It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Fox Business: Bernanke is World's Greatest Counterfeiter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
LOL!

Man, do I LOVE dr. Ron Paul! He just comes out and says what no one else has the cajones to. No holds barred, no punches pulled.

Asked by faux news whether Bernanke deserves the "man of the year" honor award recieved by TIME magazine, Dr. Paul says, "Yes, he deserves the honor...But for an entirely different reason...I find that Bernanke is the greatest COUNTERFEITER in the history of the world."

He goes on to say that not only was Bernanke no "savior" of the economic crash as he's being painted, but that he and his racketeers in the fed are largely RESPONSIBLE for the bubble and crash in the first place! He says that TIME should have put a picture of Ben up in a helicopter pushing bundles of money out of it. lol! Dr. Paul says that Benanke IS the most POWERFUL man, and that he is more powerful than the president of the united states currently.

Funniest part of all is listening to the shill newscaster try and defend Bernanke, and say he "saved us from a depression, and we are technically OUT OF A RECESSION NOW IN THIS COUNTRY." LOL! Faux news still spinning and lieing like there's no tomorrow!
And Dr. Paul runs circles around these corpo shills, who, for a supposed BUSINESS reporting trio seem frighteningly inept and clueless as to what is happening in the actual, real world. No big surprise there. They are also a big part of the problem. But Paul makes them look like complete dunces. haha

This is a classic interview you'll all want to hear. Bless Dr. Paul. One of the few left still fighting the criminals who are violating us endlessly and ruining our country.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
s+f

Every time I hear the man speak, I have the urge to stand up and shout.
He speaks the truth, which makes him a very lonely person in DC.

Most people, after hearing him, tend to have sudden realizations and agree.
There are a lot of closet libertarians in the US

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The problem is nobody is listening to him!

MSM dismisses him again and again, it's a shame!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul always nails the point. What makes me angry is that people think I'm a 'nutjob' because I like Ron Paul! It's a sad state of affairs when the majority of people think that a man that advocates fiscal conservatism is a nut.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"Bernanke is the most powerful man in the world and is more powerful than the President"

Perfectly said

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
Ron Paul always nails the point. What makes me angry is that people think I'm a 'nutjob' because I like Ron Paul!

Do what I do: revel in your nutjobness!
Then try to educate the Great Unwashed.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Bwahaha that one guy from Fox just made himself look like an idiot with that last statement/question

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The title should be "Ron Paul teabags the man who runs our President"

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Its tings like this! in 2012 when election time comes around agian, RON paul should give it another shot! ALL he haas to do, is go on tv, and say look at what obama did, x amoutn times worse than bush! I'' persoanly fire bernenke when i get into office, clean house up..things like that. Rigth now, his votes would gone from DC to the moon

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
All I can say is I am praying he gets his audit the fed act put through, and then ABOLISHES this cyst on the behind of america. These central banking criminals are GUTTING this country and planet, and perpetuating DEBT-SLAVERY upon the populace. And this has been going on for FAR too long now. It is time for the masses to awaken fully and put a stop to it. And folks like Dr. Paul are leading the charge and waking up the masses, ever so slowly.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
All I can say is I am praying he gets his audit the fed act put through, and then ABOLISHES this cyst on the behind of america. These central banking criminals are GUTTING this country and planet, and perpetuating DEBT-SLAVERY upon the populace. And this has been going on for FAR too long now. It is time for the masses to awaken fully and put a stop to it. And folks like Dr. Paul are leading the charge and waking up the masses, ever so slowly.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

Agreed but I'm afraid they are so entrenched....their roots so deep....we may have to burn the forest to kill that tree. Are we really ready for that?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, if we think about it...REALLY think about it...What choice do we have? They are taking EVERYTHING from us, and destroying this nation. People are becoming destitute in large numbers, and these entities just keep on adding more debt to an already broken populace, through continuing these failed policies, and racking up more and more debt with their worthless "I.O.U." system. They are saddling everyone, including the coming generations with more and more and more debt, and it is all completely by design. Every human wants to be free. We are not free, in terms of the way this monetary system is set up. We are slaves to that system. I believe that inherent nature for freedom will eventually cause the mass uprising from people who have no other choice than to take a stand.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OUT OF A RECESSION NOW

Really now i dont think so.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I only wish Canada had a Ron Paul. I do not agree with everything he believes but I respect him more than anything individual in politics today. Hes honest and outspoken and his beliefs on Central Banking and fiat currency make me want to stand up and applaud. I really hope my brothers and sisters to the south get their audit; a real audit not a theatrical display but a real uncovering of their dealings.

