It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]NEW UNSEEN: Incredible Footage As Wormhole Spiral Opens And People Scream Hysterically. Norway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is why the general commercial media shuns at everything concerning aliens and UFO's. This is why it's a laughing stock of conspiracies.

Because of the idiots making faked footage and the idiots believing it.

It takes about 10 seconds of watching this to realize it's garbage. And don't give me the -"Give me some valid proof that it's not fake!" argument. Sometimes you just don't need evidence to prove something wrong.
It's like coming up to someone and saying "Hey, I'm Queen of Sweden! Want to prove me wrong? Bring some solid facts!".

The footage is just flaky, the "black hole" looks way too blurry by the edges compared to the distance it is seen at, and the spiral doesn't even resemble any footage seen from the Norway incident.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm just kinda stumped all videos of the spiral, seems to be from the same angle...

That is, it swirls in the same direction, a beam is always pointing down from the left towards the ground from it...

No real difference in the spectrum of the spiral being tinted, from a sideways perspective, or viewed from front.

That intrigues med, whaddaythink?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is nothing to suggest fake! A lot of people saw the spiral over norway and the "russian rocket gone bad" theory is PURE BUNK! And why is the OP abonding his thread from the 1st page? I think he should get banned for cowardness.

NO HOAX HERE!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Four pages of people dribbling the same point! It's sad ATS has degenerated to such a low level. Posting a ufo/alien thread serves no purpose other than to feed the trolls. No real analysis of anything and disinfo agents patting each other on the back....

Whats so hard about accepting what you see as evidence? Hollywood has been making movies based on "science fiction" for ages and most, if not all of it, has a real basis. I doubt the producers get high and make crap up just to entertain us "gullible" folks. There have been many gov't whistleblowers in the past, just do a search on google...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimea
I'm just kinda stumped all videos of the spiral, seems to be from the same angle...

That is, it swirls in the same direction, a beam is always pointing down from the left towards the ground from it...

No real difference in the spectrum of the spiral being tinted, from a sideways perspective, or viewed from front.

That intrigues med, whaddaythink?

I would imagine if the Spiral was actually out over the Ocean and on like say a northern point of land there could really only be a few angles unless a shot was taken from the ocean.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yeah this thread should just be removed. It's not "people" screaming, it's just one lady, and her scream is an over dub. The video is sped up and doesn't even show the entire spiral, which is a deliberate fake.

I'd like to know if the OP himself did this video and tried to pass it off as an awesome, new video of the spiral.

Either way, this whole thread should just be removed. Pointless.

Two people can't scream in a similar fashion?

reply to post by BAZ752

Actually, I feel inclined to believe the first video is more real then the second, but I could be wrong. And its interesting that particular youtube video got 4 out 5 stars!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ill give credit when its due, and ATS with it's flaws are really good at uncovering hoax's quickly. Kudo's to staff and members that Deny Ignorance and as x files tells the truth is out there.....along with a bunch of crap.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let me preface this comment by saying it is NOT an attempt to prove or disprove the video.

On the top of Page 2 of this thread, I offered up five frames of the video I downloaded and converted for such examination. Each frame displays something that could be either extraneous pixelation from a CGI overlay OR... the result of being subjected to You Tube's conversion process and then again, turned into that MPEG video I drew from.

I have hobbied in graphics since 1997 and have examined paranormal photos on several occasions. I claim no expertise but will share some of my work upon U2U request.

This is only one man's opinion... that today's off-the-shelf programs can mimic the best reality you can imagine and any could produce a believable fake.

We need to do better in our assessments.

In my humble opinion -

-We need to cease the immediate judgments. We are just not that smart... none of us. We may think we know but unless we are talking 'Plan 9 From Outer Space', it is all conjecture based on each viewer's knowledge of flight aerodynamics and the ability of the talented forger to fool you.

-Keep an open mind with a healthy dose of skepticism. And yes, I know the word 'skeptic' has become sinful lately. But unless you have it within you to try and pick the good from the bad, you are going to end up being taken for a long ride to a dead end road.

-Be selective and don't be afraid to ask questions. If it looks real... then call it that. But if it looks bogus, save yourself and call it that too.

- Don't take anyone's word for anything but, do take the time to review any evidence they have to offer. Most debunkers and frauds will trip over simple logic... and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it.

- Last but not least, don't make enemies of those who want the same thing you do. ATS is here so that these things can be hashed out. Give any idea a chance based on the fact that no two sets of eyeballs see thin gs the same way.

Okay... I'm done.

Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year all you things from another world!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveGoos
This is why the general commercial media shuns at everything concerning aliens and UFO's. This is why it's a laughing stock of conspiracies.

Because of the idiots making faked footage and the idiots believing it.

It takes about 10 seconds of watching this to realize it's garbage. And don't give me the -"Give me some valid proof that it's not fake!" argument. Sometimes you just don't need evidence to prove something wrong.
It's like coming up to someone and saying "Hey, I'm Queen of Sweden! Want to prove me wrong? Bring some solid facts!".

The footage is just flaky, the "black hole" looks way too blurry by the edges compared to the distance it is seen at, and the spiral doesn't even resemble any footage seen from the Norway incident.

