Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why is "liberal" thrown around like a curse word?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel


True enough. Dems have PETA and Greenpeace while Repugnants have the Nazis and the KKK.


You are such an unbelievably racist pig that no one with a spec of scruples would believe a single thing you say. I still find it amazing that the owners of this board continue to allow such an obvious nut case to continue to be a moderator. But hey, keep up with your obnoxious lies. You prove my point every time you open your foul mouth.

By the way, if anybody really wants to know why "liberal" is thrown around like a curse word, just read any of the Kernal's disgusting posts.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]




posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ah, the spirit of the Pit lives. Honestly, I see Cons. bashing Libs., Libs. bashing Cons., but only one of those seems like they deserve to be in jail.



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Liberal, to me, is not near as offensive as someone calling me a right-wing hick, redneck or something to that equivalent. Liberal, even when meant as derogatory, still means educated, intellectual. Right-wing usually is meant as a relgious fanatic (which is not bad in my opinion) and uneducated. Liberals and Conservatives fight over important, yet irrelevant issues. Its just something politicians use to distract us from the real problems with our society. President Clinton used American troops more than any president since WW2. President Bush has increased spending more than any president. There are not democrats, nor republicans. One day the people will stop fighting eachother and realize who the true enemy is.



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Quote"President Clinton used American troops more than any president since WW2."

What history book have you been reading? I'll name 2- LBJ, may he never have peace. Regan, money for bullets, before money for homeless. I can go on. You want it?



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais
President Bush has increased spending more than any president. There are not democrats, nor republicans. One day the people will stop fighting eachother and realize who the true enemy is.


Increased spending where? It wasn't body armor.

www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
You are such an unbelievably racist pig that no one with a spec of scruples would believe a single thing you say. I still find it amazing that the owners of this board continue to allow such an obvious nut case to continue to be a moderator. But hey, keep up with your obnoxious lies. You prove my point every time you open your foul mouth.

By the way, if anybody really wants to know why "liberal" is thrown around like a curse word, just read any of the Kernal's disgusting posts.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]


I understand Affirmative. You would never qualify for those henious groups that believe in separation of races and the like---like the Nazis or the KKK, particularly with the name "Affirmative Reaction." Its good to know that the republicans have a stalwart supporter of diversity and multiculturalism like you. In fact, it warms my heart to know that non-racist people like Affirmative Reaction exist in the republican party to calmly and collectively protect the rights of minorities and gays in America. Go Affirmative Reaction!




[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Colonel]



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
From colonel:


Dems have PETA and Greenpeace while Repugnants have the Nazis and the KKK.



Robert Carlyle Byrd (born November 20, 1917) is a West Virginia Democrat serving in the United States Senate.

Senator Robert C. Byrd is considered a walking encyclopedia on the history of both the American and Roman senates. He has risen to national prominence as the oldest member of the Senate (after the retirement of Strom Thurmond) and recently as being an eloquent and strong critic of the U.S. invasion of Iraq and the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive war.

Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan for a period of time in the early 1940s. In a letter he wrote in 1946, he said, "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia."




This subject is so old. He has denouced his past and you can tell by his voting record. And, that "quote" is over 50 years old. That's a nonstarter.



posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel


I understand Affirmative. You would never qualify for those henious groups that believe in separation of races and the like---like the Nazis or the KKK, particularly with the name "Affirmative Reaction." Its good to know that the republicans have a stalwart supporter of diversity and multiculturalism like you. In fact, it warms my heart to know that non-racist people like Affirmative Reaction exist in the republican party to calmly and collectively protect the rights of minorities and gays in America. Go Affirmative Reaction!




[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Colonel]


Ok, peckerwood....put your money where your racist, degrading, filthy, lying yap is and show me ONE TIME where I have shown even the SLIGHEST HINT of being a racist. You have no idea where the handle I use comes from, so get off that. As usual, you are totally clueless, and try to steer the post in another direction instead of answering for your racist comments. Come on, "man of the people", show us "the way according to the Kernal" so that we may be enlightened, you freaking looser.

