It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OK, i am getting sick of all the 2012 end-of-the-world so-called "theorists" that are running around yelling "OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IN 2012!!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what these guys are overlooking is the simple fact that the ONLY, count it, ONLY reason that this whole "idea" of the end of the world is circulating is because the Mayans-
- all DIED before they could add more days to their calender. IT'S JUST LIKE Y2K!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, if something has to happen, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALL GLOOM AND DOOM? why can't it be something like, i don't know, humans become enlightened, war ends, racism and prejudice dies? humans could become a better race if something was truly going to happen!

sorry that i yell so much, but, seriously, i needed to.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Actually, the Mayans considered it to be the end of a cycle. Basically, they looked at it as 11:59pm turning into 12:00am. They didn't see time as linear, but as cyclical.

AND, if something has to happen, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALL GLOOM AND DOOM? why can't it be something like, i don't know, humans become enlightened, war ends, racism and prejudice dies? humans could become a better race if something was truly going to happen!

Because "gloom and doom" makes for a better Hollywood script. "Lovey-dovey" just doesn't cut it for Michael Bay.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Totally agree OP...doom and gloom is so old...it gets exhausting

meanwhile the calendar as you mentioned isn't coming to a full stop

hey don't worry it will be just like Y2K and every other end of the wordl scenario...

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This will not be the end of our world.

From c2000 to c2050 we will be going from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius.

It will be a time of unity and great understanding and evolution of man.

This is what I understand it to be.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
if it ain't I'm gonna be PO'd....all this build up, she better put out!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If not the end of an age physically in our world, surely it will be the end of an age spiritually.
I believe the years leading up to 2012, (starting now) will make many of us realize our way of life needs a radical change or shift as we cannot continue on our current path and sustain our planet or civilization.
We have been careless and stupid.However, not totally our fault.
We have lived the way society dictates, which causes us stress and to question the "WHY?" of it all.
That is the true "awakening" of our generation...when we realize that we are in error of our ways and we need to change. No matter what your religion or beliefs, we share this planet, we are all human, and we all interact with animal vegetable, and mineral and WE ARE CONNECTED by physical and spiritual threads.
Those that shun or fight the movement towards a better way of life will be the ones who face the doomsday, and those may be great in number.Some are very shortsighted and only see the now, the materialism, the ego, the selfishness of their own ways.Those are the ones who will lose out.
It is not too much of a prophecy to see that man shall be his own undoing in many ways, as history has dictated since the beginning of time.We are completely ignorant of our place in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
2012 is a new beginning and a change in vibration frequency. Humans would ascend to a new frequency and would live in a New Age.

new topics

top topics

join