It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Hut cheese is not just cheese, its silicone!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i worked at a store and this is whats in it
Cheddar cheese, enzyme modified cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, lactic acid, enzymes, milkfat, sodium citrate, kasal, salt, sodium phosphate, sorbic acid (preservative), apocarotenal (color)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just went to Pizza Hut the other day for dinner. We had not been back to the one in our city becuase the last time we went there the crew was nasty looking, reminded me of the crew from that movie 'maximum overdrive', you know the crew of all parolees, seriously, it was one scary bunch of folks running the place. At one point all the employess were standing outside in the back, as we were leaving we saw one of them with a crack pipe passing it to another. So it finally has new owners, and is being run in a family like atmosphere again, we enjoyed the dinner, the staff was great, good prices. It is something we will only occasionally enjoy, and I hate it but if silicone tastes that good I must like silicone!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yes this is true, what you said- but I don't think this is one of those stories anyone is going to run with since "this particular offensive ingredient is not used" has been mentioned repeatedly, through the thread. Being a chemist I wouldn't know. I have to believe them...
It's my favorite of the fast food pizzas. I can't get past what it does to a napkin though, they need a little drier dough, less grease.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
That's it. I've lost all hope. This is bullsnot and I don't know how I will go on knowing that my stuffed crusted slice of heaven is silicone.

Ah man, fresh self-made pizza's are very easy to fix.
If it's proven to be true Pizza Hut really has that 90 times-to-much-of-bad-stuff in it. Then sue, and eat Pizza's elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As you see Pizza should be spelled with capital P since Pizza's are holy

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

A great idea. I have made at home pizza and liked my work. It's fun and you do work up an appetite during the prep time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
haha this remind me of the stories circulating a few years back about KFC and how thier chicken was grown in labs within test tubes.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well Pizza Hut pizza does taste pretty good but this may explain why it has so much more blocking effect than any other pizza or cheese product I eat. This stuff can cause some severe intestinal duress and cramping which I have never experienced with any other food. That said, I pretty much stopped eating pizza out since I began making my own from scratch.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This makes me very happy to know that I haven't eaten PizzaHut since 2003ish...

Also McDonalds vanilla shakes have the same type of silicone in it.

What's wrong with using the usual Olive Oil for a much more natural antifoam agent for boiling water?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I knew there was a good reason I stopped going to Pizza Hut years ago. I never trust chain restaurants, they always find a way to cut corners, at least with their manufactures ingredients.

I stopped eating there myself almost 4 years ago with one exception last Christmas. Guess its time to dig out my old Italian recipe for home made crust and sauce.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What about Little Ceasars Pizza?

And I wondered how the silicon is in the cheese because when I read about it seemed like it was strained with it rather than directly being a product of it. Somehow the thought of foamy silicon reminded me of fake breast.

Guess there is a big difference between a $10 pizza and a $3000 breast? Maybe taste? Or feel?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
First THIS and now McNuggets? ? ?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where'd The Cheese Go?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That is disgusting. I love pizza hut pizza now I dont think I'll ever be able to eat it again. Honestly what the hell is up with people putting all this junk in food now a days?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, guess it is finally time. Now the next time I need some sealant around the tub or I knock a hole in a wall on accident, I can hit up Pizza Hut and McDonalds for some supplies.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Sm0kinGuns
That is disgusting. I love pizza hut pizza now I dont think I'll ever be able to eat it again. Honestly what the hell is up with people putting all this junk in food now a days?

I wouldn't believe and act on everything I read on a CONSPIRACY website.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ramadwarf Philes
Well, it's good to know that Silicone isn't used in Pizza Hut, cause that's where my friend and I go whenever we meet up, and if I had told him, I don't know where we'd go! Fish and chips I guess. Anyone got anything to say about fish 'n' chips?!!! Or Pie and Mash... mmm

Sorry if I've missed any other developments, I didn't have time to read the whole thread, I just read that there IS silicone in the cheese, and then there ISN'T silicone in the cheese.

Ramadwarf on silicone in Pizza Hut cheese and the goodness of Fish 'n' chips

Oh no, didn't you know chip shop chips contain concrete...And the fish contain pieces of iron, its true honest, the some bloke down the pub told me.

Anyways Its all bogus smogus, Pizza Hut of course want to make profits, but their business model IS selling pizza, they are surely not going to risk such a scandal.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A lot of retail cheese contains silica. Especially the grated cheeses.

It's used as a de-clumping agent.

Present in lots of other products that are prone to clumping.

So even for you DIY pizza types check carefully those shredded and grated cheese labels or you might just be dumping sand on your own special pie attempting to avoid the sand dumped on Pizza Hut's, Papa Johns or Dominoes or any other pizzeria's pie.

Acceptable anti-caking agents in sliced, cut, shredded or grated cheese include: Celluloses Silicon dioxide, amorphous
Calcium silicate, Magnesium silicates, Potassium silicate link
edit on 14-1-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: Removed my post

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

nunya13
So are they blatantly lying when they say right on the pizza box that they are using 100% all natural ingredients?

here we are getting into the Lawyer-ese Language...

[i]" Natural Ingredients" ~~~ does not translate to 'Natural Foods' ~~~

MSG is a 'natural ingredient... so too is arsenic or hemlock natural ...

go down the food cooler section that has cheese & cheese products on display at your grocery store
some packaged cheese singles are made from skim-milk --- or 2% milk...
other packaged cheese products are clearly stated the product is a "non-dairy" product in-other-words it's not cheese it is a cheese substitute made to look like our regular, cheese that is the result of curdled milk & bacteria

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join