It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Movements for Martial Law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is this the beginning of the end? Supposedly the military only uses trains to move heavy equipment when they are positioning the equipment for shipment overseas or for martial law. Normally they use trucks in convoy for "normal" movements.
www.youtube.com...

If they are shipping it overseas, where to? Afghanistan has mountains, tanks are useless there. North Korea invasion? Maybe, but there has been no saber rattling since President Bush. Iran? Doubtful since they seem to be going to California and not the east coast. And Viet Nam is history.
Maybe they are going to California because the state is broke and welfare and unemployment checks are coming to an end. What happens when people start getting paid in script?
So keep your powder dry.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

ORRRRR, The could be going to Fort Irwin, THe National Training Center, where every Unit goes to atleast once in a three year period.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

It could very well be movement to the training facility. My units always used trains to move tanks, artillery, etc. There is to be a major training event there, I believe, early next year that will include Canadian military.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Would anyone here know exactly what time of year this training period is taking place? thanks in advance.!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

That training takes place every month. There is always a unit coming and going from NTC.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Firstly one train is hardly a massive mobilization....Secondly that is British armour. As i understand it we have alot of equipment and training facilities in the US

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
On the subject of martial law, in general... the biggest argument agaisnt this happening in the west is located in the east. Namely, China.

The moment martial law is declared, much of commerce is going to come to a screeching halt. People will be working less, earning less, buying less gasoline and shopping Walmart few times per week.

That would have a devastating impact on global trade, especially China. If the west, the US in particular, were to ever try such a thing on a national scale, the Chinese would be landing upon our shores as liberators (as odd as that does seem) within a few weeks.

We've got to move these refrigerators... we've got move the color (flat panel) TVs!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Not Possible for the Chinesse to make it to our shores yet. They still dont have a blue water Navy yet, An an Airborne drop would be out of the question. Also I might add that even though they could sneak alot of foot soldiers in my using super tankers they wouldnt be able to protect the supplyline with the US and British Navies out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by redoubt

Not Possible for the Chinesse to make it to our shores yet. They still dont have a blue water Navy yet, An an Airborne drop would be out of the question. Also I might add that even though they could sneak alot of foot soldiers in my using super tankers they wouldnt be able to protect the supplyline with the US and British Navies out there.

Touche'

I stand corrected... in all but the metaphoric sense.

Still and all, the chance of martial law being imposed with so much to be lost, is IMO, so remote as to be interstellar.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Supposedly the military only uses trains to move heavy equipment when they are positioning the equipment for shipment overseas or for martial law.

says who?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
wow my first post is gonna be titled Atlantis Found! oh wait how bout scientists discover life on mars. Oh WAIT. How bouts obama is bringing troops home to enforce martial law.
WHERE IS THE NONSENSE gonna stop this site is so cool and its being over run by cooky unproven fairy tales and worse yet They are supported by people who are obviuosly living in a very loosely based reality to say the least. If im a nut off my meds and i see alien invasion immenent i star and flag the thread next thing you know people are arguing about what color the aliens are and what there agenda is are you kidding me? Please i beg of you ATSERS stop the maddness we are already on the fringe as conspiracy advocates we dont need this BS to tarnish the few proven facts we can find.

new topics

top topics

join