It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill your pets to save the environment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You have just made me a Billionaire ! I am coming out with T-shirts with a little doggie pawprint that says, " Eat a Vale, save a Doggie!"

I Wish!

Can someone please define exactly what a carbon footprint is?

Ya know.. all those billions of animals in slaughter houses that are Bred over and over again give off TONS more pollution in the form of Methane than do our pets.. and they are in confined areas! They has to be a concentration of methane around those places that are unmatched by our pet population.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

TPTB are smart.

Instead of having angry protestors marching & chanting "down with the pet tax, down with the pet tax!"

They'll get something like this:

Some folks saying "down with the reduced-price prorated pet-specific carbon credit, down with the um, ah. Oh never mind! Lets all go home and watch American Idol!"

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yea, going to eat chemical, salt, sugar, fat, hormone, preservative laden food.that will show them!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I persoanlly feel like America has idolized worthless animals for far to long. If you spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a pet while people are starving and dying then you should check your priorities. And yes I never got a dog as a child, but I own a house now and don't want one.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

For your information...A lot of charities are corrupt!They sucker you in
with pictures of starving children.Do you know where the money really
goes?A very large chunk is used for,"administrative costs."

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It is completely irresponsible of any society to domesticate animals and thne not take care of them.

There are 25 million strays, yet people insist on buying from breeders and pet stores.

Spay and neuter people.

I could only give you one star for the above. I hope you get at least 500 more.

There is no reason we have to keep killing millions of dogs & cats each year because people do not take responsibity for their "pets".

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Mohandas Gandhi

Excellent post

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
ok so I kiiled my dog last night, now...My son hates me my wife hates me, and my best friend is dead! thanks for the advise!

What's for dinner ? risotto ?

By second thought, i'm beginning to think i'm gonna survive eating a microspic piece of a violently food stuffed duck tomorrow

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This article is total bull jive, if any thread article has ever earned the right to receive the eff ewe award, this is the one.

A lot can be said about a person's true character based on how that person treats animals.
Pets, especially dogs, have been alongside Man since the beginning of Mans existence.
There is a reason why they"ve earned the title of Man's Best Friend, because neither Man nor dog would have ever been able to survive throughout the ages without the other.

If we start killing off our dogs, we will perish.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
I persoanlly feel like America has idolized worthless animals for far to long. If you spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a pet while people are starving and dying then you should check your priorities. And yes I never got a dog as a child, but I own a house now and don't want one.

My pets were rescue animals. Why do you think the are any less important than humans? Its a proven fact that animals do wonders for the human psyche. Do you really feel pets are worthless? I never did trust anyone who didn't own a pet or a truck or combination of both. Don't take this personal, but I feel people like you are lacking compassion. I'll take a loyal loving pet over a human any day. Humans are greedy, self centered earth pollutionists. Sounds like you have sociopathic disorder towards anything non-human.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I think Anthropogenic Ecological Damage (AED) (which includes but is by no means limited to global heating -- there's enough serious big-time damages due to our waste and consumerism bs than just heating the globe) is a real phenomenon, but this seems a little extreme. They mention, for example, about pets roaming and killing wildlife... yeah, that's because nobody wants to have any RESPONSIBILITY and keep their pets under control. So that doesn't mean you go kill your dog, it means you've got to take Responsibility, and "responsibility" seems to have become a dirty word today. Now that's insanity. I know a lot of people don't take responsibility for their dogs since I see loose dogs running around where I live here all the time. I remember one day where I saw 3 loose dogs on the same street, though not all at once. And about the amount of food required? Wouldn't _we_ need more food, since we're bigger than most of the dogs and cats we keep as pets? Especially with us eating tons of food to get fat and unhealthy. Perhaps we should have less kids, then (and lay off on eating so much food unless it's really necessary). And perhaps we need to find a better way to make the food for the dogs, too.

It is unfortunate though that extreme things are promoted, because they are less believable and so lead people to dismiss the entire thing and thus ignore genuine and serious problems.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by mike3]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Originally posted by trueperspective

My pets were rescue animals. Why do you think the are any less important than humans? Its a proven fact that animals do wonders for the human psyche. Do you really feel pets are worthless? I never did trust anyone who didn't own a pet or a truck or combination of both. Don't take this personal, but I feel people like you are lacking compassion. I'll take a loyal loving pet over a human any day. Humans are greedy, self centered earth pollutionists. Sounds like you have sociopathic disorder towards anything non-human.

So would you mind someone taking someone else's pet over you? As you're a human after all, a "greedy self-centered earth polluter". Unless you realize not all humans are that way, either, in which case it's not merely for being human, but it is due to will-power, applied or failing to be applied. Let's start changing, instead of warring.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by mike3]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I say eat those lunatic authors first.

It is amazing what you can eat when you are starving.

Also, eat all the politicians and other Machiavellian-type people before you eat the pets.

Most pets are nicer, kinder, more loyal and loving than a lot of humans.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ok robert and brenda vale are on crack, eat our pets after they die? there nuts, I love my pets very much and after they go I'll grieve but I could never eat them. bunch of eco nuts is what they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wish my shih tzu would have nice time pee and poo on retards who wants to kill pets.

This article really makes me angry

You can kill my dog -- over my dead body

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
that is sick. dogs arent just pets they are your family.
people who kill their dogs just make me sick

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Pets are small time. What about the environmental impacts of bringing a child into the world. If any of these tree huggers have children then their opinion is invalid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join