It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Hut cheese is not just cheese, its silicone!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
no successful business is a fair business. if you dont cut corners you dont make a profit.

the job of a business is to make the most amount of income with the least amount of outcome.

rockefellar didnt make a billion by doing things fair.

dont blame pizza hut. blame the FDA for letting pizza hit do that.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Frankly, if you eat at Pizza Hut, you don't know WHAT you're eating.

One of my best friends used to run a Pizza Hut in Houston, Texas years ago, and something that really pissed him off was the number of policemen who came into the Hut every day to eat free.

As most of you know, restaurants frequently feed the cops for free, for one important reason — it keeps the troublemakers and criminals out of your place of business, right?

In my friend's case, the trouble was that his Pizza Hut was just inside the city limits, and he had to feed the city cops, and the county cops, and the state troopers several times every day.

I mean, they arrived in groups, like 5 and 6 and 7 and more officers. Sometimes a third of the tables in the Pizza Hut were filled with cops, and this was bad for business for a couple of reasons: For one thing, they were eating all the food and not paying; for another thing, all these cops were scaring off the beer drinkers — I mean, Pizza Hut made a lot of money selling watered-down beer by the pitcher, almost as much as they made selling pizzas.

So, when whole groups of cops started filing in, the beer drinkers would get paranoid and leave — nobody wanted to get busted for DUI by a cop who saw the drinking in progress, right?

Well, all this really pissed off my buddy the Pizza Hut manager, so he decided to get rid of the cops, or most of them, anyway.

So he started loading their pizzas with rubber bands underneath the cheese before cooking. Made 'em nice and extra gooey and chewy and completely indigestible.

Oh, yeah, if he had been caught, he'd probably still be in prison. But his plan worked — all the county cops and state troopers got such terrible diarrhea, they stopped dropping in for freebies. He treated the city cops right, though, because he needed their occasional presence.

The moral of the story: Don't piss off your Pizza Hut manager.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
SUE! SUE! SUE! SUE! Luckily, I have only eaten Pizza Hut pizza 3 times in my life.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

For more information, Click Here

[edit on 12/23/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Would he really risk that. Surely it would have been easier to just explain to the pigs that eating all that free pizza is making him skint, rather than lining their intestines with rubber bands. The thought of eating an elastic band makes my teeth feel funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Would he really risk that.

Well, I'm glad you asked, because my old friend's history of risk-taking was legendary, which is why I'm certain the story is true.

I mean, in another instance, this same guy staged a drunken orgy in his Pizza Hut, people having sex on the tables, the works.

Next day, innocent, unsuspecting patrons eating on the orgy tables.
Seriously.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/22/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am wondering if people read the threads they respond to.

This information has been refuted on the FIRST page.

I posted on the first page an article and letter stating Pizza Hut does not use this additive to their cheese.I would be more concerned that the same article revealed the FDA actually approved this additive for use in food.

I do agree that Pizza Hut pizza is not the best food in the world for you, but lets try to stick to facts, not a poorly researched article that has been dis proven.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Dreamwatcher]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the heads up, not me or my family goes to pizza hut to eat there every week anyways.

I can bet you similar pizza chains do the same (eg dominoes, papa johns, etc). All about cutting costs these days.

Is it really less expensive to fill the pizza with silicone and cheese fillers? I mean honestly, buying a slew of "ingredients" (silicone, cheese fillers) can't be less expensive than buying the real stuff... or is it? =-\

[edit on 22-12-2009 by fordrew]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamwatcher

"has been cleaned up ?? !!!!!! OMG>. so for the last 18 years.. people around the world HAVE been eating this ??

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Man wake up. Nothing you can do to get away from contaminated foods.

"It sells its mozzarella to pizza purveyors large and small, including powerhouses like Domino's, Papa John's, and Pizza Hut, as well as to food manufacturing companies"

If you feel shame for one second you are fooled. Nothing is left unaffected. Its not just pizza hut hahaha. Don't you people research anymore?

I suggest you should watch this if you haven't yet.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

There is no evidence they ever used the additive, read the article more closely. The author only makes that statement because it was not specified in the letter that they never used it, if that was by purposeful omission cannot be determined.

I repeat, I would be more concerned that the FDA actually approved this additive in recent years.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I haven't eaten at Pizza Hut in years but...

I remember I always used to say that the cheese tasted like plastic and had the consistency of plastic.

I guess I wasn't too far off as it wasn't plastic cheese but silicon cheese.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Id rather eat a bucket of that chemical than eat Dominoes pizza xD

Sorry, I had to say that.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamwatcher

I posted on the first page an article and letter stating Pizza Hut does not use this additive to their cheese.I would be more concerned that the same article revealed the FDA actually approved this additive for use in food.

I do agree that Pizza Hut pizza is not the best food in the world for you, but lets try to stick to facts, not a poorly researched article that has been dis proven.

I've been watching this thread wondering the same exact thing. It's somewhat funny how people automatically assume anything bad about a company is automatically true.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Well yeah but all matter is part of nature. Nature by definition includes all matter since it cannot be destroyed or created. Silicon is on the periodic table isn't it?

Still it seems low. Mozzarella, real Mozzarella, comes from Water Buffalo milk doesn't it? I doubt that Water Buffalo or cows secret silicon. I sure am glad I haven't eaten from Pizza Hut in years...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Does anybody remember this TV commercial from years ago? Funny as hell....

"Hey, man, what IS this??"

"It's cheeeese!"

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/22/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The CEO of Pizza Hut should be sent to a federal penitentiary for life where he is gang raped until the blood runs out of his anus. I think any company that puts profit above the health and welfare of the people should suffer an agonizing death or sentenced to prison for life.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Dreamwatcher

I've been watching this thread wondering the same exact thing. It's somewhat funny how people automatically assume anything bad about a company is automatically true.
It seems to be the ATS mindset, and it normally comes in waves. You first have a story that is either fabricated by the author, or interpreted the wrong way, gaining a HUGE amount of attention, and having a ton of people flock to the subject without research. Then, someone will come out with actual facts refuting the OP statement, and will gain slight attention for about 5-10 posts, then someone will bring it back up, and it will gain attention for another 3-5, and then it goes back to the regular hogwash, already forgotten. The author looks like a genius, get's a ton of notoriety around here, and we have people advocating the story, acting like it's true, when it's already been refuted, and nobody can even research the material, let alone, the thread they're posting in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join