It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DP UFO Briefing document.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think it's no only a matter of time before we get some kind of disclosure from our governments it wont be full disclosure of course but it will be a small bit of information so that humanity can come to grips with what it is being told little by little they will feed us disclosure.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by karl 12
If anyone who is interested in (or has an opinion about) the UFO subject has not taken the time out to read this document then they should think about doing so (maybe on a rainy day).

IgnoreTheFacts, what did you think of the document?

Despite the fact that is a great material, this is part of 2001 press conference and has been discussed countless of times in this board. You should have checked the forum before posting this
(just a friendly advise).

Telos,

I think for the sake of the constant stream of new people here, it is not always imprudent to re-post things from the past.

Greer or not, there is lots of good information surrounding the Disclosure Project.

New people can not search for things they don't know exist, nor could they possibly sift through the huge number of threads to pick out pertinent information since so many threads are wasted time.

I think this is appropriate to post. It has been a while so I'm going to reread it again and watch the video once more.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Who am I to decide what is or what is not suppose to be posted
Was just a suggestion so in the future the op or other members can reactivate old threads. However I think that DP is been discussed in here almost the same as 9/11 (by comparison).

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think that if we lend credence to the abduction phenomenon, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be total nonsense, then we may have an alternate motivation for government secrecy regarding the existence of UFO's.

If we suppose the US government were to come out and say that UFOs are real and they are ET, one of the first questions asked at the press conference would be, "What about abductions? Are these beings abducting humans?"

Suppose the answer is, "Yes, some of them have been abducting humans. In fact only about 1 in 1,000 abductees ever recalls anything about their experience. We estimate that many millions of our people have been abducted. Most of them, fortunately, have no idea that anything has happened. We aren't sure exactly what they are doing to us, but we have absolutely no way to stop them from doing whatever they want. Next question?"

This might trouble many people. What would be their reaction?

I've never really seen this notion addressed in connection with government secrecy.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Orkojoker]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I wish I could watch this video with impunity.

I have heard so many times not to trust Greer since the guys a charlatan but I'm personally still undecided. The guy just looks like a weasel though, I mean if he was someone I knew personally, just his mannerisms would have me not wanting to tell him sensitive information

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Despite the fact that is a great material, this is part of 2001 press conference and has been discussed countless of times in this board. You should have checked the forum before posting this
(just a friendly advise).

Telos, thanks for the reply (and friendly advice) - had a quick look around but couldn't see any postings of the actual DP document - all I could find were threads in which folks were focusing on the shortcomings of Stephen Greer as a person without ever realy addressing the actual content of the Disclosure Project.

I was quite surpised at the amount of official documentation found in the DPBD - as an archivist I'm sure you've seen most of them before but for anyone else who hasn't, there are some other examples (and a very good interview with John Greenewald Junior) here.

I think when the DP document is read in conjunction with the other publications like the NICAP Evidence report and the Rockefeller Briefing document then it makes quite a powerful case for the reality of the UFO subject - I also think that its been made abundantly clear that something is going on - its just what that something is.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yeah dictators are really rare on earth that's why just about every person who has got to power has turned into a dictator,I think 90% of people are dictators a few normal and the rest psycho liberals who ignore the truth

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Even those in the west are still pedalling their agendas they just can't do it as openly as other countries can

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Thank you kindly, OP. Clicked, copied, pasted, and stored. Next week it'll be printed. I look forward to going over it with a fine toothed comb!

Nethawk, happy reading- it may take a while but its pretty comprehensive stuff.

I find USAF radar operator Michael Smith's case very interesting -apparently when a UFO is confirmed on radar screens the standard operating procedure to keep it to yourself, never to write anything down and notify NORAD immediatley.

Heres a short clip where he's testifying to how NORAD informed him to lie to Police Officers about the radar confirmation of several UFOs travelling over Michigan:

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Disclosure had already happened. UFOs are real. These are the countries that had officially recognised the existance of UFOs.

1. Chile
2. Argentina
3. France

Secret UN meeting in Feb 2009 by the Vatican with 28 industrialised other countries countries for full disclosure in 2009 and 2010 revealed:-
www.aufosg.com...

