It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = overrated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi to all. I thought about this for a long time now and have agreed with others on this.

The NWO is way overrated in their power and grip. I have gotten tired of hearing people all over the place saying that they will take over and there is nothing we can do about.

There is always something that you and I can do about this. It is simply a matter of willing urself to stand up and say NO!.

You have to realize that as soon as the people wake up and do not allow themselves to be controlled, the game is over. Without us, they are nothing.

All that has to happen for them to not have power is for most of the world to wake up and stop feeding the fire. You could say that this will cause a circular formation to surround the NWO and thus, they will be fenced in.

Just like rome, when it got too big, it fell, inside and from outside.

The shortest ancient empire rule , or one of the shortest was genghis khan, and he was 1000 times smarter than these baboons, so im sure you can see where this one is going.

Have you noticed that they have been getting more and more desperate in their attempts?

The last thing i will talk about is the money and power that they supposedly possess. Yes they may print their own money in secret and even in plain sight. Yes they may have alot of power globally and yes they may have loads of secret tech, but at the end of the day all this comes down to is Money, Power, People. Once the people wake up, the money flow goes down big time for them, since we pay for alot of these things. Once the money starts to go down, the power will soon follow as without money power is reduced big time.

In conclusion - I agree that they are a tough adversary, but i totally won't believe that they are invincible and godly, because that is laughable. I am sorry if i dragged on or made mistakes as this was hastely put together. On the other hand, this may be mostly old news but i thought i'd let you all know that i am pretty positive that they are alot less godly and alot easier to screw over than many seem to think.

Take off the curtains, discover the money trails and cut them down, and finally, hunt down and detain the members.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

I live the extreme of what they can do. You have no idea what they can do if they target you.

Enough said. Your ignorance made this thread. But thats ok, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't know all about it no, and i can be surprised by it as well. However, i am not ignorant of their power either. I see it everyday, and the stupidity makes my eyes go wide everytime.

If you live like that, why not do something about it? I can tell you right now that telling urself there is nothing you can do is the worst thing you can have going on in your mind. Think positive, always. Never let any negativity or fear inside because that is part of what feeds them. That much i know.

I wish i alone could do something about it, but sadly i know that is not possible at this time. All i can do is to tell people to keep positive and believe that they can win, because negativity is a waste of oxygen and time.

The mind is alot more powerful and consciousness as well. If anything, practice in making ur mind and consciousness strong and positive with light, as this will definatly help you get away from the psy ops and mind control, if any of that even exists to the extreme levels that is being talked about.

I do not have all the answers. But if u think that they are GODS and cannot be beat, then u have been fooled very badly.

So far they have not gotten to me and you know what, i have seen signs of sorts when i talk of it publicly with friends, but it does not scare me, nor should it you.

Fear is the mindkiller, and negativity will be your downfall. Stand up and say NO! I am sure you know that death is only the beginning of a new life right?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh great, so basically, ALL we have to do is this and that and the problem goes away.

Not quite as simple as you make it sound. I challenge you to tell EVERYBODY you know your views on the NWO. Give them your evidence, show them what you believe. Tell them how they've been manipulated throughout their miserable lives and that it doesn't matter who they vote for because the real people in power have been there for centuries. Tell them it's not a democracy they live in, tell them they don't have a choice and they never have.

As long as you tell enough people, the 6 degrees of seperation will take care of the rest of the sheeple. Obviously, they'll all open their eyes and the world we live in will instantly turn into a blissful shiny utopia.

On the other hand - you could be ostracised for your beliefs, ridiculed by your peers, shunned by your own family and victimised by the same people you once regarded as friends.

Simple eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I live the extreme of what they can do. You have no idea what they can do if they target you.

Enough said. Your ignorance made this thread. But thats ok, ignorance is bliss.

Everyone is living under them. Some more than others. No one but they are an exception to this. You know why this happened? Hmm? Do you know why it has gotten this far?

Because not enough people know. Too many distractions everywhere. This whole thing would have turned 360 already if there wasn't a means to keep the public distracted and not knowing. I think you missed my point that they have no power without us!! We are the fuel, the battery and the fire. Once we stop, they stop.

And nowadays, more and more people know about it, mb not all but enough to start the process of resistance. You say you live in the extreme of what they can do? Please tell me? Is this unique to you? or is it more common?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Your ignorance on my situation, makes me laugh that you know nothing of what these people can do.

Being idealistic is ok, but positive thinking will not help me. My life was totally and utterly destroyed by these, and i have had the extremes of what they do.

Ask the people being tortured how much power they have to take back there own lifes.

In the real world, they can do what ever they want, and no one cares. So your ignorance does bring you bliss, but be under no illusions, that these peopel will and do anything they want. If they want something, in the future they will just have it, like countries or what ever.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit
There is always something that you and I can do about this. It is simply a matter of willing urself to stand up and say NO!.

