It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just started listening to Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I recently started listening to Alex Jones and im not quiet sure what to think. Its hard to tell if hes really against the NWO or just looking for the sponsership deals...he seems fairly ignorant to whats really going on and advocates too much garbage. I do like listening to him because sometimes he dose hit the nail on the head. Oh and by the way dont buy into the colloidal silver bs!!! That crap will kill you..it wasnt meant to be in the human body and can really mess you up.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

IMHO the problem with Alex Jones as well as many others in the Conspiracy Theories BUSINESS is that they start a lot more legit and honest than they end up later. I mean, at the beginning the guy is alone, waving his flag. He gets attention, then more attention. He gets followers. After some time he is signing book deals, hosting radio or TV shows and they will have to FILL a program schedulle with STUFF.

It's one thing when he's only waving one flag about NWO. But now he has his radio show and he has to wave lots of flags. ANYTHING could be twisted to be a NWO scheme.

And you know what? NOW is an easy flag to wave because NWO is a real subject of importance in today's global economy. The old rules need to be updated and discussed.

Brazil, China and India, for example, have a bigger influence in world economy than years before.

So the subject of NWO will keep poping up in the MSM all the time. But that's a NWO different from the Bilderberger's NWO.

In my view, a NWO is necessary, because there is already a World ORDER. But this World ORDER is old and needs to be adapted to inclue the developing countries. There are rules as there must be, to regulate World Trade, for example.

THAT doesn't mean I want the Bilderbergers' version of NWO.

I hope that makes sense to you...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Alex is a sensationalist with good intentions wrapped up in greed.

I mean yeah, he's an interesting idea of entertain, but don't take him too seriously.

He's one of the big reasons we are still looked at as quacks.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

NO. NO.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
alex is one of the most well respected and knowledgable in his field,you`ve just started listening to him and judged allready

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"Its hard to tell if hes really against the NWO or just looking for the sponsership deals"

You should do some research into who sponsors his show and your questions about his "credibility" should be answered rather quickly. Also, you should check out his Y2K look out the world is coming to an end show, and again, this should reinforce to you exactly what this guy is about.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Got to say when i first watched the secrets of the grove, i was uninspired. All i saw a desperate man chasing stories he;d created. Then i heard a bit more of his stuff and thought he was quite good. Now he is advertising his shi£t inbetween broadcasts and marketing survival kits. I think like some have said above, he started well but fell victim to his success and now I'm not sure what he stands for.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
all he rants about is how to stay healthy & wealthy and all in between.
heck he even sais from time to time that

YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE INFO YOURSELF AND VERTIFYE IT FOR YOURSELF

i mean if you dont do the research yourself you cant debunk him by just assuming things are this or that way.

sure his character seams a bit dodgy and his network is under a larger umbrella of network controlled by
one company who owns the majority of media networks in the world you still have to give him credit for acturly bringing up news your daily media outlet wont.

as it goes, dont judge a book by its cover nor the cover by the books context.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
He has a few gems of info a week in his links to stories, but he will also jump out on a willow branch to prove whatever point he decided is right. I don't listen to the show anymore because it's such a huge turn-off when he pretends to be a slobbering jackboot awash in the power of Lucifer eating baby kittens in a puppy-giblet gravy.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
WELL IF ALEX J IS WORKING FOR TPTB THEN WE REALLY ARE ALL SCREWED,I MYSELF SEE HIM AS A VERY PASSIONATE MAN PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE BY DEDICATING HIS LIFE TO BEING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY. STAY`S UP TILL ALL HOURS OF THE MORNING, SCANNING THE WEB AND READING DOCUMENTS, TRYING HIS HARDEST TO GET SOME MONEY IN SO HE CAN KEEP PRODUCING HIGH QUALITY DOCUMENTARIES.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
THAT DIDN`T WORK SO I`LL JUST GIVE THE LINK TO ENDGAME

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't trust Jones, he is controlled opposition IMHO. Very selected on his theories - especially refusal to mention the Founding Fathers link to Masonry and organised religion.

Icke, even though rather bizarre, researches his theories in great detail and provides the link. Alex randomly selects articles and twists them to suit his needs.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The biggest problem with alex jones is that he says that "arabs" are the ones controlling the usa, when in fact it's really the "jews". This happens because Jones' corporate attorney is none other than a jew. It's a common fact that the jews control the msm, hollywood, and our gov't.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i thought it was the the catholic church who owned everything

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

For me he is out to sell gold, lol. I used to listen occasionally, but gave up, as its just a gold selling bonanza on there.

You do not need to listen, just goto the forum everyday, and look at the threads, make your own mind up. But i would not listen to his show if i was you. You can get teh info you need from all over the place, including here.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Now is probably a good time to stop.

No, in all seriousness I enjoy his movies but I care very little for his radio shows. I simply can't stand his rants and how he treats his call-in guests.

His treatment of Noam Chomsky and his "interview with the President" stunt really threw me off.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I like the couple documentaries ive seen but im starting to really not like the radio show..hes rude and jumps to conclusions, reading up on his background i think he probably was a good egg gone bad by greed and the mans influence

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a couple of observations about alex...first of all, i dont like his style, sometimes he comes across as hysterical and almost rabid...he is more the showman than the serious investigative journalist/reporter.
he doesnt seem to have a deep understanding of many of the topics of his guests and invariably manages to link everything to support his own views.
secondly there is a deafening silence from jones concerning jews!
maybe not so strange considering his wife kelly rebecca nichols is a jew!
that being the case we can assume that alex is not the straight shooter he proclaims he his through his megaphone...in fact 'methinks he doth protest too much'

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wasnt he the guy who pulled off that hoax with charlie sheen ???

Why the hell would anyone listen to him after that ?? maybe I should start a radio show, .. I could use a few mindless fool's to pay my rent.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Fall of the Republic was very good, a nice beginners guide to how the world ticks by Alex Jones and his movie making skills are getting "Slicker" to use one of his euphemism's.

The Colloidal silver thing you have got completely wrong, I have used it for a few years now and without doubt it can kill flu's in their tracks if you take it early enough. As for the whole Argyria Syndrome ( Silver skin ) its brought on by taking Silver Nitrates ( home made junk ) and using obscene amounts of it. I use a High Voltage AC Colloidal silver and you can literally drink litres of it without any problems at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join