It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest secret to LIFE revealed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well I just posted a thread, to lighten up people and I realized people just don't know how to laugh, so every often I try to cheer people up (even though most may not appreciate the importance of it)! I smile often, infact when I was born I was told that I never cried as a baby (maybe it's DNA), but I'm a happy SOB for the most part and well life just works out for me, I don't get sick, I'm the luckiest SOB I know and for the most part I get what I want. I realized it's selfish of me just to keep this little secret to myself, so I like to share it with you, if you care to read! I promise you won't regret it, but you have to try the exercise below to really understand what I'm saying!

I've noticed in these tough times with gloom and doom hovering over our head, governments using it as a "tool" to control us, we need to fight back, but you can't fight anger with anger... you fight anger with love!

First and most important step .. LEARN TO LAUGH! Here's a good excersie, right now, and I mean right now... force a smile on your face....... just do it! Seriously do it now...... don't you imidiately feel just a bit better? That's how you're in control of your emotions, takes a bit of practicing, but then you can do this in you mind when you need a little boost when life gets tough! Just gotta believe a little that you're in charge of your emotions and no know else can effect it, other then YOU!

If you believe or understand the importance of human Chakra (Ajna: The Brow Chakra), you'll know we have a third eye.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

In fact reptilians have a third eye (partial eye) inside their brain. I find this amusing, since lot of conspiracy goes to our past and how we at one time were reptilians (maybe sometime in the past our 3rd eye was open? Maybe that's how Atlantians, the old Egyptians, Aztecs, etc.. were so psychic and were able to predict our future and tap into some advanced knowledge!? Maybe that's how some "real" psychic sense the world around them?!)

en.wikipedia.org...

Any who back to the topic, try another exercise, for this you need to be in front of a mirror! I know... i'm asking a lot, but try it! Seriously... ! Go in front of the mirror and frown, look angry, get angry and look at yourself in the mirror, notice how your eyebrows automatically tighten up and where your third eye is suppose to be is all tense up with the muscles being squeezed!

Now try, smiling (even if you have to force it) or try relaxing yourself (take a deep breath in from your nose and let it out gently from your mouth)... notice how the mussles between your eyebrows open up?

I think what we're doing here unconsciously is when we're angry we close our third eye (Direct perception, intuition, imagination, visualization, concentration, Self-mastery , Extra Sensory Perception) and we close ourselves from connection with one another or being able to see the "true color" of reality. When we're at peace and happy we open up our third eye to see the world as is and it's marvolous beauty (your cup will become half full, rather then empty)!

So what I'm trying to get at is a little smile can go a long way in changing our world! Don't be afraid to smile, life is just short ride!

Also for you skeptics out there, here are the benefits to smiling!

- Hormones
- Physical Release
- Internal Workout
- Distraction
- Perspective
- Social Benefits of Laughter

stress.about.com...

So laugh a little more, make it a habbit, force it for a little while, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE... I PROMISE!
That's the biggest secret to LIFE... happiness, the one thing we all pursuit!

We all buy things, go traveling, fall in love, seek the truth for ONE purpose..... true sense of happiness! Yet we forget it's NOT outside source, it's of one's self, it's always been inside... Good pursuit, but wrong place! How can you find the gold mine, with the wrong map! It's inside folks... a little to the left, second right, further down... yap.... right there!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, it put a smile on my face
lol i couldnt resist!

Also may i add that being thankful for everything in your life can really boost those feel good vibes. Try waking up in the morning and saying thanks for little things like a hot shower or a nice coffee, actually saying it to yourself! It really helps to put a smile on your face once you start appreciating all the small things.

Thanks again, star and flag.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thank you for that. I was having a down day then leveled my emotions out for the rest of the day until this post. You literally had me laughing halfway through your post.

Laughing as a way to be in control of your emotions is a new perspective to look at it this way. I know I change/create reality from within but when youre down it gets hard to remember how to stop spiralling further downwards with the negative thoughts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
Thanks for the thread, it put a smile on my face
lol i couldnt resist!

Also may i add that being thankful for everything in your life can really boost those feel good vibes. Try waking up in the morning and saying thanks for little things like a hot shower or a nice coffee, actually saying it to yourself! It really helps to put a smile on your face once you start appreciating all the small things.

Thanks again, star and flag.

Thank YOU for smiling! 1 down, 6,692,030,277 to go!

You hit it on the nail there my friend! I did forget to mention that... being thankfull for what you have and wishing it upon others is absoultely one of the most important things you can do not just for yourself but others.

I believe that the universe is a magical source, it gives you what you request, it's unbiased and doesn't translate your words nor the content, it senses your emotions (vibes) and will give to you, what you asked for!

So here's an example, I am strictly against "protests" for one main reason, when a group of individuals gather together to protest (the cause can be irrelevant) and enchant anger at whatever the situation maybe, demanding change, well the universes senses the energy being sent out, specially when it's a group of individuals (it amplifies) and so the universe gives you what you send out... anger (universe is unbiased, good or bad, makes no difference to it, it gives what you send out). It reflects just like a mirror, maybe that's why they say think about things you dislike about someone and you'll realize that those exact same things are things that you do! We are all like little miracle mirrors that reflect one another.

Now here's another way of "protest", if a group of individuals gather together and imagined a better world (situation), experienced it in their minds, feel the change, the shift, the love and peace ... the universe will reward you with love instead!

It's so simple, but so hard to do, because anger, is much easily trigged then love! Because of our society/culture (MSM, religions, educational facilities, etc..) dictates it on us. It's as if these so called "elites" have know about this for a long time and have been placing these systems to control not what we do... but how we perceive the world and with that they can control!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

It is the hardest to pull out of darkness, but don't forget a little candle light can light an entire room of darkness, but a little bit of darkness can not take over the light.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I love it!

