It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Australian Health Bill Draft Can Enforce Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hopefully this doesn't pass. I just spent 30 mins typing up an OP, but it came up it's already posted on here and wiped it. I can't find it anywhere, so here it is.

This is truly nasty stuff. Here's the link to the plain english explanation. The link to the draft itself is at the bottom of it.

Not looking forward to the next disease they release...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hey another south aussie on ATS!!

i'll be backin adelaide feb 4 so fill me in.

whats mighty mike up to besides porking random bints and denying it?

thats anasty piece of legistlature. good old NWO using australia as its tesing ground.

everyone knows aussies are too fkn lazy to do anythign at all about it! crickey, might have to miss the cricket or the footy scores!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
everyone knows aussies are too fkn lazy to do anythign at all about it! crickey, might have to miss the cricket or the footy scores!!

That's what I'm afraid of. The media will pass this off as a "good health" thing, and no one will bother reading the fine print.

Once we get another outbreak of something, people will find out the hard way the powers they have given themselves. And by then, it will be too late...

whats mighty mike up to besides porking random bints and denying it?

Good to see him get a beating for it. He's up there with Bush and Berlusconi now. Paper, rock, shoes...

[edit on 22/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I thought it was really only Americans who are very lazy and won't do anything except get drunk and yell at the tele. Do Aussies atleast go online to read facts instead of just watching Right-wing news stations who distort the facts and only give their opinions?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I almost forgot. What exactly do they mean when they say you can be forced to get and injection? Do they mean everyone or you will be put in prison?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Gee...you mean like the United States is? It had to be six months ago or more, but there were a lot of people on here, when everyone ganged up on Americans saying "Get over it and reform healthcare", that we said "Watch out because you're next."

I've never wanted to be more wrong, but it seems the dominos have started to topple.

The only good thing to come out of this is perhaps the realization that we the people of all of these countries are more united than perhaps many thought.

It's time to band together and forget borders.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Double Post. Sorry...it's early.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Gee...you mean like the United States is? It had to be six months ago or more, but there were a lot of people on here, when everyone ganged up on Americans saying "Get over it and reform healthcare", that we said "Watch out because you're next."

Yep, we're next all right. They're just trying South Australia as a testing ground I think. We only have just over 1 million people last I knew, so if there are mass protests, it will be easier to deal with compared to the other states.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oh geez, the crazy NWO psychopaths are really creating a disastrous situation with this one, taking it a step further than the US making vaccines optional while at the same time, allowing people to lose jobs and be forced into quarantine if they 'opt out'.

I feel really concerned for you guys in South Australia, and anywhere else this idiotic crap is implemented.

I would really hope that SOME of the populations in question would at least put it together that something is clearly not right/suspicious when something to benefit themselves is FORCED upon them!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So you would rather thousands of people, potentially tens of thousands, in a panic, running around going crazy, looting, doing whatever they please?
In the event of a major catastrophe, SAPOL will lose control of law and order. They do not have the man power to keep 1.2 million people in check.

The army would be called in, regardless of whether this bill is passed or not.
The army is called in already during natural disasters, such as tropical cyclones and bush fires, when local authorities can no longer cope.

The health department/government can already quarantine entire regions, or a single street or home or building, they can already seize property etc. They can also put you in isolation if you are infected with something contagious that is a public health risk.
Heck man, schools have been enforcing isolation at home for head lice for years and years. Go to hospital with a disease that is contagious, and you'll be put in isolation if there is a risk to other patients and medical staff.
Why the sudden "zomg NWO is taking over" hysteria?

And sorry, I will not go and read 32 pages of legislation to see if martial law is in fact proposed.
I doubt you even read the full 32 pages, rather just the article you linked to.

So go ahead and find the parts of the legislation which refer to martial law, and post. Complete crap that you don't even bother to actually provide the facts to back up your claim, and expect others to go through 32 pages of text.

Who are these critics that remain nameless in the article?
Who are the health professionals the article claims are against the bill?

If there was even the slightest hint of opposition from the medical profession in South Australia, the Advertiser and Sunday Mail would be all over it and would have blown it out of all proportion and milked it for all it was worth, while taking cheap tabloid like shots at the government.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by BLV12]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Forget borders indeed. I completely agree with that sentiment. We are all part of the planet and have the same wants and desires. Excellent post

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
If there was even the slightest hint of opposition from the medical profession in South Australia, the Advertiser and Sunday Mail would be all over it...

I doubt it. Given the same people who control the media also control the medical industry. The Advertiser had been bagging the anti-vaccine movement for ages. They're in on it too.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

S & F, NP,

Vote them all out - when is your next election?

This sounds absolutely draconian. Whatever happened to PC, personal rights, privacy laws etc etc etc.

If I lived there I would organize a HUGE protest - a march, articles in newspapers etc, billboards - please do something about this before it is too late.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
advertiser and sunday mail ARE murdoch papers.

you know rupert, fundamentalist christian, happy to help the end times murdoch.

the same guy who doesnt want aussies to have decent internet because it would effect his pay tv.

or doesnt want google to give free news stories because his newspapers and magazines globally are seeing a downturn in readership...

you seriously trust rupert in anything he does.??!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

That is an outrageous proposal, It would appear that the fences are being erected as we speak. This sort of thing leaves one feeling a little powerless. To think that you don't even have a say in your own medical treatment is a total violation of our human rights (a concept these people are quite happy to step all over).

It would seem to have the same goal as the 60 day detention for suspected terrorists in the UK. This means that anybody can be picked up at any time and disappeared at a whim of the government.

Who in government is actually standing up for our rights?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I doubt it. Given the same people who control the media also control the medical industry. The Advertiser had been bagging the anti-vaccine movement for ages. They're in on it too.

I don't doubt it. You live in Adelaide, perhaps you should have a look at the Advertiser or Sunday Mail, even go to the AdelaideNow website(online version of the papers), and see the hammering the government receives over everything it does.

advertiser and sunday mail ARE murdoch papers.

you know rupert, fundamentalist christian, happy to help the end times murdoch.

the same guy who doesnt want aussies to have decent internet because it would effect his pay tv.

or doesnt want google to give free news stories because his newspapers and magazines globally are seeing a downturn in readership...

you seriously trust rupert in anything he does.??!!

Refer to my comment above.

Anyway as I said, they are already able to bring in the military, and isolate you if you are a risk to public health, and I'm sure for many other reasons.
They'll even use force if necessary to put you into isolation away from everyone else.

There is no reason to cause a fuss over this today or tomorrow, because what you are worrying about is already in place. You are too late essentially.

Did you not notice during the Victorian bushfires last summer, that they called in the army to help with the clean up? The same thing happened with the cyclones up north.

It's too late to stop, all you can do if you really believe this stuff is a detriment to our well being, is to hope for change.

top topics

join