It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest secret to LIFE revealed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I love smiling lol, girls love it at work cuz they think im a goofball

On a sidenote:

The human third eye is said to be the pineal gland, which is in effect when you dream and when you zone out and view things with your mind aka day dreaming...

Supposedly the government reverse engineered this gland to look into the future aka the looking glass technology...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thoughts = things! This is fact. This is why I smile.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the smile! Oh and it's not just the reptilians that have a vestigial third eye of sorts. It's us too and it's in our brains and it's called the pineal gland! It resembles an ancient third eye of sorts but it is also crystalline and works like a radio transmitter/receiver for your mind! At least that's what is theorized by those in the know!
Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by I am i

unfortunaly for you it is wrong. Thoughts=things only when you can use your mind properly, when you master your spirit, that means people like you wont ever succed to materialise their thoughts, coz you are too brainwashed. Cant imagine you believe in something you cant proove and wont ever. THAT is funny to read

ATS= deny ignorance? Haha my a$$!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

even you put a smile on my face

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm a skeptic, but after reading your post I didn't need the advice contained therein to smile, I had a nice hearty chuckle.

Your intent was pure, and so thank you OP for the smile. heheh and the laugh. I mean this sincerely

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Star und Flag! You have to be careful though, I smiled at someone on the streets of New York City once. I got leg-swept and had a knee driven into my face for my trouble.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thank you so much OP! Before I read this thread, I was feeling numb and not really any emotion at all. However, when I did that "forced smile," the laughs just came up and now I can't get them to stop!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good read. Made me smile haha

It's strange that something as simple as smiling can make ones well-being all the more better. I guess it really is true when doctors and such say that "laughter is the best medicine"

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im always happy! People ask me how I stay so positive and I generally don't know what to tell them because I don't know myself!

I just take the days as they come and live every day as if it were my last!

After university I think Im gonna go travelling and enlighten myself even more and just enjoy the world and its beauty!

People don't understand and take for granted how beautiful life and the world is and I find it sad when I see people sat in offices and trapped in a routine!

Its not too late to change how you live your life!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm sure most of us allready knew that just never tried it. So it's not really a big secret.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank you ALL for your beautiful smiles, you're changing the world!

This man has helped me create my perception of reality (or illusion?!), and I am thankful for that! Here are some true words of wisdom by Terrence Mckenna... (my Hero)

and a little laugh for the soul... words of geniuses...

and let's not forget...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All things should be done in there proper time. There is a time to laugh and a time to cry, A time to spend and a time to save. A time to work and a time to play. My point is, one should not go around with a smile always plastered on there face. It not only isnt natural but it isnt healthy.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by trueperspective]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by trueperspective]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

this is probably the best thread I've seen on ATS since I first started reading in here
and the reason you might ask is that this is pure truth, cause this is exactly how I see things myself..expecially after I've started to get more in touch with the...what should I call it, the "spiritual" side of life.

Another tip, that always works a 100% for me, is that just listen to your body and your guts, feeling(or whatever you call it)Example: If your provided with 2 choices, choose the one that just feels right, even dough it might not seem logical at the moment(money issues etc) it will happen if its ment to. If your body tightens up, dont do it, or that "inner voice" says no. balance your ego and the "spiritual" side

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

I completely agree with you, but if we're suppose to be in "balanced', we're lacking in one part... happiness!~ so we're NOT in balanced or harmony with the world when one major piece is missing! I'm encouraging people to remind themselves of their inner beauty that is not supported in our current world nor is it being practiced enough in our culture, at this time and place!

Balance is the key, but as long as ALL parts are equally being practiced, when once lacks, the balance is no longer!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

Another great point, "follow your heart"! That's well said my friend.

When I was a child that's what I used to do (natrually) and life was wonderful for the most part, but then I got conditioned by our educational facility and all focus of mind end up on the left side of my brain, i wasn't encouraged to use the right side as much. I started to forget "how to listen to my inner self" and for me life became hell for years.

Few life changing events happned to me and forced me to search my soul again... and I rediscovered that one thing you mentioned... listen to your "gut" feeling, it knows better. I re-learned how to listen to my heart again. Your heart can't lie to you, you feel, what you feel, but your brain play games with you.

Funny, how in this post majority of people responding think a like! I'm happy to know it's not just you and I and many understand and can relate to what we're talking about... it's encouraging!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by freighttrain

If I don't have the time to study up on the topic, do you think I will get the same results if I put this on..?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4df63521fee7.jpg[/atsimg]

ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahaha beyond funny.

i thought the subject would have been answered with all people are idiots, but i was highly surprised to find that you actually had a real answer.

my co-worker always says, "today is a beautiful day!", even if its terrible outside or we are slammed with work. makes me want to fight him sometimes
but its true.

when you are over stressed or anything, just OPEN you eyes all the way and look out at everything, and realize, that things are great!

cheers everyone thanks for the pick me up !

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I LOVE THIS THREAD! S&F, hopefully more people can read and benefit from this message!

Interesting tidbit.....ever notice how its impossible to watch a baby laugh and not smile yourself? It's mirror neurons....the same concept that makes you smile when someone smiles at you. So if you really want to improve someone's day, a smile can work wonders!

When my students are stressed out in class, I often pull up a laughing baby video.....works like a charm everytime!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just watch this video.....it will take time, but you'll start laughing too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join