Long are the talks and debates my father and I have over the ramifications of such an audit and he argues it would be economic suicide. It may be true but I for one would rather suffer in my lifetime to fix things so that those coming after have a better world to live in.

Two thumbs up for Ron Paul from this Canuck.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

bernanke is not alone,there is a whole team out with him,so his teammates should also get the award.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bernanke is a professional, he wouldn't deny anything Paul said, he'd just disagree with few of his personal views, and also highlight that what Paul stated is only Paul's personal opinion.

Here's what Wikipedia says about Bernanke based on his speech:

In 2002, when the word "deflation" began appearing in the business news, Bernanke gave a speech about deflation.[33] In that speech, he mentioned that the government in a fiat money system owns the physical means of creating money. Control of the means of production for money implies that the government can always avoid deflation by simply issuing more money. (He referred to a statement made by Milton Friedman about using a "helicopter drop" of money into the economy to fight deflation.) Bernanke's critics have since referred to him as "Helicopter Ben" or to his "helicopter printing press."

If you read his speech:
www.federalreserve.gov...

You can see for yourself how the man explains the concept of inflation and deflation, that production of money is natural due to the fact that in order for money to exist it must be created or "injected into economy". Of course, there are also those "policies" used by the government and banks.

The simple fact that he who creates money does not just give it away is also explained in a subtle manner. When THE fed (not YOUR fed) creates money and hands it to you - they are buying you. For example, here's what he said:

U.S. government is not going to print money and distribute it willy-nilly (although as we will see later, there are practical policies that approximate this behavior)

Though I may be wrong but as I recall the fed is not even part of the U.S. government or any authoring body. Anyway those are just tiny details, the simple fact is that you owe more money to the fed than there is in existence and Bernanke isn't even bothering to lie for the most part.

The U.S. government and its industry is of course not created out of thin air, it is created by the incredible illusions of western population and through the help of many other countries, China, Africa and India as some prime examples. Basically, the whole world is driven by the "fed".

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Very true!

There's a clip on youtube that supports this, called

"NWO from the mouths of the elite".

Frightening. Very frightening..

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Great clip of RP! Thanks for posting!

I really think he has improved tremendously in his use of air time since before/during his Presidential campaign. He is much better (imo) now at getting his point across, not letting the reporters cut him off and finishing what he is saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I find it incredible that people will ignore and ridicule this man, then continue to vote for the Demopublican circus, election after election.

I see here, in thread after thread, people bemoaning the fact they voted for Obama, expecting change, and got the 'same ole, same ole'... and how betrayed they feel. I can't understand WHAT they thought was going to change by voting Obama in.

Try voting for someone who tells you exactly what's wrong and WHAT radical changes he will make if elected (like Mr Paul), instead of someone mouthing off some vague slogan about 'change'

Before anyone says anything, yes I'm not from the US, and yes, we have exactly the same circus going on here with the Labour and Conservative Parties... 2 sides of the same rusted, rotten, worthless coin ... much like your Republican and Democrats.

Maybe come 2012 the lesson will have been learned by the voters, though something tells me it won't have been

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Yes, I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs during the primaries. Part of the problem is americans in general have been easily manipulated by TPTB through their brainwashing mediums, the corpomedia outlets. If you watched the slant they all put on "choices" during the last running, they totally did the typical propaganda garbage. Painted Dr. Paul as a "looney", and probably the second best choice--Kucinich---As a "ufo nut", because he had the stones to ADMIT to seeing a UFO, which these same shills in the media spun and ridiculed him with, to discredit him in the easily-led public's eyes. It was a total bamboozlement, and the masses bought the propaganda and conditioning yet again, hook line and sinker.

I am hoping next time around the sting of this latest facade will still be in everyone's minds, and I honestly don't know how it CAN'T be, as we are in sorry shape right now, having been smoothe talked into further destitution by another slick-talking conman. It is time for everyone to awaken, and see past the facade of the two-party crime family, and to even take it a step further---Become acutely aware of who is PULLING THEIR STRINGS, and "hand-selecting" these candidates, to enforce the special interests which are raping this country and its people ad nauseum.

Follow the trail all the way to the top people---This goes beyond the farcical gov puppets.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join