It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Skyquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Someone I know on another forum posted that yesterday she experienced what she thought at first was an earthquake, but turned out to be some sort of sonic boom type event. Seems that others in San Diego felt it too. Perhaps it's hypersonic aircraft testing? Natural phenomenon?

San Diego Skyquake

[edit on 22-12-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I can't get to the link, but is it any relation to this one?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackphotohobby
reply to post by draknoir2

I can't get to the link, but is it any relation to this one?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fixed the link.

I saw that thread when I did a preliminary search, and I'm sure it's a similar phenomenon, but this one happened yesterday.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sounds pretty dramatic by most of the press I've read. This is interesting:

www.google.com...

If Google have recorded data for that search phrase prior to 2008, looks like it could be 2008/2009 search trend. I don't know enough about their recording methodology to confirm that though.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm in San Diego too. Although I didn't feel anything, I heard from two other people that they did feel the quake. San Diego has numerous
classified under ground bomb testing facilities, one of which was recently destroyed and they built a neighborhood over it! I'll keep my eyes out....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
and what part of SD are YOU from? they have a navy base and a marine base. nothing with missile testing any lower than 29 palms. beyond that its all in bridgeport, if at all. there were tonnes of fall out shelters, and bomb shelters before but never underground testing facilities. Did you think about that at all before you posted that statement? With all the fault lines and all the hazardous sink holes and pit falls?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
and what part of SD are YOU from? they have a navy base and a marine base. nothing with missile testing any lower than 29 palms. beyond that its all in bridgeport, if at all. there were tonnes of fall out shelters, and bomb shelters before but never underground testing facilities. Did you think about that at all before you posted that statement? With all the fault lines and all the hazardous sink holes and pit falls?

I'm from Poway, North County San Diego. I have seen the base and have posted pictures of it, as well as snuck on to the grounds when it was operations. Its clear our govt. does not consider fault lines when building underground facilities. Did you think about that before you posted your statement of knowing all underground facilities in California?

heshone.com...

top topics

join