It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know you are a Politician?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have been looking for a post in ATS that asked how would you know?
You believe, you receive. You doubt. You go without. You supposedly must ride like the haha, wind?

Any way. This dude that I know has been professing since I met him that he is a politician. I believed him, at first. Then as usual, life goes on and he, like this mud pit, acted strange. I completely forgot about this political side of life with him. And now...hm. He comes along and tells me exactly the same thing. Hahaha. That is confusing for me. I thought you had to be perfect in every way, which ever way you lived your life. Then I got to thinking about Bush Jr. And how he use to be an alcoholic. He did things we'll never know about.

In good books they teach us that a poor man is allowed drink. A Prince though, if he is a good one is not allowed that luxury. I have noticed that Bush Jr. has abstained from heavy drink. So has this guy I've been talking about. They, those politicians, are similar to generals and their infantry. NOT> their millitry.

They take in only so much as is fit for their standing. Most of the men in army, or what's a better way of saying it? In war practise...are experts. They know what the drink is for and how to use it. So...this guy isn't lying. He is truly someone special. Wow how f@cking strange it is that I didn't notice it until now.

I have been wondering about my own self as well. That one post I was looking for which I didn't reply to, and now find it difficult to find...asked the question; how can one be a teacher if one doesn't know oneself?
I thought it was a joke. Well, most of all because I didn't take the time to think about it. Now I want to know the answer, and I can't find it. Am I lost? Or am I a teacher who is just teaching without realizing I am being a teacher? Or am I a student, thinking I am a teacher because my ego is so little I want to strengthen it by coercing myself into thinking I am already a teacher and therefore need not be bothered by questions such as these.

(?)

Ok, this isn't a trap. It's an effort to go where I belong without making it obvious. And I don't want to be bare naked. Do I?
Not Generals Daughter.
Or am I?

DOPE

new topics

join