It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accuses US of forging Nuclear Trigger report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Prove it is nothing but a power station.. Without doubt please, you are about to case mass death and carnage Mr President and maybe start WWIII so get it right.

And Muslim? What has that got to do with it? Your just a racist of the true term of the word. You show your cards.. And the fact you are part of the problem.

As for me, British, ex Military, white (as Anglo Saxon as it gets), Christian and have served in the gulf. You been that way yourself? I very much doubt it.. You might be a bit more educated if you did. Ok to fight wars if its on the TV for you while you stuff pizza in your face I guess, disgusting!

Edit: A real soldier should be above such things, the most sensible and honourable person with DISCIPLINE. Because they are judge, jury and execution in one. Fire his weapon as a last resort or to achieve an objective worth securing without harming innocents. Put himself in harms way if needed to protect any innocent caught up in the nightmare that is a war zone. Even if the colour of their skin or religion is different from yours.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunker or Bust
reply to post by JJay55

Prove it is nothing but a power station.. Without doubt please, you are about to case mass death and carnage Mr President and maybe start WWIII so get it right.

And Muslim? What has that got to do with it? Your just a racist of the true term of the word. You show your cards.. And the fact you are part of the problem.

As for me, British, ex Military, white (as Anglo Saxon as it gets), Christian and have served in the gulf. You been that way yourself? I very much doubt it.. You might be a bit more educated if you did. Ok to fight wars if its on the TV for you while you stuff pizza in your face I guess, disgusting!

Edit: A real soldier should be above such things, the most sensible and honourable person with DISCIPLINE. Because they are judge, jury and execution in one. Fire his weapon as a last resort or to achieve an objective worth securing without harming innocents. Put himself in harms way if needed to protect any innocent caught up in the nightmare that is a war zone. Even if the colour of their skin or religion is different from yours.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

Whoa. Lots of accusations in your post and you don't even know me.
I don't even like pizza.
And as a woman and an expert in counter-terrorism and Islam who teaches at a university level I think you may have overestimated your... manhood when you speak about me. Of course I understand your PTS symptoms from being the good soldier you are. Best of luck to you.

Back to the subject. It's typical Islamic custom to play the victim and accuse others of making them act a certain way and create nukes and use them in the ways they choose. If you believe that propaganda and blame the West then congrats on buying into the propaganda machine.

Islam is responsible for their behavior and no one else is. They are responsible for not complying to the world who is telling them that they cannot develop nukes. Very clear and simple.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by JJay55

They have been given a deadline by the US, nobody else seems to want to pursue further sanctions, preferring to keep the dialogue going.
Ok, the UK, France and Germany are talking tough too but so far the Chinese and Russians are not playing ball with another Security Council vote.

To say the rest of the world is against them is perhaps stretching things a little.

The US alone cannot impliment sanctions. The UN, however, is the body that is the one who is enforcing this measure. Hopefully more people will become informed on the matter as it poses a risk on the West security.
Merry Christmas.

<< 1  2   >>

join