It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Satanic/Anti-NWO Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Isn't it about time? The illuminati isn't the only one that can think up clever ways to demonstrate their beliefs and spread them everywhere. The only possible way to save humanity is to make people think for themselves, and get them thinking in the first place. How do we do that? We need to attract attention. Some people will hear about the illuminati and look into, but sadly many people are too focused on "modern life" (throws up), and for those people we need to make snappy, simple and quick symbols and statements of our belief.

So, in this thread, I would like to make some symbols of my own that you can use however you like. You can make suggestions to me also. But please, if you use them, credit Bananarama as the creator. You may also make your own versions.

When I got the idea, I made this one pretty quickly. I have to go to bed soon, so I don't have a lot of time x_x I want to see what you think of it before I post the large version, or alternate versions.

If you have any symbols you made, by all means post them, and I might show them here in the first post.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Mine would just be the copy of the Todd McFarlane video 'Land of Confusion' for disturbed, where they have capitalists look like Nazis ordinary people rising up against the military police state.

I cant seem to find it on youtube though copyright problems...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The universal AIDS symbol is the Red Ribbon in arched fold you see as bumper stickers since the 1990's.
We need something similar in nature that catches the eye and has has enough marketing to spread wide in appeal but cheap enough for anyone to buy.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

That's a good idea. We need some sort of ribbon with peace signs on it. Though peace signs would just seem hippy, so we would also need something to make a statement with it.

top topics

join