As if the republican party had a monopoly on racism. Hate to tell you, dumbass, but down here in the south, the biggest racists around are Democrats! It's too bad you don't know your azz from a hole in the ground...you just yap yap yap like the dogs doing Jingle Bells.....

You continue to be a racist moron of Biblical proportions.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Ok, peckerwood....put your money where your racist, degrading, filthy, lying yap is and show me ONE TIME where I have shown even the SLIGHEST HINT of being a racist. You have no idea where the handle I use comes from, so get off that. As usual, you are totally clueless, and try to steer the post in another direction instead of answering for your racist comments. Come on, "man of the people", show us "the way according to the Kernal" so that we may be enlightened, you freaking looser.

As if the republican party had a monopoly on racism. Hate to tell you, dumbass, but down here in the south, the biggest racists around are Democrats! It's too bad you don't know your azz from a hole in the ground...you just yap yap yap like the dogs doing Jingle Bells.....

You continue to be a racist moron of Biblical proportions.


Oh, yes, you are from the South? Well, that says it all! The intellectual bastion of freedom-loving republican Americans who believe in equality, diversity, and religious tolerance for everyone and you stand proud in your denim overalls and the Nazi errrr....Confederate flag as its standard-bearer, Affirmative Reaction. The South ought to be proud. America ought to be proud. We all ought to be proud that republicans have a brown shirt...I mean... a patriot like you in its ranks!

Just a little hint: Loser is spelled with one "o." Just trying to help ya out, man. I know English is a rather difficult language to grasp in your neck of the woods. But, then, I realize that it might be difficult for you to type from having your knuckles brusied from them dragging across the floor all the time. And cleaning the drool from your hands and keyboard???? I know that must take work. I feel for ya, man. Fight the good fight for the republicans, man. You're a Southern hero.



[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Colonel]



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
From colonel:


This subject is so old. He has denouced his past

I expected that response. Very reasonable reply. So my next question is, the same applies to republicans; they can change also. Correct?



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
From colonel:


This subject is so old. He has denouced his past

I expected that response. Very reasonable reply. So my next question is, the same applies to republicans; they can change also. Correct?


Of course, I don't begrudge a rpeublican to change. But, don't mention anything about trent Lott. He hasn't changed. He just got caught.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Ok, peckerwood....put your money where your racist, degrading, filthy, lying yap is and show me ONE TIME where I have shown even the SLIGHEST HINT of being a racist


Don't really want to rain on your parade but, here you go:


Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
....because unlike the morons like Nans the Rag-head-Surrender-Monkey....
Taken from here



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
democrats, republicans...both sides of the same coin. either way, they lie, we die. is not reality great through the controlled media? slant opinions to polarize this country, so as to make us not realize we laugh, cry and bleed. all one in the same. i'm going independent my first time around at voting
.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Oh, yes, you are from the South? Well, that says it all! The intellectual bastion of freedom-loving republican Americans who believe in equality, diversity, and religious tolerance for everyone and you stand proud in your denim overalls and the Nazi errrr....Confederate flag as its standard-bearer, Affirmative Reaction. The South ought to be proud. America ought to be proud. We all ought to be proud that republicans have a brown shirt...I mean... a patriot like you in its ranks!

Just a little hint: Loser is spelled with one "o." Just trying to help ya out, man. I know English is a rather difficult language to grasp in your neck of the woods. But, then, I realize that it might be difficult for you to type from having your knuckles brusied from them dragging across the floor all the time. And cleaning the drool from your hands and keyboard???? I know that must take work. I feel for ya, man. Fight the good fight for the republicans, man. You're a Southern hero.



[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Colonel]


Again, you show your absolute, utter ignorance by posting trash, as usual. You refuse to answer the question because you know yourself to be the lying, racist pig you show yourself to be every time you post. Come on, racist piggy, cant you come up with anything better than from the south racist remarks? You totally brushed aside the fact that the majority of those racists you claim all southerners to be (PROVING your racism) are your oh so beloved Democrats. You attack me as a Southerner and the fact that I fat fingered an extra o in a word. What a miserable excuse for a human being you are.

