It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas greetings to the OBAMAs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
No cards this year for obvious reasons, but salutations to our first family.

Merry Christmas to you all.

May you enjoy the most joyous season and the loving company of those dear to you.

Spend this glorious day together reflecting on the abundance our creator has given us and the awesome beauty which surrounds us.

Give thanks for our freedom, and the promise you have given to all children, including your children ', that freedom will ring for generations to come.

Peace on earth, goodwill to man, not just in this country, but to all men and women.

Let us not forget what this day is about.....one man born in poverty,in a manger, a hope for those less fortunate.

Sit down with your daughters and wife and share this amazing story.

afterwords, reflect on this message and meaning.

think about the new year ahead and the future of all children everywhere and the promises we will make to them.

Thank you for all you can accomplish thru your efforts.

Peace to you and your family..........our family

DO this for our children

PEACE to you and yours

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Glory be! I wish President Obama and his family the best this Christmas season, as well as everyone! Truly, I do.

And I wish everyone the best all times. Not just during this made up time.

Wouldn't it be really fantastic if at this time of year everyone did actions that benefitted others? All others? And then somehow, it remained the same throughout the years?

This is the message of the One that contacted me in 2000, while I was painting in my studio.

It's joyous and wonderful, a great message and vision. But the vision explained to me, it was not a message for everyone, at this time. It's a message for all, but the message cannot be understood by all at this time. It's a process. We are not all on the same wave lengths. We are not all ready. It's an ongoing process. Some get it, some don't. Some get it later, and some get it even more later. Some never get it. But all is not lost. We've got forever to get it. And never getting it is a silly attitude that humans understand. All happens, all the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

new topics

join