It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come get your kid CHIPped... WHAT?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Matthew Dark

reply to post by Namaste

But Non profits can be anything from the Salvation Army to Freemasons. As long as they serve an educational or religious purpose they become exempt from taxes, with the only condistion that they donate their money to another non-profit.

Essentially if you owned two non- profits you would have a self feeding cow.

Am I missing something here? What would be the purpose? Seriously. Being exempt from taxes accomplishes them...? You said it yourself, you must donate it to another NPO. So what NPO deals in arms? How is a NPO bad in any way shape or form?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

You are missing my point. There is a charitable group out there providing the same service on a daily basis. Without raising an eyebrow. Get it?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Namaste]

Oh no, totally, I got you man.
I was just basically saying that people are going to side with whatever fits better into their belief system, and slam whatever doesn't fit.
My display of disdainful ignorance was a prime example of a normal, human trait.
And yeah, I know exactly where you're coming from.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I suppose the best question to be asking is; did the OP recently get blackballed when trying to join the Masons or something? Clearly this is a personal issue.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Namaste

No offnese to either of you. That is fine, and I appreciate the community services you provide.

But Non profits can be anything from the Salvation Army to Freemasons. As long as they serve an educational or religious purpose they become exempt from taxes, with the only condistion that they donate their money to another non-profit.

Essentially if you owned two non- profits you would have a self feeding cow.

No rules, just anarchy. In the spending sense that is. It is in effect quite the opposite of anarchy. Just take a look at what America has now. Homeland Security. What a sad group of people.

Um, last I heard (from reputable sources), Masons not only pay taxes, but lodge dues go primarily to funding the upkeep of the lodge building, including, but not limited to: water, electricity, gas, food, supplies and of course...TAXES.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Yes how unpatriotic of me.

How I detest those census bureau workers..Bastards.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have volunteered at a local child identification program for my local lodge.

I can boldly vow there is absolutely no chipping of children, parents, or pets. Parents must be present and sign consent indicating they are the parent/guardian. They are provided a color photograph of their child, a set of fingerprints, and mold of their teeth by biting down on some weird fabric thing.

And that's it. Very similar to the programs put on by D.A.R.E. and other local law enforcement agencies.

I can't stress enough...this is a great program for the parents/guardians. The truth is, we hope the information provided to parents are never needed and their children will never be abducted or kidnapped.

DISCLOSURE: I am a proud Freemason.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

I suppose the best question to be asking is; did the OP recently get blackballed when trying to join the Masons or something? Clearly this is a personal issue.

Seems that way.
I'm curious as to their motivation.
Maybe it's just more *gasp* [insert sarcastic tone of voice here] Masonic Disinformation!?
Now I'm not saying I'm one of them, but I'm not going to attack them either. As I've said before, all the boys I've known are all stand-up, solid guys and they do good work.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

TAXES, of course they pay taxes.

You would have to be an elite not to pay taxes. Conquer Rome and become exempt by default.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Um, last I heard (from reputable sources), Masons not only pay taxes, but lodge dues go primarily to funding the upkeep of the lodge building, including, but not limited to: water, electricity, gas, food, supplies and of course...TAXES.

Last I heard you are correct. They are for profit as far as I am aware, but it is to support their fraternity. Also, it is my understanding that many Lodges are more or less only making enough to keep the gears turning. The Shriner's on the other hand; they usually have copious amounts of cash.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You would have to be an elite not to pay taxes. Conquer Rome and become exempt by default.

This has gotten derailed far enough. What does the Mason's doing a charitable work and providing the parents of missing children's a venue to find them have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Define this 'elite' you speak of, please.
I'm way curious as to where you obtain all of this 'insight' you seem to want to show off.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

As far as I know about the NPO that is the only requirement. Once the money has been laudered two or three times there is no need to audit a NPO because the money has already been lost within the paper trail.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Namaste

As far as I know about the NPO that is the only requirement. Once the money has been laudered two or three times there is no need to audit a NPO because the money has already been lost within the paper trail.

Would you please explain to me what you are trying to convey? I am getting the picture that you simply believe that there is some grand conspiracy to control the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Define this 'elite' you speak of, please.
I'm way curious as to where you obtain all of this 'insight' you seem to want to show off.

The elite are any one of the twelve tribes. But the elite are more specifically Royals that keep it in the family and are incestuous to some extent.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Yes but not really the purpose of the NPO's is the cause of the financial crisis. To launder American Dollars into a world currency

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This guy has no idea what he is talking about. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were a 10 year old kid playing on his grandmas computer. One that has played too many video games, and watched a little too much youtube. Isn't it past your bed time? Such blasphamy and ignorance that is lurking on these forums.... Watch Out Now!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

I've seen this Forerunner777 on youtube before. He posted this series of absurd nonsensical videos claiming demonic entities who want to posses people are manipulating and controlling the rap industry along with the Illuminati and music in general. But I managed to put my distrust of this guy aside to watch the video...

At about 8 minutes in he calls the viewer "Brothers and Sisters" and then says that labor unions (and secret societies) are part of SATAN'S plan. This guy is too far out there for me to even tolerate his nonsense. His religious bias is bordering on extremism.

It's not just Masons who might want kids chipped. It's this whole paranoia be afraid and worried about everything crowd. A whole new culture of worry-warts spawned by the 24 hour Mainstream Media News pumping out fear. There are big pushes by the security obsessed people of the world to get kids chipped the same way they began chipping pets years ago. And the problem is every soccer mom in America is going to go along with this stuff because you never know when your neighbor is a sexual predator or a kidnapper. That's how they got us where we are in America, teaching us to fear each other, makes it harder for us to ever unite...

I never think of the Masons or Illuminati or any secret society as the actual Elite, these societies are merely used as a front to distract people from who really is in charge of the world. Why blame the real villains when we can blame the Masons? Want to find the real villains? Follow the money... The super-rich, the Elites who really pull the strings...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Ha! Yeah, you might be right.
Then again, it might just be some friendless basement apartment dweller who's so dissatisfied with their life, they resort to picking fights with total strangers on the internet...like that bananarama person.

darn...my spelling is off tonight...too much coffee...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The elite are any one of the twelve tribes. But the elite are more specifically Royals that keep it in the family and are incestuous to some extent.

Oh boy...you're one of those David Icke weirdos...aren't you?
The reptile people are conspiring with the FDA to create vaccines that drive people into a spending frenzy around the holidays to create national debt so the V's can come down under the guise of 'helping' humanity just to enslave us and put us into giant blenders so that they can make smoothies out of our tasty human-meat and collect our souls in a giant soul-catcher so that when we're reincarnated, we can support Scientology and so on and so forth...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Actually no. I dont believe in Scientology or Reptilians. Though I lend credibility to evolution which came from reptililes in a sense. But I usually write reptillian thories off as crazyness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join