*Stands up*
"NO!"
*looks around and waits for change*
*waits some more*
*yawns*
"Hello?"

[edit on 22-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Ask the people being tortured how much power they have to take back there own lifes.

I already have asked you many times, to no avail.
Evidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by morgansolutions

Oh great, so basically, ALL we have to do is this and that and the problem goes away.

Not quite as simple as you make it sound. I challenge you to tell EVERYBODY you know your views on the NWO. Give them your evidence, show them what you believe. Tell them how they've been manipulated throughout their miserable lives and that it doesn't matter who they vote for because the real people in power have been there for centuries. Tell them it's not a democracy they live in, tell them they don't have a choice and they never have.

As long as you tell enough people, the 6 degrees of seperation will take care of the rest of the sheeple. Obviously, they'll all open their eyes and the world we live in will instantly turn into a blissful shiny utopia.

On the other hand - you could be ostracised for your beliefs, ridiculed by your peers, shunned by your own family and victimised by the same people you once regarded as friends.

Simple eh?

Alright, as i said on my first post, i wrote it hastely, so there were mistakes in there. Let me clarify a bit.

The problem is by no means simple. It is a very old power that has been around dare i say since ancient times. And if any of this information on ET/government interaction is true, then it is even worse than we thought.

However, it is not unbeatable, and once we all wake up and realize that we can do something about it, u'd be surprised at the sudden turn of the tide. I am not saying it will be quick, or that it will not have extreme consequences regardless of how we process, but SOMETHING must be done.

Now i know all about being ridiculed or shunned by friend and family, as i have had that alot from both. However, once i show them more than just my words and opinions, some of them pick up and go "oh, well mb you weren't so crazy as i thought u were". Some will take a while to pull over but that is fine, because rushing things is also not good.

I apologize for any mistakes that i may have made, as i do not have all the answers. But from where i stand, i do not see this as the end, but more as a grand test of the power of the people, love light, and our consciousness guiding us down the right path, the path of positivity, light, love , peace, etc.

If you can overcome a king, emperor, then surely you can overcome this.

One step at a time i say. I can assure u that i am not underestimating what they can do as i have seen it throughout history, and especially now when it is happening in plain sight, while we the general population sit and watch TV or talk about our favorite hollywood scandal.

However and this will be my final line in this post. I am not going to overrate their power either, as it all leads back to us, and how we are being controlled and made to look like crazy idiots if we get close to the truth. Break urself free, and live your life. Either take care of yourself or if you feel you can do something about it for the rest, then at least try. I will not let them control me nor will i live under their rule, never.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I concure. The Matrix tells you that you must pick option A or B, you create option C.
It is comical. If you are so interested in Service to Self (as our self appointed leaders are). How praytell can you formulate a cohesive structure with which to forward a combined agenda? In the mean time, unfortunately they will wreak havoc to a certain degree.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Your ignorance on my situation, makes me laugh that you know nothing of what these people can do.

Being idealistic is ok, but positive thinking will not help me. My life was totally and utterly destroyed by these, and i have had the extremes of what they do.

In the real world, they can do what ever they want, and no one cares. So your ignorance does bring you bliss, but be under no illusions, that these peopel will and do anything they want. If they want something, in the future they will just have it, like countries or what ever.

You should read about the samurai. They have a very famous rule in their warrior code that states that taking action even if it means death is better and more honorable than hiding. I do not know your situation and apologize if i offended you. However, i am also not trying to understand what your going through because i could not possibly know because my life so far has been anything but affected by these matters.

I will leave you with this line, from the back of a book about the samurai, and i quote " If a person has tempered himself and reached this principle, he will control everything under heaven with a single sword"

The principle it refers to is the samurai way and a sort of enlightenment they can reach which allows them to do as quoted. controlling with sword also does not have to be violent ^_^. A way of saying , practice, learn, study, repeat, and eventually you will not let them control you because you have become strong and now you can control them(not necessarily in a negative way).

[edit on 22-12-2009 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

WOW im not gonna defend another poster i will just say this where is your proof real proof that the NWO even exsists. The only evidence is a comment GWB made way back when and nothing has come of it. If thats the NWO then they can kiss my well u get it.
NWO should be websters definition of paranoid psychosis. OOOoo THERE watching you they know what you are thinking there coming to GET CHA ooooOOO. Come on

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im not really sure what NWO is, but are they the same people who were planning the America/Mexico/Canada joinment?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes. They are the royal bloodlines from long ago and they are still here today. apparently they control everything and are planning a one world government and religion as their final attempt to make a global empire. However, like rome before it, this idea will fall short as soon as it begins, most likely from internal conflict and divide first, followed by of course heavy and i mean very heavy resistance from the general populace once they are fully aware of the truth. IN reality though, if even half the population knew the truth, that would be more than enough, but who knows for sure.

I still stand by my opinion that they are being overestimated. Yes they are powerful, but even powerful people can be stopped, if you try.

new topics

top topics

join