It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter To President Obama - Thomas Paine(vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Another open letter to obama.
I love this guy.
He hits the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I dont know about the poser pretending to be Mr Paine, neither am I an outright fan of the original Thomas Paine but there were many things Paine supported that the "tea party patriots" and conservatives would outright oppose today.

He was an outright advocate for free public education, minimum income and was a stauch pusher for the progressive tax.
www.historyhome.co.uk...

Thomas Paine was also born in the United Kingdom, not the United states. Why does that matter? Because birthers seem to be among the many parading this man around. Its ironic.

So, the notion that Thomas Paine is responding his concerns to Obama on behalf of the very individuals like yourself G.I (who are angry by the government for implementing most Paine ideals) doesnt make sense.

I dont know who that poser in, the one pretending to be Thomas Paine. I'll have a looksy into this actor.

SG

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh jesus - this is film is a tutorial on how to be a complete idoit -

Lets us see here how much have I gotten from this government in this last year???

hmmmmmm?

Nothing

So why is this idoit spurging out some sort of corporatist manifesto wrapped in a flag?

What an idoit!!

new topics

join