It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come get your kid CHIPped... WHAT?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is almost exactly two years old, so it was probably brought to the ATS at some point, but with a forum like this there are constantly new members (and new information to forget the old stuff with), so I think this is important enough to bring back for a bit.

There was a fair, sponsored by the Freemasons. If that isn't scary enough then keep reading, the kicker is right here: To get in, you had to bring your child to them, and they would make a file on them. They would take pictures of their eyes, record their voice, gather other data like height... And I imagine they probably took finger prints to. They called it CHIP (Child Identification Proagram). That would be hilarious if it weren't so sad and evil.

I will add that you also had to sign a waver that allowed them to keep the information on your child.

Here is the video. If this serves as anything, it serves as proof that there is something really real going on, not just speculation.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT:
I'm just going to say it flat out. Most of the posters in this thread are either complete idiots or think that I'm a complete idiot to eat the crap they are trying to feed me. And they obviously did not read my thread properly. I never said that Freemasons CHIPPED anybody, I said that they made documents on a number of children, WHICH THEY ABSOLUTELY DID.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Bananarama]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Yep. But shortly your thread will be so full of masons to deny that you have any evidence that your voice will never be heard.

Next time....don't post in the secret societies forum.

Anyways, CHIP was a product from the Massachusetts Freemasons.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I don't understand why people still feel threatened by freemasonry. I have dug deep into the topic, and there is almost nothing secret about the fraternity anymore. Most secrets have either be divulged to the public or lost in time. Its not a super secret Illuminati organization as so many conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

I can understand your position tho, as I was once in your shoes. It makes for a much better story to assume that they are in control of the government and are the shadows behind everything that occur in our world today. I'm sorry to tell you, that is not the story. This is the real secret.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Yes, but Freemasons can not deny their involvement with implantable chips.
The blood is still on their hands.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is nothing scary about it whatsoever, except maybe for those people who are ignorant of the fact that the parents keep the information, and the Masons don't. It's a free, voluntary service that benefits parents and no one else.

Utter storm in a teacup.

12.21.12: It's not even about "evidence". Evidence of what?

It's simply about understanding what this program entails before freaking out like a totally ignorant reactionary.

Maybe if the Masons charged for the service, instead of providing it for free, people wouldn't be so suspicious.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

There are no implanted chips involved in this program. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Look it up, and prepare to feel very VERY silly, dude.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I have never heard of any relation between freemasonry and these chips. If anything they would be against them.

Lets say they are tho, for one second. How many other groups of people are responsible as well? Lawyers, Doctors, Politicians, Scientists.... this list goes on and on.

And who is to say they are intended for evil? Sure we can speculate, but that is all. There hasn't been any fact supporting claims that these chips are intended for evil, mind control purposes or of that nature at all. At least to my knowledge. And don't get me wrong I would never get one, because of these reasons, but there is not any fact to support these claims.

Freemasonry consists of over 3 million members world wide. Of course there is going to be a large diversity within the brotherhood. Just as with any other group that large in the country. Some members may be pro-chips, while others may not. I see a large fallacy in your argument.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I don't really believe in evil. But enlighten me. What for?

Are we sending the twelve tribes back to Israel or something?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am simply stating what I have heard and read regarding these chips. Why the public is afraid, and has every right to be, about getting such a chip implant. But to this point, there hasn't been any fact supporting the stance that these chips are intended for negative purposes. As of right now, they are being CONSIDERED for use to help protect people and save life's.

I still don't agree tho, because I do feel as if they infringe upon our basic rights of privacy. That is all

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Guys, before this gets completely and ignorantly out of control like the last thread on this topic: THERE ARE NO MICROCHIPS BEING IMPLANTED IN KIDS AS A PART OF THE MASONIC C.H.I.P. PROGRAM.

It's just a poorly thought-out acronym.

Look up the program and what it involves. Please.

Jesus Christ...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You were very right, there are already a few festering in here

Always good for a laugh.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Yeah the same way it is no way related to health care reform.

Give me a break?!?

Seriously though.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

To set the record straight I am not a mason. I am just a very well informed everyday person.

And how are these chips tied to health reform at all?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I don't understand why people still feel threatened by freemasonry. I have dug deep into the topic, and there is almost nothing secret about the fraternity anymore. Most secrets have either be divulged to the public or lost in time. Its not a super secret Illuminati organization as so many conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

I can understand your position tho, as I was once in your shoes. It makes for a much better story to assume that they are in control of the government and are the shadows behind everything that occur in our world today. I'm sorry to tell you, that is not the story. This is the real secret.

No offense, but have you ever considered that some of what they consider their most important secrets haven't been found out about by anyone outside their elite? It seems like such a basic idea, but I hear a lot people saying that this group or that group isn't really secret anymore. How in world would we know if all their secrets are out in the open now???

It's been stated that their 'lower' average members don't have the first clue about what the real agenda is. I dont' think it's any stretch to believe that this is probably the case.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by shasta9600]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well why not just give monkeys guns?

Why not just tell everybody that they are property of the Federal Government.

Why don't we just fling poo on each other with sand shovels?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Whoa seriously?
Could you maybe explain that a little further?
I'm curious as to what nefarious deeds will be uncovered.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Yes I have considered that, and I can agree to an extent. With that said, I have talked to master masons of the 33rd degree. Which may I note, is the elite, you must be invited by a fellow mason to be of this level.

And yes there are several sources published and on the internet by former master masons talking about just this. The secrecy of the organization.

Based on what I heard from him, and the underlying principals of the organization I have no reason to believe that there are any sinister secrets of the organization. Lets not forget they were founded upon the ideals this country was built upon. Perhaps a little true research into the matter, would enlighten your mind.

reply to post by Matthew Dark

And 12.21.12 this is exactly why topics like this push my buttons. They continually increase disinfo and perpetuate ignorance. And Matthew I mean no harm, but do some research yourself. the only thing 12.21.12 has based his claims on are just that... claims, no evidence at all yet

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Roark

Yeah the same way it is no way related to health care reform.

Give me a break?!?

Seriously though.

Health care reform? What???

Talk about random.

Dude, you claimed that Masons are chipping people in relation to this program. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH MICROCHIPS.

Your whole premise is based in utter fiction. I assume you derived it from the acronym "C.H.I.P". So, basically, you've outed yourself as speaking from a position of total ignorance in relation to this program. Seriously, look it up! It has nothing to do with microchips! It's data collection!

*facepalm*

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Thank you, I'm glad SOMEBODY actually knows what they're talking about on these forums.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Heh, I guess the sarcasm in my voice was lost in the transcription.
I've done some reading and talking here and there, I know a guy who knows a guy and honestly, this whole Masonic microchip thing just seems like a paranoid delusion.
Besides, I know there are like, a trillion Masons up here, and I can guarantee every single one of them has absolutely no idea what the heck this microchip thing is about or where this idea came from. If anything, it's those damn democrats hahahaha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join