy the Whole Wheat Balls of Dough that they have and make your own pizza. Top with your favorite REAL Shredded Cheese, Artichoke hearts, Sun dried Tomatoes, Pepperonis and Problems Solved. Don't eat at big Chain Restaurants.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
WOW well after reading this the only thing I guess I can say is.. Thats the best tasting silicone Ive ever eaten

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process "

Milgram Experiment

So - you can see that people don't think. The machine has eaten them. I am sure the workers that make that pizza don't want to poison anyone. They just want to survive in the system. This "not thinking" made possible the existence of Hitler or Stalin. I mean - each of them they were just 1 man. 1 ! Without armies of obedient and terrified sheep.......

How does it all start ?
Here's a clue :
www.spinninglobe.net...

I hope this post proves the existence of the "sheeple". Those people afraid to think out of the box made a joke out of it. "Wake up sheeple!" is a joke to them. Let them explain Hitler. Or Stalin.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I stopped eating from any fast food places years ago. This is just another reason among many others that makes me remember why i did. Absolute no chance in hell im eating from Mcdonalds,KFC,dominos Pizza,pizza hut etc now. Plus i have become quite the cook which is a bonus, my spicy jalapeno and four cheese pizza would run circles round pizza hut!

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here in Europe you only can sell real cheese as cheese. So if on the package is writen Mozarella - it is realy cheese. These plastic stuff is here called "cheese analog" or "analog cheese" - the fast food had always this analog cheese since 20 years. And now when they have to write in on the package - they use real cheese otherwise nobody would buy this poisson (in switzerland).

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
]automotive antifreeze, right? Look it up — Propylene Glycol — and it's used in lots and lots of products you put in and on your delicate bodies.
— Doc Velocity

No bro. Your getting Ethylene Glycol confused with Propylene.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You wouldn't happen to have any other sources on that article would you?
I would be interested to see if this is not being blown out of proportion.

sounds pretty sensational

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
you might be interested to know that Siloxane is a cross linking agent.
This effectively forces a molecular connection between the molecules of the oil they use to make the fake cheese.
This is a technique used by the chemical industry to alter the molecular structure of plastics. I am baffled that this is allowed to be done to foods.
I never ever eat in any american food chain. The food is laden with dangerous chemicals.
Its time to boycott them alltogether and demand organic food.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have been telling people for over 10 years that its an approved edible form of plastic. Taco bell, Domino's use that crap as well! Its all about profit margin and nothing to do with Health and Well being!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
can't say im surprised. i did eat pizza hut just last night, though. their pizza is not very good. far too greasy. not sure what effects the silicone is supposed to have but i was very mellow and peaceful post-consumption. of course, im sure that stuff has contributed to an early demise, so..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join