~Smile, it confuses people~

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Good stuff...

If you believe or understand the importance of human Chakra (Ajna: The Brow Chakra), you'll know we have a third eye.

If I don't have the time to study up on the topic, do you think I will get the same results if I put this on..?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

right the freak on SMURFING A!! you got the path of clarity under your feet just a little concerned about the reptillian atlantians uh dont wonder to far from the path "damn nature you is scary" aliens may not be what we think and there may be none at all lets wait for some proof before we guess what they look like and well i is gonna need to see some real evidence or intergalactic passport sum in

Your positive though so dont let my debunker mentality bring ya down i really do beleive what youve stated is true and uplifting
have a great holiday and tell the reptillians i said hey

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
S&F OP

Also, when you look at others directly in the eye and smile at them, especially when just passing them on the street or in the hall at work or something, they will smile back in 99% of the cases! Can be people you know or total strangers - all the same - almost never will they not smile back so smiling at others actually helps them at the same time as it's putting you in a great mood. No downside, whatsoever, in smiling at people...

[edit on 22/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Very cool, didn't connect dots there, but you're right they do smile back!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that someone else "gets it"...but as you said, it is a hard road to travel especially with all the naysayers and gloom and doom fanatics out there.

Smiling and choosing to be happy are just part of the equation. Many years ago, during one of the darkest periods of my life, I too learned the "secret". It started with a mantra:
Everything happens for a reason, and only good will come of it.
I have passed this on to many of my friends, and even though it is a hard mantra to "believe in" at times, I have watched it literally turn around the lives of my friends.

Like you, I am lucky in the strangest of ways. When I desperately need something, it is there. I am happier than I ever have been, and people enjoy being around me and look to me for advice. (It could be the grays that are springing out everywhere too)

Happiness is contagious, and a wonderful affliction. Thank you for sharing

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
thanks for the groundbreaking thread i can die with a smile on my face now.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bravo OP

Not only did I doe everything you said but I feel much better now than I had. Excellent and timely topic to post. The smile automatically gave way to laughter. S and F for you!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Very nice post freightrain...

I agree, even forcing yourself to smile if need be will often be enough to change your demeanor internally as well. This is a very good practice for all of us, and I thank you for sharing your own insight!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
fantastic thread - I think even though most people know this they simply forget and need reminding every so often....I have a smile on my face - thanks for the wise words....

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You are SO right,and the most important key was the word HABIT,

we are unhappy or miserable due to HABIT,and it has remained because most people around us are miserable or unhappy, and so it continues onward.
we live in a world with high taxes, (that makes you unhappy) unfair rules enforced, reppressions etc,
so we are conditioned to be negative in thought and action,and so kept blind, we have to be reminded to smile or to laugh, lest we drift back into our old self.
If you want to be happy? BE HAPPY,light the fire of cheerfulness within, let it brim over flow with our feelgood thoughts ALWAYS.
Others will think we are crazy ,crackers,maybe others will ask ,why are you so cheerful? then when we tell them it will continue as in this post.
What is the secet of happiness,,,,,,,,,, LAUGHTER, LAUGHTER and MORE LAUGHTER.
A JOKE,
Joe an 80 year old man gets help from the council with little jobs around the house,ann is his helper,

Ann says,,Joe i have done all the jobs, shall i put these brasil nuts in the larder,
JOE,says no ,throw them away,my daughter buys them for me but i can,t eat them ,i got NO TEEF,
ANN says, thats a waste, i will have them if thats ok,
JOE, sure i don,t want them i got NO TEEF.
next visit.
ANN says those brasil nuts was nice, both my husband and i enjoyed those thank you,
JOE, thats ok i have some more in the kitchen,, my daughter buys them for me but i can,t eat em ,i got NO TEEF ,
ANN says, well why don,t you tell your daughter not to buy you no more brasil nuts,?
JOE, oh no i don,t mind her buying me chocolate brasil nuts, i can suck off the chocolate,,, its the nuts i can,t eat , i got NO TEEF. hehe.
tell others jokes, make em laugh.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Very well said. Smiling does release positive energy. Not only that, but always remain positive, good things happen to optimistic people. You can achieve much more by smiling and directly affet the ones around you. The honesty of your smile is even more important.

The third eye does really exist, often while I try to astral project, I can feel it on my forehead, it's rather cold and stretching my skin a bit. I think i is the part of the brain allowing many of our psychic abilities.

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Excellent thread. S&F

and you are right.

My three sons and I were in the waiting room while my husband was getting a aeorta valve replaced (open heart surgery). It was a tense time.

My oldest son started telling us jokes.

Believe it or not we all felt better, we actually were laughing (people passing by were perplexed I guess walking by and hearing our chuckles).

Laughter and smiling really do work. When the doctor came out of the surgery, physically I actually felt better from laughing.

Thanks for the reminder.

Two of the jokes my son told were:

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

'Mummy', he asked, 'Are these my brains?'
'Not yet,' she replied.
-------

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage & no bike!"

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You are laughable...

Oh well i suppose that cant be helped. Human kind always believed he was more because of the love he could feel. That is an illusion of course, the love you are talking about is nothing but a lie to overestimate yourself and your kind. Love is another word for attachment, the passion of the flesh. It is probably the biggest "conspiracy", the deepest ignorance ever, pathetic like always.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by _damon]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

There's always some anti-troll trying to go around propagating happiness and hope amongst ATS's melancholy doomer clique! Enough!!

Go away and let them be happy in their misery I say. All you're trying to do is ruin their day by showing them that the world is not on an unalterable one-way ticket to destruction.

These people are perfectly happy toting misery!

How dare you ruin their fantasy!

Refreshing post OP - S&F'd

[edit on 23-12-2009 by mckyle]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join