It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come get your kid CHIPped... WHAT?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason either, BTW. I was once, but I have since demitted.

I certainly still have sympathy for them, though, in being confronted with the mindbuggering ignorance that has been exhibited in this thread.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Roark]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Why exactly do you say this? Why are you defending the Freemasons? Are you one yourself? I know for a fact, as I posted above, that they made a CHIP program that was not literally about microchips, but if we are to take it as a pun to their intentions we are either right or they are at fault for such a poor choice of letters. CHIP. They just like to rub it in..

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Your whole premise is based in utter fiction. I assume you derived it from the acronym "C.H.I.P". So, basically, you've outed yourself as speaking from a position of total ignorance in relation to this program. Seriously, look it up! It has nothing to do with microchips! It's data collection!

DATA COLLECTION FOR WHAT?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by shasta9600

Yes I have considered that, and I can agree to an extent. With that said, I have talked to master masons of the 33rd degree. Which may I note, is the elite, you must be invited by a fellow mason to be of this level.

And yes there are several sources published and on the internet by former master masons talking about just this. The secrecy of the organization.

Based on what I heard from him, and the underlying principals of the organization I have no reason to believe that there are any sinister secrets of the organization. Lets not forget they were founded upon the ideals this country was built upon. Perhaps a little true research into the matter, would enlighten your mind.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

I've done a lot of research on their history and have come to a firm conclusion about what their real agenda is.

Again though, I don't understand how you think you could talk to a 'master mason' and think that he's going to say anything other than.... "I'll tell you all about us, it's no big secret". What's he going to say?....."Yes, we are very secretive and many Americans would be appalled to find out what our real agenda is". Seriously, come on. The same goes for anything on the internet.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by shasta9600]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Such an important thing misinterpreted by lack of knowledge.

The information included in these ID kits are not kept by the MO. Masons. The kit is put together free of charge for the parents and all the info collected is returned to them in case, God forbid, their child ever goes missing.

Here is the link to the FAQ section of the webpage about this program.

www.mochip.org...

How about reading it and some of the other stories about this first.

They don't sign a waiver to keep the info, it is signed for legal reasons for collecting the data needed to put together this kit.

Instaed of some crappy YT vid, how about going to the source of the information to get the story.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

OK but if hte Freemasons are COLLECTING DATA? Why?

Is there a plan to make people take a chip? That has no masonic ORIGINS?

Is the masonic CHIP plan a way to defend people from implantable chips?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So if a Church started a program, let's say in a city with a high kidnapping rate, to do the same thing? What then?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Why are you on me so hard?
And in all seriousness, why do you even care who I am and what I'm involved in?
And how was I 'defending' anything?
Someone get this baby a bottle or a pacifier because they're cranky.
Anywho, I know some people that have had their kids data taken and it gave them piece of mind.
If any of you people had a kid that went missing, wouldn't having their anthropomorphic data recorded and passed amongst law enforcement task forces in the hopes of a speedy recovery give you a semblance of hope that your kid would be found?
Me, I don't have kids and, Lucifer willing, won't until I'm in a position to provide them with an awesome life.
However, if I did, I'd feel better knowing that, should anything happen to them, I'd want every law enforcement person available to have as much data on them as possible to find my damn kid.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

OK but if hte Freemasons are COLLECTING DATA? Why?

They are putting together information for the parents in one package. They don't keep any of the info collected.

All components are provided in a yellow envelope and sealed. At the end of the event, before departing the location, first the individual computers are erased, and then our private server is erased using specialized software.

That's from the link in my previous post.

It has nothing to do with microchips. It is information for parents in case their kids go missing for what ever reason. It is meant as a service provided, free of charge, to protect children. Charity work.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

That would give a political group all the more pull they need to start a non-profit orginization.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm pretty sure that the data collected is given back to the parents to be shared with police in the event of the kid going missing. There's little, if anything, to gain by a bunch of guys sitting around the lodge, drinking beers and hoarding fingerprint cards and voice recordings.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Charity work is non-legitimate business.. I mean tax free money.

Charity work is for bottom feeders. Scrubs.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What does that have to do with what I said?

I suppose I will clarify. If it were a Church providing the service of helping parents find their kidnapped/missing children; would you still have such a problem with it?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Charity work is non-legitimate business.. I mean tax free money.

Charity work is for bottom feeders. Scrubs.

Hahahaha oh man, that's rich.
Seriously though, not having many positive things to say about humanity in general and being quite the misanthrope, even I've done my share of charity work. Got nothing from it other than knowing I'd made a difference in someone's life, and honestly, it's a pretty good feeling.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ridiculous. I do charity work regularly; for the Seton House in my home town. I get zero tax-break for doing so. I simply donate my time.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

What does that have to do with what I said?

I suppose I will clarify. If it were a Church providing the service of helping parents find their kidnapped/missing children; would you still have such a problem with it?

I would. Let's put my anti-christian feelings aside for a minute...
At least the Masons don't have a reputation for molesting children like so many priests and whatnot.
Yeah, I'm sure I cut pretty deep with that comment, but let's be honest, it's pretty true.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I agree with you entirely. How can he cast such disdain on charity work? It's pretty sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You are missing my point. There is a charitable group out there providing the same service on a daily basis. Without raising an eyebrow. Get it?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Namaste]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Namaste

No offnese to either of you. That is fine, and I appreciate the community services you provide.

But Non profits can be anything from the Salvation Army to Freemasons. As long as they serve an educational or religious purpose they become exempt from taxes, with the only condistion that they donate their money to another non-profit.

Essentially if you owned two non- profits you would have a self feeding cow.

No rules, just anarchy. In the spending sense that is. It is in effect quite the opposite of anarchy. Just take a look at what America has now. Homeland Security. What a sad group of people.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, if you believe that, explaining the benefits of this are is kinda pointless then. Thanks for the chat though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join