It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

identity challenge / Sigma Chi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
CONTENT REMOVED BY AUTHOR

[edit on 22-12-2009 by apologist]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is this secret info?

Reminds me of this-

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Signals]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What's the conspiracy angle?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Isn't this secret info?

Isn't this a thread about Secret Societies?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

be freakin' patient, betty; I have a lot of info to dump and I'm not gonna do it all at once, it's not dramatic or entertaining for me if i do

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by apologist
Isn't this secret info?

Isn't this a thread about Secret Societies?

It is a forum for discussing conspiracies regarding Secret Socities, not for revealing their modes of recognition or pass words.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Youve been registered for a year and yet you thought threads that just had a handful of unexplained stuff in it would go down well ?

If youve got something to say, say it, this isnt a place for you to be dramatic, if you want drama go take your fiction to an audience who do want that. If you have some real information to share then share it, fully.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apologist

identity challenge / Sigma Chi

this and my SAE thread

You shouldn't expose houses that didn't want you to pledge - it's indignant...

Anyways, you seem more like a Tri-Lam to me...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
you should give me the name of your house so I can leave a parting "gift" here ...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

We PC, XBox, PSIII and wii gamers will rule the world!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

At the risk of being punished for saying this.

QQ more.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Who was QQ'ing? I'm having a grand ol' time rollin' 'round in the pig pen! Yeee-haaawwr!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That password say-kahs-ka-ra-tas...Gurdjieff as I recall was always telling stories involving the planet Karatas, and/or saying he was from there...I don't know if or in what language "karatas" means anything...
I know some Sigma Chis, too, I think I'll brace some and see if they'll confirm your info...it'll take me a couple days...
And I disagree with those who are saying posting passwords is not for a forum on conspiracy discussion...Surely, in general, we can imagine scenarios in which providing outsiders with passwords could lead to the outsiders gaining info which would advance a conspiracy discussion, later on, yes?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by apologist
I wish I wish I wish I could find it on YouTube, but, alas, it is not to be ... the scene in the Dunefilm - or book - when the character of the young Paul Atreides puts his hand in the Box of Pain to determine if he is a person or merely a human-animal.

This has been a more titilating thought experiment than any of you will ever know; thanks be to you all! (My apologies to SX and SAE for throwing them under the bus to conduct it.)

You are, each of you, in your plebian, steely-eyed, gritted-teeth determination to eat "wisdom with spoons", as Plato says, a kind of spiritual successor to the noble Tantalus. This is a role someone must play, so, I salute you all!

---

"Remember to the great destiny that awaits us and the great goal toward which we strive, for the benefit of all mankind. Though the road may be long and the respites few, the glorious light of Constantine will - with our faith and persavearance - resurrect itself to illuminate this world and trumpet the glory of the New Order that awaits it. "

You can tell this part is fake because the style and quality of writing changes dramatically. good try apologist. You might have to apologize for making things up.
Sigma Chi was founded a a literary society at the University of Miami, Ohio. The founders of Sigma Chi were some of the most accomplished writers of their time, they wouldn't spell perseverance wrong, nor would they use the word "great" twice in the same sentence, a synonym would have been used.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ModestThought]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModestThought
You can tell this part is fake because the style and quality of writing changes dramatically. good try apologist. You might have to apologize for making things up.

So, by implication, you're saying the rest is genuine? Or a forgery by two different people, one of whom enjoys superior skills of composition to the other?

And why would "too" be so obviously misspelled and lack paranthetical commas in the highlighted text?

This is F-U-N!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I couldn't tell you if it is genuine, it is just very easy to see that someone has taken one piece of literature and added more to it to fit their views in an attempt to forward their own agenda. You wouldn't by any chance be to one who is doing that, would you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join