Further confirmation of the meeting and Vatican's interest on Aliens
www.examiner.com...

We can no longer hide from reality. The truth is no longer 'out there'. It's 'now here'. It's no longer 'we want to believe'. IT's 'we HAVE to believe'. We are not alone.

The next question you will need to ask is 'What next, now that the truth is out?'

Develope CONTACT:-

1. Declare the aliens' intententions
2. Open up knowledge of them to the common people to understand and share ideas on how to improve and increase current knowledge.
3. Trade contacts for all with more job opportunities.
4. Solutions to handle climate change.
Just to name a few.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As far as I know, and I knew only little:-

UK - initially intended to recognise, released UFOs information but by 2009, they are hell bent on denying existance of UFOs

Germany - UFO do not exists (US involvement?)

US - till date, is keeping quiet, even though no less than 3 presidents and many patriotic americans of influence had stated categorically that UFOs exist. The benefits from aliens the current administration had contacted must be too strong to open it for sharing with others, including even sharing with fellow americans.

Brazil - its' military officially recognizes the existance of UFO and had release all UFO related documents for verifications.

Australia - similiar stance with Brazil.

Italy - Vatican already acknowledges UFO.

Japan and others - perhaps a waiting game for the leader of the pack (US), even though Norway and Denmark had already started to release some classified UFO investigations.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

SeekerofTruth, thanks for the reply - theres an interesting document below which contains a handy timeline graph charting the various declassification status of different countries:

State-of-the-Art in UFO Disclosure Worldwide - Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos (pdf)

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
interesting topic to say the least. I dont know. Im not a fan of greer, but he is doing more than anyone in here is so we really cant say too much about the guy. He's out there campaigning, and all that crap, but again, whether or not we choose to believe him is irrelevant. He is doing something no one else is in that he is collecting his witnesses, with their testimony, and they are sticking to it, right there behind him.

Stanlee, I thought you comments were spot on there.

Even if people do think Dr Greer is dubious it still realy doesn't change the fact that there's been a great deal of credible testimony and revealing government UFO documentation exposed by the Disclosure Project.

Like with the blatant inconsistencies uncovered when debunking the Condon report or the highly suspicious USAF 'force fit' debunks - I find it telling that many UFO cynics rarely want to address these topics and instead just prefer to deal in vague generalizations, emotion enflaming debating tactics and wilfully ignorant remarks.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
After WW2, US became the superpower of the world in terms of military might and economics. US bases were set up on occupied territories of foriegn land.

In those times of cooperation and goodwill by a grateful world, much support was given to US, including even UFO evidences - sightings, crafts and even its' occupants.

However, as time spanned, so did foriegn policies, and each nation kept its own soveriegnity and security.

As a result of its long historical ties with UFO related events, US held the most evidences of UFOs existance. Unfortunately, it had not decided to reveal or confirm the existance of UFOs, and had even made a mockery of decent people who witnessed such phenomenon within their environment, and for years.

Many other nations were not as heartless as the US govt, - supposed representative of the people the elected had sworn to protect - had come clean and recognised the existance of UFOs and its occupants, to study, to share and progress as a human race together.

These decent foriegn govts and their citizens are no less credible than the US, and had taken a courageous action to protect their citizens, but their actions may not be acceptable to the only superpower today, and may risk political influence by the US govt to meddle into their national affairs, to throw the world back to the days of determined ignorance and ridicule of sane civilians' honest perceptions.

Thus, these valient nations and the Vatican needs our support, for despite our differences in every aspects, we all are one race - the human race - with a common destiny for ourselves and our next generation - to survive, to put food on our tables, to prosper honestly and to seek a better world than ours as it may be becomming unstable, with rise in floods, storms, earthquakes, etc.

I plead all from each respective nations that had kept silent on the issue of UFOs, to press your govts to reveal all and deal with it as one humanity.

