It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day The Sun Stood Still...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is no "end date" to the Mayan calendar. There is one cycle ending, and another cycle beginning. The only people selling "end dates" are doom authors making fortunes twisting Mayan beliefs.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
check out
onealclan0.tripod.com... and
onealclan0.tripod.com...

You'll get some insight into this by a webmaster who clearly HAS studied physics. He does not dismiss religion.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
2012, where on those sites is there anything related to the topic of this thread, namely "the day the sun stood still?"

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: amantine

I am not entirely sure that the word 'naive' is strong enough in some of these cases.. just sayin.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lojack

I am not entirely sure that the word 'naive' is strong enough in some of these cases.. just sayin.

Umm, do you realize that you are replying to an eleven year old post? Just sayin

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donner

originally posted by: Lojack

Umm, do you realize that you are replying to an eleven year old post? Just sayin

Hey!
Don't knock it!

Harte

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sometimes I close my eyes and desperately try to forget that we still live in a time where the current wave pattern favors a dominant left brained society. Bummer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join