It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon voice box/ Incredible story!!!v Must read!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyPRRS

Jenny, thanks for posting/sharing. I appreciate the work you put into that and I believe every last bit of it. I'm just sorry you didn't get paid, that's terrible.

You mentioned sharing audio, is it other than what was on the episode?

I pray you are always protected. I'm too much of a scaredy cat to do what you do (scared I'd hear something like this:
)

I admire your work because I believe it may make some skeptics believe in the afterlife, and further explore what may happen with their souls in the big picture.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

thats quite creepy!

maybe that would've been the voice of a psychic spirit ?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Hi! You can contact me if you need assistance in obtaining a box!

Jenny Stewart

www.prrsociety.org

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Verklagekasper

Not sure where you obtained your information but let me set the record straight for you.

First of all...we spent FIVE months on the HENRYTON Hospital investigation shooting a documentary during this time also after inviting other teams from around the country to participate. Considering the Henryton Complex consist of over 250,000 sq. feet made up of 18 different buildings I would say 5months on the project was not enough time.

As for the clients featured in the show, we meet them at Henryton in October of 2008 and conducted 4 separate investigations at their home spanning from October 2008 to January 2009 when the house blessing was conducted. We never start an investigation and only visit the home once even if we walk away the first time with tons of audio etc. I believe you cannot determine anything by one investigation of a location.

Now if you have any other misconceptions please feel free to contact me!

Jenny Stewart
PRRS

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thank you! This was something we had a hard time with, doing the TV show because we knew people would take it the way some have here. I have spent many years in this field creating a very credible name and reputation and I am NOT about to throw that to the wind all for the sake of being on a TV show for 43 minutes.

We have been contacted by a goverment agency seeking a copy of the audio from that night and I cannot disclose more than that but as to fame and fortune...HA! There is none really unless you count the events I have been asked to speak at...my husband still works his 9-5 job every weekday.

We have no problem allowing other investigators the opportunity to review the raw audio from the the ghost box sessions conducted on Halloween night 2008 that contained the warnings. All ya gotta do is ask.

HUGS

and again...thank you!

Jenny Stewart
www.prrsociety.org

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How you doing guys. First off i wanna say i dont have time to post 20 replies. I may not. I'm on here to see how legitamite a demon threat is. ok here is the story. So my friend is a Marine. He's been through some crazy # and he became diagnosed with schitzophrenia. This caused him to drink and to lose any amount of faith in any religion whatsoever. So in drinking he wanted to have fun and he got a ouiji board. This was maybe three months ago. A demon started talking to him. It was messing with him telling him to do crazy #. Whenever someone with religious faith tried to talking to it while he was in the room it would ignore them. So it never did much other than scrolling through his iphone's music list and turn off his lights in the room and normal paranormal #. nothing to serious. But then he tell me that it told him when he was gonna die. December 4th. this saturday. I knew about this a while back but i just now thought of posting it. My main question is how legitamate could this demon be? Since it hasnt done much i have my doubts but im not ignorant to to the paranormal i dont wanna mess with this thing unless i have to. That being said ive studied up on exorcisms though i dont know how effictive ill be if the thing posseses him and tries to kill me while i try getting him to a church. This isnt fake i wish it was but i need opinions about how serious this threat may or may not be. I need to kno if this demon could be just talking trash or if it has played nice up until this saturday. Please help. Sorry for not being able to post my own thread but i dont have that time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I forgot all about this thread but I watched the demon box episode soon after reading it. What those people went through was pretty creepy, I wouldn't want to deal with it. I believe there's all kinds of things going on we can't explain and the story rang true to me, so personally I believed it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join