It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base related: What if.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If an ATS member went to Dulce and set up a live, mobile web feed and roamed around the general area for a couple of days, who would be interested in access to that web feed? What kind of interest would there be? What if the viewers could direct the investigator actions prior to the event by a preagreed agenda and/or via a chat field on the page; i.e. go over there, ask that Ute guy if he's seen anything strange, drive to the end of that road and see what's there etc. ? I'm talking a modest fee for the live feed and chat field and input in the planning of the agenda. Just asking.....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I doubt you get anywhere. While sneaking in Military bases is actually quite easy. Getting around them is very different. And a place like Dulce would most likeyl be a hard one to sneak into.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

What if you didn't post this on a public forum, then the security personal wouldn't know you were coming?

You are literally advocating trespassing on restricted military property. Very naughty and I will probably get you arrested under anti-terrorism laws.

Not a very wise thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

You are literally advocating trespassing
on restricted military property.

My impression was that he was proposing to simply wander around the town of Dulce, New Mexico...not quite realizing that if anything intesting is to be found, it would be in the base beneath Archuleta mesa.

In any case, I would propose that ground penetrating radar would be far more productive than a video camera.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's been tried probably not by ATS although I could be wrong. Others constantly try but are never successful. I would be very careful though. If they don't want you to find it you most certainly won't find it. It might end up like the Blair Witch movie where you go around and around in circles before you even get within a half mile.
I researched and investigated outside of the rumors since I do indeed have had family from the area and my uncle now deceased was involved in the DUMBS (name James Monroe Martinez- google it) and the only thing I could find of any note was in regards to Mind Control- nothing about aliens, nothing about genetic experiments. I will be compiling a paper on my findings but I will not post it to ATS. This is an ongoing investigation and will turn in my findings to ATS once it is complete. For the time being much of what I have is speculation but there are close familial testimonies also.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Forget Area 51 and S4. The cammo dudes will see you coming
miles away.
There is no official base near Dulce.
You would be trespassing on an indian reservation.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by RKWWWW

You are literally advocating trespassing on restricted military property. Very naughty and I will probably get you arrested under anti-terrorism laws.

Not a very wise thread.

You're silly. I said nothing about trespassing on any property, much less on military property. BTW, the nearest military property is the National Guard Armory in Farmington, about 80 miles away from Dulce.

Please, PLEASE report me to any authority you want. Tell them I'm threatening to walk around the town of Dulce with a camera, looking for anything unusual, and asking questions. Tell them I'm naughty and getting naughtier by the minute.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

walk around the town of Dulce with a camera,
looking for anything unusual, and asking questions.

And now that we've come full circle with the miscommunication in this thread, we can finaly answer your initial question:

What kind of interest would there be?

Little to none, because the Arculeta mesa is miles from the nearest city. You may as well ask people interested in Area 51 if they'd pay you to wander around video taping downtown Las Vegas.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by RKWWWW

walk around the town of Dulce with a camera,
looking for anything unusual, and asking questions.

And now that we've come full circle with the miscommunication in this thread, we can finaly answer your initial question:

What kind of interest would there be?

Little to none, because the Arculeta mesa is miles from the nearest city. You may as well ask people interested in Area 51 if they'd pay you to wander around video taping downtown Las Vegas.

Ok so per the recommendations of the link you posted, what if someone used a topo map and climbed to the top of Archuleta Mesa and looked around and took photos? Anyone up for that?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by RKWWWW]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I seem to recall a team of people actually used ground penetrating radar or so they say they did and that the alleged results were "interesting". If someone here knows more on this they could probably elaborate.
So yeah, I would just leave Dulce alone. Not a good place to disappear.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
if you people think you are going to just "bump into" an entrace near dulce you are wrong....there isn't an entrance near dulce but i did find one near archuleta mesa right here in colorado.....west of pagosa springs.....theres an old dirt road that opens up into a huge underground tunnel...and there are numbers painted inside on the wall...it was too far away to read but we got as close as possible.....the numbers were either 200, 206, or 208....i am unsure either way its not for from the mesa and if the stories are true about the trains, well they could be in dulce in like 5 minutes maybe less.....

the openeing was not disguised in any way shape or form...however there were signs posted on poles that said it was property of the united states army and tresspassers will be shot on sight.....so i guess take this ow you want it...also there seems to be an entrance ior something metallic on one of the mountains near cheyenne mtn here....and i have heard tales of strange things happening to people in the denver airport...people going missing there and a few that have even said they somehow got lost and were pointed to the basement by a strange looking man in a black suit......they were wise enough to turn back but say that the ones who continued on are probably lost to us forever.....

the dulce base is so secret that there are no documents this day that we have seen with our own eyes to support this right??? wrong i know its there ive seen papers but the strange thing is that its still so secret that people just duisregard this as myth

but let me ask you...if it is so secret WHAT wuold make you think there would be an openeing right on top of it?

think people

as for the OP....i wouldnt pay to watch you on camera.....people can come here to colorado do exploring by themselves or i could at a later time.....(i have 2 kids right now and dont get out much since hubby is in the army and works different hours) and let people see for free what i am talking about.....if you really think something would come of it and you are willing to risk your life to prove it...then y not show the people for free? otherwise if you die the people watching dont see much and you dont get your money anyway.....on another note if you have something the world should see, my opinion is show as many before you die because the govt will come after you anyways....

just a thought

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher
if you people think you are going to just "bump into" an entrace near dulce you are wrong....there isn't an entrance near dulce but i did find one near archuleta mesa right here in colorado.....west of pagosa springs.....theres an old dirt road that opens up into a huge underground tunnel...and there are numbers painted inside on the wall...it was too far away to read but we got as close as possible.....the numbers were either 200, 206, or 208....i am unsure either way its not for from the mesa and if the stories are true about the trains, well they could be in dulce in like 5 minutes maybe less.....

if you really think something would come of it and you are willing to risk your life to prove it...then y not show the people for free?

