It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to introduce myself:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have been at this site for awhile now, and I have figured out enough to make my way around. I don't know how to use the entire site, but it's time to sink or swim so to speak. I have read the faq's and the terms and regs, but there is still a bunch I don't know about the site.
I thought I would post this in hopes of having intelligent conversation in the future. It's a minor introduction to myself and my interests. I have read some great posts in the past and I hope to see a lot of good ones in the future. Some of the members here are top notch as well. I have also read some great replies, and most often I enjoy the comments as much as the original post.I have posted some replies on threads, so you can check my demeanor.
I am on a quest to be a better man and anyone I come across in this quest, be it friend or foe, I would like to formally thank you for your contribution to my results. For everyone else alive in this world, I would like to thank you for that as it gives me an oppertunity to learn from you whether I seize it or not.
That being said, the company I would call friends are compassionate, loving, warm-hearted, as honest as can be and forgiving. I also am drawn to those with open minds who like, not lack critical thinking. I respect a sharp mind, but to be a friend you have to have the heart to match. For this quest, everything else is foe.
I am fascinated by everything, so I love discussing just about anything. I have studied and read about most of the topics on this site, so I can hopefully contribute to others on their quests as well. Let me state now for the record: I don't claim to know anything, I simply refer to what I have seen, heard, felt, smelled, tasted or read. I might not or might believe it.
I also like writing creatively. Fiction or not, I love a good story. I'm sure by now you've already noticed that. I saw a post on writing, but I couldn't even reply in the comments. Part of the reason (I think) I did this thread. Thanks again for any creative comments, and all comments. Even if they are harsh, for I would not know I wasn't, if you weren't

[edit on 22-12-2009 by eazyriderl_l]If this is in the wrong spot fell free to move it

[edit on 22-12-2009 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
good day to you squire

welcome to ATS

walk softly and carry a big gun

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
I also like writing creatively. Fiction or not, I love a good story. I'm sure by now you've already noticed that. I saw a post on writing, but I couldn't even reply in the comments. Part of the reason (I think) I did this thread. Thanks again for any creative comments, and all comments. Even if they are harsh, for I would not know I wasn't, if you weren't

We have a wonderful writers board.

Welcome aboard. Get with a mod and let them know your interests I'm sure they'll direct you in the right direction.

Check out some of our work

Dark Days In The UnderWorld

AND

The Voyages of the Penelope and the Yydryl

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the links SLAYER69, I will be checking those out and I believe I sent a u2u to worldwatcher for "writer" status. If you know anyone by name I would be grateful. Thanks again for the support.

top topics

join