It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh now this is too much! The innocent victims of the healthcare bill ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Soooo, a "friend" received the following email yesterday:

My fellow Americans, do these politicians have no shame?

Who is going to stand up for sorority girls before spring break?
Who is going to stand for the poor bodybuilders?
Who is going to stand up for visiting eurotrash?

Who I say is going to stand up for these folk:

Some will say "tanning's real bad for you and junk" ...

Oh yeah?

I put it to you that so is:

Note the tan discrepancy between arm and chest ...
That's just terrible!

Why must little Billy here suffer this shameful state because of "the man" aka Washington fatcat?

Those darn politicians are screwing us again.
They don't care about little Billy's Seasonal Affect Disorder cause they're vacationing in the caribbean!

I don't know what's what any more ... this country is going to hell in a hand-basket!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You have turned a serious point into a very funny joke. However what other small business will be blitzed by new "special" taxes? This health care nonsense is all fun and games until someone looses an eye. And then they find out they don't qualify for treatment because they have a spare!...lol...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

But unfortunately for the tanning salons, the HIDDEN INCREASE of incidental stellar light being REFLECTED [albedo] and/or FOCUSED [gravitational lensing] upon the planet earth by the SUN!, will put them out of business anyway, as why would anybody pay for Tanning at a salon when everybody who exposes themselves to the sun on a daily basis can get a total body Tan for Free already with direct sunlight, and then add on the HIDDEN incidental increase that I describe above that is driving the current climate change and we'll all be just as toasty as those in the example pictures provided by the OP'er!
[+ tongue in cheek!]

Personal Disclosure: "We are only garanteed Death AND Taxes!" Note that there is no "Tanning" clause included in that statement! BUT also note that the "Tax" clause has always been, and has also had the LAST WORD for a very long time now!

Edited to add that I can't St*r, you as now this thread has been moved to BTS. :bnghd: :shk: Sigh!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Seriously now, what is wrong here and why are they smiling?

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh God. why not just march your ass into an nuclear reactor.

The result would be the same.......

I bet some of these people take melanin pills to pigment their skin as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I'm ashamed of you both. Clearly, the guy was born in Whoville, and is probably lauded throughout all of Whoville for his feats of strength and tawny skin.

She looks to be second generation. hmmph.

Speciests, honestly, I expected better.

[edit on 22/12/09 by argentus]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Even though I personally think this country is going to hell in a tanning bed, I, too, am outraged, my friend.

Not everyone can afford a personal tanning bed at home like Sarah Palin! This fascist commie govt is going to take over this business, too, and, mark my words, you will soon see long lines to the govt tanning salon in Palm Beach, and rationing, too!! Hell, they might even deny my grandmother her appointment!

While others will bury their feet in the sand and get tan the old fashioned way, you, SD, are sounding the alarm for these victims of govt abuse. Oh, the pale humanity!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Granted, the pigmently challenged want darker skin.
And I'm white, oh God am I ever white. I can burn on a cloudy day.:shk:

Those with dark skin want it lighter, and a mulatto is looked down on by both sides of the coin.

Some day the entire population of the planet will look a little asian, get over it...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

This thread is pure gold!

Literally!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That mail looks more like a social engineered trick, where, when you click the link, a virus will get downloaded and installed on the computer, turning your computer into a bot.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My gawd! I knew that I've seen this guy before!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3412e55c1bf.jpg[/atsimg]

He has the same face as Crazy Frog! lol! they could be brothers!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cdaf5cf3e08.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hilarious. Since they are taxing tanning beds, the obvious choice for taxing still remains.

Football. Yes. I am going to suggest this in the morning. To the ptb.
I will find out who they are and write them a letter. Tax football.

top topics

join