It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan court orders men's ears, noses hacked off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's the sharia law ...i think.
and pakistan a first world industrial nation??????... pakistan's place would be debatable even in the first line of third world nations.
And How come nukes are connected to court rulings??...
You reap what you sow....the court i think was still loose in producing the sentence..they should have got worse than they did to the woman.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by andrewsymonds]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunker or Bust

Of course I wasn't there but the whole wrongfully accused argument gets thrown around too much. There's a flip side to your argument as plenty of murderers and rapist go free on technicalities or are simply never caught.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Oh and that makes what your suggesting all ok then does it? Improve the legal process and law enforcement then.. The world is a nasty place, we are supposed to try and improve things, not continue the cycle.

Why don't we bring back the gladiators as well? Might push America's got talent down in the ratings and save some big cats from extinction as well. Got to do our bit for the environment.

Hope you never get wrongfully accused, oh and you missed a bit of my post in your response
Ben Dover wants to know if he should bother with flowers and chocolates.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just because Brutes behave brutally doesn't mean the civilized should.

These perpetrators have obviously shown they are incompatable with society, and consequently should be removed from society. I'm glad they have been and hope they so remain.

But I'm personally out on the disfigurement.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I will take the flowers though, and tell him to be gentle I'm not a piece of meat.

Look, I don't like violence and 99.9% of the time I don't think it's the answer, in a situation like this I think it should be left up to the victim, not you me or some court. No matter what my first post may have implied I'm not some blood thirsty animal and I'm against the death penalty. Believe it or not I do not wish harm on anyone. What's frustrating about topics like this is the victim seems to get forgotten in the inevitable argument over a proper punishment.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

To the OP: Absolutely justified. These scums of sub-human low lifes should have theiur noses, ears and more cut off...

Their hands so as to not ever assault anyone ever again.

Their genitals cut off so as to not rape (If they can do what they did to a woman, I'd dare say they have hatred and no respect for woman, and would most definitely commit rape)

I would consider cutting off their legs too

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

To the OP: Absolutely justified. These scums of sub-human low lifes should have theiur noses, ears and more cut off...

Their hands so as to not ever assault anyone ever again.

Their genitals cut off so as to not rape (If they can do what they did to a woman, I'd dare say they have hatred and no respect for woman, and would most definitely commit rape)

I would consider cutting off their legs too

I personally feel that cutting off their bits would prolly qualify them as beggars, and so able to make some sort of income. My personal sentence would have to be " in the hole " for the rest of their natural, without parole. This would drive anybody mad and be just deserts

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Well then we are not that far from each other in view point, sorry for being so pointed (regardless to views).

Sadly the victim of any crime usually will want a head on a plate, sometimes you have those that openly forgive someone that murdered a family member. With the two poles being so far apart you have to have a defined punishment scale to fit a crime regardless of victim input. The legal system we have is not perfect and mistakes can and do get made hence my feeling on the death penalty.

Victim support should be a whole lot better and these people that perform such a barbaric act should never see sunlight or another human being again. If we don't have enough land for prisions build down nice and deep with the worst offenders kept at the very bottom.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No apology necessary, but appreciated none the less.

I try to keep a positive outlook on everything but the image of that woman with a mutilated face just stirred up the anger. If something like that where to happen to me I'd like to think I'd take the moral high ground and turn the other cheek but I honestly wouldn't know unless I was put in that situation.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is like the Chris Rock joke: "I'm not saying that OJ should have done it...but I understand".

Well mine is..."I'm not saying the global elite should reduce the population...but after reading this article...I understand".

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If they live by the sword, they die by the sword.

The Op mentioned Nukes...Well, don't nuke them and they wont nuke you; but if you nuke them first how the hell could they nuke you back?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

considerding in the Civilized worlds

Rapists, Thugs and so on get off lightly

in the UK
its more profitable to to steal as you get fined a fraction of teh value you the stuff you steal,

you get soft prison sentences with TVs, Xbox and so on

also when did Pakistan move from South east Asia to the Middle east?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I agree with the poster who remarked they should also have their genitals and hands cut off in addition to their noses and ears

So .. they have no nose or ears ?

Neither does their victim

What was her crime ? Remind me. Oh that's right. She declined to marry one of them

So this creature who is no part of her life decides she must live as a freak for the rest of her life, rejected by all other men because of her disfigurement. Stigmatised, ridiculed, feared -- because of her disfigurement.

Meanwhile, the rejected suitor gets to go on with his life unimpeded. He may marry and enjoy friendships, employments, marriage, children, respect

KNOWING, all along, that hiding somewhere in a darkened room and chased by children with sticks whenever she dares step outside --- is a woman who DARED to reject HIM !

You see ? She DARED to reject HIM ! His ego demanded that she be made a freak and pariah because she DARED to reject HIM !

Oh yes, I'm very much in favour of seeing him AND his scum friends be deprived of THEIR noses and ears ! In fact, I will DONATE $100 to the cause or to the nose/ear cutters if provided the opportunity.

Just as I'll donate $100 to those who throw acid into the faces of those 'men' who have acid-attacked women or anyone else

I'll sell items I treasure in order to KEEP on donating to this form of Sharia law

So as long as Muslim males believe it THEIR RIGHT to mutilate and murder females, I will be happy to financially support their 'like for like' punishments

I will put my money where my mouth is. And will continue to do so until idiotic Muslim parents LEARN to raise their sons to be at least semi-human

OR

until Muslims learn to catch up with the civilized world

Lop off their noses and ears and keep GOING .. take their feet, their hands and brand what's left of their faces. Then kick them as they crawl along the gutters

until they LEARN .. the hard way ... that females are 50% of the world's population and will be made free of misogynistic Muslim teachings, even if it takes ALL muslim males to lose their noses, ears, genitals, feet, hands, kidneys and skin

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join