You know whats really funny about all this, besides the fact that you prove yourself to be that which you decry, a racist son of a sow? Its that you forget that I am a member of the Armed Forces, and that I am simply STATIONED in the south! I am from the North East, you total waste of a human body!!

So chew on that one for a while, racist piggy. I still challenge you to prove where I have EVER made a SINGLE racist comment. EVER!!! You refuse to accept the challenge because you know you will fail, and instead insist on playing your usual misdirection game. Sorry, little piggy, nobody buys your lying, racist product any more. Go peddle your wares where they might believe youlike Berkley, perhaps.theyll believe anything.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka


Don't really want to rain on your parade but, here you go:





I stand corrected. In a moment of weakness in response to a real racist such as Nans, I made a poorly worded comment. I am the first to admit my mistakes, and am man enough to do so. One comment does not a racist make. The Korn Kernal proves his absolute racism every day....



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh, Affirmative, first your from the Souh then you're just stationed in the South. Next, you have never said anything racist but then a member finds you making a blatantly racist comment against Middle Easterners and that is in context of insulting a kindly female moderator like Nans. (She's one of the cooler ones). What are we lowly ATS members to believe? That repugnants are outright racist, liars, and blowhards? That repugnants are misogynist, leading to their in the closet homosexual tendencies? What are we to believe, O' Great Leader of the Repugnant Party.


Or is this just your repugnant version of Kerry?


[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Colonel]



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
That repugnants are outright racist, liars, and blowhards? That repugnants are misogynist, leading to their in the closet homosexual tendencies? What are we to believe, O' Great Leader of the Repugnant Party.


Wow, change repugnants to "the Colonel" and that makes more sense.


When did Nans become a mod?



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My mistake. She WAS a mod but I guess she resigned her duties. My bad. I liked her as a mod. Oh, well.


[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Colonel]



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Sheesh, what the hell am I?

My beliefs:

Business - Ease Regulation

Taxes - Increase

Abortion - Pro-choice

Defense Spending - Increase

Death Penalty - Maintain

Government Size - Decrease

World Peace - Through Strength

Same-Sex Marriage - For

Affirmative Action - Against (and I am part black; ironic, eh?)

ANWR Drilling - For

Crime - Rights of accused

Doctor Assisted Suicide - Against

Missile Defense - For

Three Strikes Law - Against

Minimum Wage - Increase

Social Security - Privatize

Health Care - Government controlled

Malpractice Lawsuits - Capped

Religion - Complete sep. of church and state.



you sound libertarian to me.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, Affirmative, first your from the Souh then you're just stationed in the South. Next, you have never said anything racist but then a member finds you making a blatantly racist comment against Middle Easterners and that is in context of insulting a kindly female moderator like Nans. (She's one of the cooler ones). What are we lowly ATS members to believe? That repugnants are outright racist, liars, and blowhards? That repugnants are misogynist, leading to their in the closet homosexual tendencies?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Colonel]


Oh my GAWD, Look whos calling the kettle black!!!! Are you really so utterly stupid that you dont realize how moronic you sound? How many lies you tell? How you twist words? I honestly believe you wouldnt know the truth if it cam up behind you andwell, I think we all get the picture.

I never said I was from the south, that was you assuming, and now twisting my words to fit your pugnacious lies.

Kindly female moderator like Nans? WTF???? Thats like calling you an honest, fun loving philanthropist. Get a life, you putrid pile of dung. What a word twister. Yes, I made a single remark in reference to Nans, the French version of YOU, a disgusting, vile, lying SOB. I honestly dont know which is worse, but I ignore her, as shes obviously delusional. Of course, the jury is still out on you.

outright racist, liars, and blowhards? misogynist, leading to their in the closet homosexual tendencies?

How far out on a limb are you willing to go with your outrageous bullshiite, piggy? You surely havent shown any restraint as of yet. I think its just a few grains of sand that stand between you and careening over the edge into insanity. The mental illness is apparent in your every post.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join