It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "liberal" thrown around like a curse word?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
[But I agree. AR almost never answers a question, and when he does it slathered with insults not pertaining to anything.

I think hes just owning those who have gone far too long without a healthy dose of truth. His work has resulted in a new pit with new handlers and we can all be grateful of that whether or not we agree with him.

Heres a thumbs up to you AR and all the good work youve done.

Huh?

There have been some massive misconceptions thrown about, but that there might just be the one that wins the QewPie Doll.
As I have told many a person, "Every man has got disciples". I see further proof to that adage everytime some post high on vitriol & short on reason is championed as a "score".

Let's have a test: Pick a topic for Colonel & AR to debate in the Debate Forum - a one shot non-tournament debate. We'll have some definitive one on one proof of their respective abilities to both make a point and acuity of reasoned thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Huh?

There have been some massive misconceptions thrown about, but that there might just be the one that wins the QewPie Doll.
As I have told many a person, "Every man has got disciples". I see further proof to that adage everytime some post high on vitriol & short on reason is championed as a "score".

I'm routinely shaking my head these days with the same observation. A "spanking" is not a personal attack on another poster. It's a slam dunk with the facts. The other poster need not even be involved.

That the rules are relaxed in the Pit, does not mean breaking them is encouraged.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Let's have a test: Pick a topic for Colonel & AR to debate in the Debate Forum - a one shot non-tournament debate. We'll have some definitive one on one proof of their respective abilities to both make a point and acuity of reasoned thought.

You see, there they go again...let me set you straight again, BT....

I need not prove anything to anybody, least of all you. I do not dance when you say so, I am my own man and will not lower myself to your base level. Go pull the marionette strings of someone who lends an ounce of credence to a single thing you say. I do not.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
He tries to ram his bile down others throats, and when the more timid members of the board simply quit trying to chime in because he has berated them into submission, he and his cronies sit and pontificate like jackals over a kill.

Boy, doesn't that sound familliar. That can be said for more than 1 member here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join