It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing college students along i-94

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You may have heard a bit about this in the news over the last several years. In a nutshell, there have been several male college students that have gone missing in Minnesota and Wisconsin, all in proximity to I-94.

An interesting theory I saw on the news tonight was that it involves satanic rituals at St Johns Abbey. Apparently, blood hounds led investigators to an abbey that was covered in satanic writing with an upside down cross on the wall. (The video was on the news show, havent found it online yet) Also, there has been a history of issues with this place in the past:
news.minnesota.publicradio.org...
www.cnsnews.com.../Culture/archive/200206/CUL20020607b.html

Here is a site that lists out the missing students:
www.vanceholmes.com...

Anyone have more info, or thoughts?

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by spangbr]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Very interesting articles. If you find out any more info please post. Sounds definately like something strange was going on at the abbey. I am amazed at so many accusations against an entire group, usually these sorts of things are confined to an individual.

Looking forward to whatever else you find.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
article attributing the missing students to binge drinking:
test.eagleherald.com...

myself, i think this theory is shaky. how come none of the people that drowned have fallen into the river with friends present? it seems like an awful lot of people wandering down to the river drunk by themselves late at night and falling in.

Story of crowd reaction to bringe drinking theory:
www.jsonline.com...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by spangbr]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If there are that many missing students, in the same area, I'm inclined to say the binge drinking theory is total BS. That's way too many to be attributed to that, IMO.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the update, keep us posted.

The binge drinking theory is absolute crap. If that were true, then every college within 50 miles of a body of water would have dozens of deaths. Sounds more and more like a cover-up or just laziness of the police department.

After reading those statements from the police, I was sadly reminded of the old 50's and 60's horror movies where the hero runs to the cops to tell them of impending doom of monsters or aliens and the cops just say, "Crazy kids, probably had too much to drink."

top topics

join