If you can give me more specific directions to the tunnel entrance that you found I'd be willing to go in to the Mesa from the Pagosa Springs side and take photos of what I found and post them here. Of course there's no hurry on the directions because it would take a snow cat to go anywhere up there right now. We are all socked in from the snow.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by RKWWWW

What if you didn't post this on a public forum, then the security personal wouldn't know you were coming?

Not a very wise thread.

Seems like there hasn't been many wise threads lately. Didn't you post on that one where this one guy wanted to hack some top secret files?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

i'll see what i can do.....i'll have 2 get my map out...it's been a while so it may take some time

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

the openeing was not disguised in any way shape or form...however there were signs posted on poles that said it was property of the united states army and tresspassers will be shot on sight.....so i guess take this ow you want it...also there seems to be an entrance ior something metallic on one of the mountains near cheyenne mtn here....and i have heard tales of strange things happening to people in the denver airport...people going missing there and a few that have even said they somehow got lost and were pointed to the basement by a strange looking man in a black suit......they were wise enough to turn back but say that the ones who continued on are probably lost to us forever.....

the dulce base is so secret that there are no documents this day that we have seen with our own eyes to support this right??? wrong i know its there ive seen papers but the strange thing is that its still so secret that people just duisregard this as myth

but let me ask you...if it is so secret WHAT wuold make you think there would be an openeing right on top of it?

think people

as for the OP....i wouldnt pay to watch you on camera.....people can come here to colorado do exploring by themselves or i could at a later time.....(i have 2 kids right now and dont get out much since hubby is in the army and works different hours) and let people see for free what i am talking about.....if you really think something would come of it and you are willing to risk your life to prove it...then y not show the people for free? otherwise if you die the people watching dont see much and you dont get your money anyway.....on another note if you have something the world should see, my opinion is show as many before you die because the govt will come after you anyways....

just a thought

I just talked to my uncle (which whom lives in Pagosa Springs) about the archuleta mesa. We go to my uncles at least 3 times a year and my father is finishing his degree and we plan on moving there. I asked my uncle wear the archuleta mesa is and he informed me he literally lives at the bottom of it. Its the mountain in his back yard. I layed in a hammock at the bottom of it. I spent alot of time riding a four wheeler around the mountain but never noticed anything out of the ordinary. I did however notice more then a couple signs on a white pole and the sign itself was orange. Never took the time to read the signs though. He told me hes going to look around (once the snow clears) and talk to some of his local friends. My uncle and his friends spend alot of time in the wilderness there so hopefully he gets back to me with some interesting information.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by righteousxcore

awesome ill send you the snapshot i found of it on terraserver....sadly i dont have coordinates but im still looking to see if i can find it on google earth....so far to no avail and the map isnt helping me much either because when we stumbled upon it, we were quite lost and i am not entirely sure how we got back in the right direction......at any rate maybe if you see what you are looking for you may be able to help.....i would greatly appreciate any info you can provide because i have been avidly researching this myself.....its amazing that he lives so close and that he is able to explore...

i will say that we had passed through quite a bit of desert type area before we came to the road that dead ended into it.....at any rate here is the picture...it is hard to see the numbers from this photobucket picture on the inside but if you U2U me your email addy ill send it that way....maybe since your uncle lives close he might be able to identify it better than i could.....here it is anyways
s692.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To the poster above, I live in Pagosa also....

I would very much like to know where this dirt road West of Pagosa is you talk of. I am a truck driver in this area and have been on many roads in this rural area to deliver to houses. I have even been to Dulce and seen the Archuleta Mesa...

Thats a nice picture you found there btw on google earth. If you can illustrate exactly where this road was where you found the underground entrance i would be most interested, even if you don't know any names, like i said I know this area pretty well.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I found the location of your picture also: 37.172272,-106.997289

Its right where i thought it would be.. down Trijillo rd but a little closer to 8 mile.

Fantastic.. i'd like to photograph this place.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Here's my advice... go to the Chapter house in Dulce, let them know what you want to do first... they will let you if you ask... Archuleta Mesa is on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation and you can get into deep trouble for trespassing... first thing you'll notice is lots of natural gas and oil exploration, extraction, storage facilities... you might want to check out the old Quarry if they let you...

Also keep in mind your hours away from help out there... if you get hurt it could be no one will come looking... it gets real cold up there and stay out of the arroyo's (Dry Creeks) We've seen flash floods sweep cars away form being in those arroyo's...

Trust me on this I am Jicarilla and grew up on a ranch just south of Dulce

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I too lived fairly close to Dulce and spent many happy days there gambling, hiking, but mainly fishing. If there is a secret base there, I didn't see any evidence of it.

But north in the San Luis valley in Colo. It gets weired.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join