It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill your pets to save the environment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I'm pretty sure thats just what they told all they lil kiddies that run around in heards, that prolly found it to begin with.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This thread title is completely misleading.

No where in the article does it day to kill your pets.

No one likes a drama queen.

Cats and dogs are not a part of the natural environment. No where on Earth did Earth create a hairless crested Chinese terrier or whatever that thing is.

But they are here now.

One big solution is to start feeding pets a natural all meat diet like they deserve then the crud that comes in a bag.

Cats shouldn't even be touching the stuff. They are pure carnivores and they are also desert animals. They get most of their hydration through food. Which is why diabetes and uti are spiking in cats. Not enough water, and what they are fed is full of sugar and veggies which they don't naturally eat.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

But in order to eat your pet, wouldn't one kill it first? That is what the article insinuates and you know that - being a bit too literal aren't you? The article says buy a hen or a rabbit because a hen gives back eggs and a rabbit can be eaten. I think your missing the point of how ridiculous this story is in how it relates to global warming. They were saying that their meat consumption is part of the problem. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no cats = bubonic plague
no dogs = no search and rescue, no seeing eyes, no therapy,no bomb or drug sniffing, no finding cancer and no unconditional love.
Sounds like even a crapper world to me.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Ladies and gentlemen!

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLE!

In this corner, we have the environmentalists, fighting for the end of all pets. They have been on a roll lately and seem destined for a championship.

In the opposing corner, fighting for all pets to have life, liberty, and the pursuit of fire plugs, we have
PETA. Their record is amazing, and they ever back down form a fight.

Accompanying
PETA is the ASPCA standing in their corner.

This fight has a 500 year time limit. Both fighters tap gloves and come out swinging
!"

I'll be in the front row with my popcorn.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Animal rights activists have, for many years, been lobbying local and state governments in the United States to adopt the language of "guardianship" in regards to pet ownership. Los Angeles is just one of the cities that has already done this. By imposing the statutorily defined word "guardianship" on pet owners, a circumvention of the Constitution becomes easier allowing animal rights activists to sue a person they deem unworthy of pet ownership and further allowing the state to take that pet away from their owner.

This movement has been in existence long before the advent of "climate change" or "carbon footprints" or even "climatetologists" (arguably a group responsible for a huge amount of carbon given the governments who fund them and the "footprints" it takes to raise this funding, and further given the limousines, jets, and other carbon causing activities that are required to hold "climate change" symposiums such as the one at Copenhagen), and it is indicative of how an alliance between the control freaks is forming.

Animal rights activists have found a useful ally in those so called "climatologists" who actively lobby governments for more laws controlling human behavior. In this frantic push to achieve a one world government at the expense of freedom pets become a necessary ally to all who would choose freedom over Utopian dreams. Both dogs and cats serve as excellent defenders of the home they came to know either by warning their families of intruders or by actively engaging in defending their territory.

The beauty of both cats and dogs and most other animals is their decided lack of interest in human politics. A dog could care less about self proclaimed intellectuals with a penchant for oratory and will inherently sense the good or the bad of that person regardless of their words and promises.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Accompanying PETA is the ASPCA standing in their corner.

Man, dont put the SPCA in the same category as PETA. The SPCA is leaps and bounds more sane and useful. PETA is a bunch of fascist, self-righteous lunatics who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I guess the natural extension of this logic is to exterminate all oxygen-dependent life.

Of course, Earth would just do what she did 4.5 billion years ago, and start the cycle over again.

Oxygen catabolizing life is a natural product of the chemical processes of this planet.

deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

One big solution is to start feeding pets a natural all meat diet like they deserve then the crud that comes in a bag.

Cats shouldn't even be touching the stuff. They are pure carnivores and they are also desert animals.

Cats and dogs were originally omnivores. We've perverted them. My domestic livestock and helper-animals eat a varied diet. They live long and prosper.

jw

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I can see a boxing ring with many other corners to it...
More of a boxing hexagon or something.

We've got our;
kill your pets' corner.
Save the pets corner.
Buy smaller cars that use less petrol corner
Formula 1, NASCAR and rally championships conrer
Blame people going on holidy in big aricraft corner
Pop stars and the royalty using private planes for two people corner
fat people corner
helathy eaters corner
One child per family corner
And your general freedom fighters corner

Ok, I've lost count on how many corners there would have to be now.. but it seems for every group there is an opposite argument or choice.
The PTB are taxing us all heavily for using our cars but they wont stop the motor racing.. which is nothing more than a pointless waste of resources. But, it brings more revenue than you using your car to go to work for some fat cat boss.

I saw this on the TV the other week and it is an astonishing little bit of info and will fit in nicely with this thread.

BBC Horizon - How Many People Can Live on Planet Earth?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is nothing. You want the real stuff read up on Finnish philosopher Pentti Linkola. The sworn enemy of "natures greatest error of her own evolution, human beings".

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I am a mama who will fight for her children.I have two-legged and four-
legged babies.To get to any of them,you have to go through me first!