Thanks in advance and for reading my post. Good Luck.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
U.S. Naval Reserve Lieutenant Graham Bethune describes witnessing a huge UFO coming from the ocean near Newfoundland:

"While flying in the left seat on a true course of 230 degrees at a position of 49-50 North and 50-03 West, I observed a glow of light below the horizon about 1,000 to 1,500 feet above the water. We both observed its course and motion for about 4 or 5 minutes before calling it to the attention of the other crew members... Suddenly its angle of attack changed, its altitude and size increased as though its speed was in excess of 1,000 miles per hour. It closed in so fast that the first feeling was we would collide in midair. At this time its angle changed and the color changed. It then [appeared] definitely circular and reddish orange on its perimeter. It reversed its course and tripled its speed until it was last seen disappearing over the horizon. Because of our altitude and misleading distance over water it is almost impossible to estimate its size, distance, and speed. A rough estimate would be at least 300 feet in diameter, over 1,000 miles per hour in speed, and approached to within 5 miles of the aircraft."
U.S. Naval Reserve Lieutenant Graham Bethune, co-pilot on Flight 125 from Keflavik

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I wish I could watch this video with impunity.

I have heard so many times not to trust Greer since the guys a charlatan but I'm personally still undecided.

Its a shame you can't attempt to be objective but at least you're being honest.

Why not just watch the interviews from the actual people?

It has very little of Stephen Greer in them and some of the testimony is very interesting indeed:

The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 1of 2

The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 2 of 2

la2

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What you have to ask yourself is why? Why disclose anything about UFO/ET exsistance and activity, unless something is afoot?

Just a thought to put out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
List of official U.S. Government documents contained in D.P. briefing document concerning such cases as the Bethune incident, the 1975 SAC flyovers, the Cannon AFB UFO incident, the Fort Richie UFO incident, the Tehran incident etc..

Link

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What about all the hard talk and the threats that were made by the exopolitics commision to step it up and show the world how the US government is covering up the facts in regards to ET life remember that ?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What about all the hard talk and the threats that were made by the exopolitics commision to step it up and show the world how the US government is covering up the facts in regards to ET life remember that ?

Franspeakfree, there are quite a few threads here with indepth discussion about 'exopolitics' and Stephen Bassett's antics.

As for this thread and the contents of the DP briefing document, I don't know what you make of them but I did find the government reports linked in the previous post quite interesting - some of the object descriptions sound very strange indeed -especialy regarding the 1975/1976 incursions over US Air Force bases.

*"October 28, Loring AFB, Maine. Unknown craft with a white flashing light and an amber or orange light. Red and orange object, about four car-lengths long. Moving in jerky motions, stopped and hovered. The object looked like all the colors were blended together; the object was solid.

*"October 30, Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan. One light pointing downward, and two red lights near the rear. Hovered and moved up and down in an erratic manner. A KC-135 aerial tanker crew established visual and radar contact with UFO: 'Each time we attempted to close on the object, it would speed away from us. Finally, we turned back in the direction of the UFO and it really took off... I know this might sound crazy, but I would estimate that the UFO sped away from us doing approximately 1,000 knots [1,150 mph or 1,800 km./hr.].'

*"November 7, Malmstrom AFB, Montana. A Sabotage Alert Team described seeing a brightly glowing orange, football field-sized disc that illuminated the Minuteman ICBM missile site. As F-106 jet interceptors approached, the UFO took off straight up, NORAD radar tracking it to an altitude of 200,000 feet [38 miles or 60 km.]. An object... emitted a light which illuminated the site driveway. The orange-gold object overhead also has small lights on it.

*"November 8, Malmstrom AFB. Radar showed up to 7 objects at 9,500 to 15,000 feet [2,900 m. to 4,700 m.]. Ground witnesses reported lights and the sound of jet engines, but radar showed objects flying at only 7 kts. [8 mph or 13 km./hr.].

*"November 10, Minot AFB, North Dakota. A bright, noiseless object about the size of a car buzzed the base at 1,000-2,000 feet [300-600 m.].

*"January 6th, Cannon AFB, New Mexico. Security police observing them reported the UFOs to be 25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in middle, and red light on bottom.

*"July 30th, Fort Richie, Maryland. ANMCC was requested to have each individual write a statement on the sightings. One individual stated the object was about the size of a 2 1/2 ton truck

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join