It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DP UFO Briefing document.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The DP was great, i liked steve greer when he just was doing things like this.
The way i saw it was he did this great job of putting together the DP but now it is like he said
"I would like to thank my space spirit orb brothers, for the finale i will make a hat out of my feces and gargle a bottle of bodily fluids i had been saving."

In short all his work was good untill he opened his mouth. I would not object to seeing anything else he puts together in the future as long as he had a minimal speaking role.

Whati liked about the DP is that is was pretty objective. A bunch of people telling their story of what they saw, with none of the new-age light/mind crap added in.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger, thanks for the reply -I'm not so sure about Stephen Greer or certain other individuals involved with the Disclosure Project but it did bring to light some very intriguing (and unexplained) UFO incidents - who knows, in an ideal world maybe the hard core of truly puzzling cases would actualy receive some attention from the corporate media (and debunkers).

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
After WW2, US became the superpower of the world in terms of military might and economics. US bases were set up on occupied territories of foriegn land.

In those times of cooperation and goodwill by a grateful world, much support was given to US, including even UFO evidences - sightings, crafts and even its' occupants.

However, as time spanned, so did foriegn policies, and each nation kept its own soveriegnity and security.

As a result of its long historical ties with UFO related events, US held the most evidences of UFOs existance. Unfortunately, it had not decided to reveal or confirm the existance of UFOs, and had even made a mockery of decent people who witnessed such phenomenon within their environment, and for years.

Many other nations were not as heartless as the US govt, - supposed representative of the people the elected had sworn to protect - had come clean and recognised the existance of UFOs and its occupants, to study, to share and progress as a human race together.

These decent foriegn govts and their citizens are no less credible than the US, and had taken a courageous action to protect their citizens, but their actions may not be acceptable to the only superpower today, and may risk political influence by the US govt to meddle into their national affairs, to throw the world back to the days of determined ignorance and ridicule of sane civilians' honest perceptions.

Thus, these valient nations and the Vatican needs our support, for despite our differences in every aspects, we all are one race - the human race - with a common destiny for ourselves and our next generation - to survive, to put food on our tables, to prosper honestly and to seek a better world than ours as it may be becomming unstable, with rise in floods, storms, earthquakes, etc.

I plead all from each respective nations that had kept silent on the issue of UFOs, to press your govts to reveal all and deal with it as one humanity.

Thanks in advance and for reading my post. Good Luck.

There can be denial on the wrong doings by the Vatican in our human past, upon hindsight as more of such wrongs are uncovered.

However, many recent Popes had shown the way, had revealed its past excesses, acknowledged it and even had apologized for them, representing the religion in its best light of forgiveness, for none – no mortal – is perfect.

The Vatican in recent times had even reached out to other faiths in a spirit of tolerance, unlike the discriminatory period of the Byzantine and Middle Ages of Earth.

No one is expected to forgive, for forgiveness is still one’s choice. Only when we look upon ourselves in the mirror and declare we have no flaws, then condemnation of others will be easy.

Forgiving pedophiles is almost impossible, for the hurt done to children. But such acts are not limited only to priests of one faith, but to other faiths as well, and even in the secular world.

We as a humanity, can only ferret them out, expose them and make them pay for their crimes, and ensure that they are truly repentant, never to make such errors, and only then will forgiveness come over time.

Thus, are Catholics to be blames for that which is common amongst the few in humanity? Had the Pope indulge in such heinous crimes? No, before joining in the condemnation and persecution take a step back and allow rationality to rule so that solutions can be found.

There may be more than meets the eye in the current persecution of the Vatican. To dismiss and destroy an opposition, such righteous condemnation had been used in recent times by those in power to keep the dissenters shamed and silent. Such are their tactics.

Are we witnessing another attempt to silence the Vatican who had been vocal about disclosure? Had the shadowy organization that had no intention to allow disclosure to happen, realized how threatened they are, and now sought this strategy to let the masses and mob do the dirty job of silencing others?

Thus, think, rationalized and do NOT be used or manipulated. We are living in exciting times, as human awareness is on an accelerated path through improved communications.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In the Disclosure Project documents, a singular point was made that in my opinion needs to be brought up again. We will run out of coal, petroleum and even our massive reserves of methane, within this century if not sooner. When that happens, how will the elites continue to keep us under their thumbs? On the other hand, perhaps if civilization completely collapses, the aliens will lose faith in the current "leadership" and institute their own interface, sort of a new UN, but with extraterrestrial representatives. That would probably be for the best.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
U.S. Government documents regarding the Tehran incident:

U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency:

"An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon." The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate amount of maneuverability"

Link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join