I'm not after your pets or anything, but it strikes as genuinely bizarre that somebody (a mom) would equal humans and animals on that or other level. I mean, are you going to neuter/spay your two legged babies the same way you would the four-legged ones? Does a vet need to "go through you" first to do that?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I truly believed human caused global warming was as serious and imminent as is being hyped I would:

ban all pets immediately.

ban sales and use of autos and fuel immediately.

ban all air travel immediately.

etc...

So what do the devout believers actually suggest?

Create a system of taxes and credits so the privileged few, who already use a majorly disproportionate amount of resources, can continue doing so without guilt.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
This is nothing. You want the real stuff read up on Finnish philosopher Pentti Linkola. The sworn enemy of "natures greatest error of her own evolution, human beings".

Of course, the self-organizing system popularly known as nature, which has endured for at least billions of years, suddenly made a gross error and will grind to a screeching halt.

You cannot go against nature

Because when you do

Go against nature

It's part of nature too

Our little lives get complicated

It's a simple thing

Simple as a flower

And that's a complicated thing

No new tale to tell by Love and Rockets

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I love my two-legged children more than the four-legged.But,I won't
let anybody mess with either species of my children!
I wish I could have spayed my two-legged children.Alas,I spayed and
neutered the four-legged ones.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now they're talking about killing pets? These guys are so screwed in the head I'm just going to ignore their hot air. I urge everyone else to ignore them too.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Always open for good ideas and suggestions...And i do care for the environment But no thanks. My pet is "family" for me. When not capable of eating meat in the first place, how on earth i could eat a cat

Lets hope they used recycled paper for that book. The environment

[edit on 22-12-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Around 1995 PETA's true agenda was admitted to and made the rounds of the interested Press. They are not an animal rights organization nor do they have any interest in saving pets.

Their goal was the complete elimination of all domestic animals, period. I've never seen any mention of them backing down from that goal. They don't advertise it and many who are lured to follow them are blissfully unaware of their goal to kill all domestic animals.

Their public face may have evolved but it was their own leaders back then who admitted to all of this. Remember when it came out that nearly every animal they saved was killed? They were outed again when it came out their people were picking up animals and then killing and throwing them in dumpsters. That one made the national news. People have short memories.

Since their leader made the jump to head of the Humane Society I'm very skeptical of her motives. Have they changed? Maybe not. One thing is for sure is that their main function now is the generation of donations through a massive marketing campaign.

The real danger here is this all is no joke to these crackpots. They will lie, mislead and do anything to achieve their goal. No bother they represent a tiny band of lunatics as they have the governments ear. We can all be sure that much of the money being raised now will go into lawyers pockets as they attempt to force their insanity upon us through legal means.

They will never stop. They know they can simply back off for a decade and we being stupid as we are won't even remember when their goal was last in the headlines.

Want an eye opener. Ask them for a full financial disclosure. You won't even get and answer and just like the IRS you will never see a disclosure. I strongly suspect what you will find with all these organizations is that the money raised at a national level IS NOT used to help the animals. Maybe a token here and there but it almost all goes to lobbying and lawyers. Think your dollar in the jar is helping an abandoned pet, think again. Give it locally and directly to the shelters or don't give at all.

I've attempted to get information myself directly from these organizations but failed. They don't even respond to questions. The Humane Society for instance would not even answer an email simply asking them for their opinion on medical risks associated with implanted chips. Same result with a phone call where I was immediately screened and even though I never got as far as asking a question I was placed on a permanent don't call us, we will call you list.

Is there a logical reason the Humane Society is as secretive as the White House? Must be, eh? Just like the White House, they have much to hide.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have no love lost for PETA, believe me. They are over the top and in many ways actually anti-human. I have no problem believing what you say. My standard response whenever a conversation turns to them is "Hey, I'm a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals!"

Kinda gets one dirty looks when an actual member is present.

Anyway, if they try to throw in with this kind of nonsense, it will be fun to watch them try to make their public agenda line up with eating pets, especially when they routinely protest against KFC and McDonalds.

Speaking of which, why would they protest McDonalds? It's not like there's real food in their menu, much less meat...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
[sorry I haven't read the whole tread w/ replies, yet. I'm in too much awe]

This is ridiculous. The whole deal with cars and man made pollutants being bad is just that...that they are man made. By us. We're disgusting vile creatures that do nothing but destroy everything we encounter. This whole deal is blowing my mind and sounds like a bad April Fool's joke. If anything, animals have more right to be here than humans and all of our soulless polluting and destruction of the Earth. Where is everyone's common sense going?

Maybe that is our problem. We lost our souls, but gained intelligence. Animals kept their souls, and are at bliss in their ignorance.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The irony is they used to make no secret of their desire to eliminate all domestic animals. Even though it made the rounds through the press, most people ignored it or have forgotten. I doubt the PETA leaders have.

The reason I got so interested is one of my former Office Assistants who was attending William and Mary and wanted to be an Intern for Congress, ended up with them. I next saw her in a news story being drug down a hall by a Police Officer in NYC on the news.

My interest in asking questions of the Humane Society was from having two rescued pets from one of their shelters die of cancer which formed at the exact location of an RFID Chip implant they put in. It is now thought the lubricant and not the implant caused this. The Humane Society remained mute on the subject when I tried to get a response. My Vet was so interested that he had the lab work done on tissue samples and paid for it out of his own pocket. He too went mute on the subject shortly after.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join