It appears that since I'm the only one who's ''petitioning'' that posters on this thread read beyond the first embedded video and CONSIDER the second footage, your post naturally refers to me? (I don't see anyone else here on the same line here)

I might point out that you should educate yourself on the english language chum and actually understand that no one at ANY point has actually demanded proof and furthermore declared the videos to be real.

Tosser

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

Hi BAZ752
I am not sure, if you realize that you are not on your own with your feelings regarding the hoax video.

I have started this thread to discuss whether a certain amount of disinformation is being used to discredit the original video.

Don't believe your lying eyes

XL5

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Whats so hard about accepting what you see as evidence? Hollywood has been making movies based on "science fiction" for ages and most, if not all of it, has a real basis. I doubt the producers get high and make crap up just to entertain us "gullible" folks. There have been many gov't whistleblowers in the past, just do a search on google...

Wow, if that were true, I want my own woman made by my computer like in the movie weird science, a pack of "hot alien chicks" following me around for my Continuum Transfunctioner, a hover board and a perfect face/body.

I'm not saying the original Norway spiral was a missile or fake in anyway. When you mix audio from another video into something that looks fake compared to the other spiral videos out there, thats when I call hoax.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Kenny, I'll take a look at your thread as soon as I've finished typing this response to you.

The point I make and maintain (through this thread specifically) is that people contributing to this thread have watched the first video the OP embedded and have instantly dismissed it without giving consideration to the second embedded footage further down the page of the thread.

I won't bother contributing to this thread any longer because some of the responses are f**king insulting. Apparently, we're idiots for encouraging discussion.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

-We need to cease the immediate judgments. We are just not that smart... none of us. We may think we know but unless we are talking 'Plan 9 From Outer Space', it is all conjecture based on each viewer's knowledge of flight aerodynamics and the ability of the talented forger to fool you.

this stuck out-

If we are referring to the 1st video, the case is closed.
The audio tracks are the SAME, the asian ladies nut extravaganza is the audio track on the hoax vid. Sped up very slightly, it also sounds like they used a mic to capture the live sound of a room for the hoax audio. Filming, while playing the audio, captured through the camera mic, not directly injected or overdubbed, low tech style, but effective, provided they used a less distinguishable part.

This would provide depth and convince the ears that the screams emanated in an everyday environment, not a cavernous Airport where any slap back or reverb coincide with such an indoor space,layers of indistinguishable sounds at greatly varying proximity's etc.

PS the other video is sweet

crazy stuff no doubt!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There is nothing to suggest fake! A lot of people saw the spiral over norway and the "russian rocket gone bad" theory is PURE BUNK! And why is the OP abonding his thread from the 1st page? I think he should get banned for cowardness.

NO HOAX HERE!

The spiral was real -- but the video of the spiral turning into a wormhole and people screaming was a fake. You say a lot of people saw the spiral -- and that is true.
HOWEVER, none of the people who saw the spiral reported that it became a wormhole.

Please provide some evidence (besides this one video) that the thousands who saw the spiral saw a "hole" appear like this video shows.

This thread is not about the spiral, it's about a video showing the spiral turning into a wormhole -- a video that does not at all corroborate what the real eyewitnesses saw...THAT'S why it is in the "Hoax" forum.

[edit on 12/24/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It does say 'HOAX' in the heading. Don't you guys read?
Sigh....

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Please provide some evidence (besides this one video) that the thousands who saw the spiral saw a "hole" appear like this video shows

Did you look at the second video? It shows almost exactly the same thing as the shorter first video, without any screaming in the background. A bluish-white spiral opens to a large black-hole in the middle.

The footage in the second video might be from a different angle and/or position but has no bearing as to whether or not the first video is authentic. In my mind there is nothing fishy about either version, just sad people trying to debunk somethng that ISN'T bunk to begin with.

Nevermind the four stars it received on youtube...

Originally posted by unicorn1
It does say 'HOAX' in the heading. Don't you guys read?
Sigh....

Are you trying to BULLY people into submission? I don't care what the verdict is because I am entitled to my opinion and I will state it, even if I have to disagree with every single person in this thread!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Ha ha... No I was just a bit puzzled. as to why people would still go ahead and earnestly debate something already labelled as a hoax. Genuinely puzzled...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What if it isnt project blue beam but a Montauk CERN experiment. I wish i could get the schedule for classified tests for the last 6 mos at CERN

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Red,

Actually, it was a general reference... because each sighting, each event, each encounter is as unique as a fingerprint. We have to be ready to approach with an equal amount of diversity so that we don't become ensnared in our own belief (or disbelief) systems.

This single event, or hoax... take your pick, is but one example.

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Please provide some evidence (besides this one video) that the thousands who saw the spiral saw a "hole" appear like this video shows

Did you look at the second video? It shows almost exactly the same thing as the shorter first video, without any screaming in the background. A bluish-white spiral opens to a large black-hole in the middle.

I was talking about both videos. None of the original eyewitness (and there were many) who saw the original spiral said anything about a hole forming. This after-the-fact edited video (complete with a musical score!) is the only record/account of that hole, therefore the authenticity of the video is HIGHLY suspect.

Again, if the hole was there, why wasn't it mentioned by the people who first saw the spiral? If the hole was there all along, why did it take several days for someone to come forward with a video showing a hole that none of the original pictures or videos showed?

[edit on 12/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join