Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

'Lost:' Season Six Discussion...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow, that is actually a tasty little tidbit... Great catch!

Guess she's not...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Wow, that is actually a tasty little tidbit... Great catch!

Guess she's not...

Glad you liked it! Hopefully it'll fill you up until Tuesday!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In case anyone doesn't have the dvd or them on tape
Hulu has all 5 seasons up

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Restricted to the United States.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I'm sorry didn't know

I wonder why they would do something like that unless it was
the channel that told them to do that.

I finally caught up to 6 and I'm still wondering why
people kept telling me "Hugo sucks" did I miss something?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Start's on the 5th here and...

I genuinly CAN'T wait anymore

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Start's on the 5th here and...

That sucks. I just finished watching Season Five on DVD, so that I could remind myself of the most recent events in preparation for Season Six.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Watched a series recap this morning. It was great.

And did anyone catch the first 4 minutes of the season premiere? 2 of the minutes is just from the 5th finale but the other 2 minutes shows Jack on the airplane and goes from there.

I won't say more unless you care to watch it yourself.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I'm just going to wait for the recap show which is on an hour before the new season start's.

Not long now though

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Tomorrow's the big night! For the spoiler lovers, the first episode has leaked (someone filmed it during the premiere in Hawaii).

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
75 minutes! (but who's counting?)

I'm gonna be dead at work tomorrow morning as I gotta be up and out for 6am. I'll be lucky to get five hours of sleep tonight.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
75 minutes! (but who's counting?)

Half hour!

I'm gonna be dead at work tomorrow morning as I gotta be up and out for 6am. I'll be lucky to get five hours of sleep tonight.

It'll be worth it!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm sick of waiting... has it finished airing in the states yet? Are they airing only LAX PART I or both parts?

God I hate Australian TV!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Just started part 2 in Canada. All I will say is don't get up even for a moment as it's quite confusing so far, but really good.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All I got to say is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait for next week.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok the double ep finished airing I assume?

Can't wait till they get put up online.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Yup, the first two hours of Season Six aired tonight (the first episode). And what a ride it was! As a side note, I thought that previews for upcoming episodes wouldn't be shown for a while, but I guess they changed that.

EDIT:

Quick theory: When our characters die (or are about to die) on the island, they see a vision of themselves in the "parallel universe," which is the universe where, among other things, Flight 815 lands at LAX. This is evidenced by Miles saying that Juliet said the plan worked, and may also be evidenced by Juliet saying something about getting coffee to Sawyer when she was about to die. Also, Miles may have heard Sayid, after he died, say something about existing in the parallel universe too since it appeared that Miles was lying about not hearing Sayid (or something like that). We will have to wait and see if Sayid remembers anything like this though.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by they see ALL]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Can't wait till they get put up online.

I know how you feel as I had to wait for Doctor Who to go online after it aired in Britain over the holidays.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As Locke is to the Man in Black, is this the same as Sayid to Jacob? It would appear to fit. But there are so many ways to go about it.

At first I thought the "flashsideways" was purely for vanity reasons to give viewers a "what if" scenario to chat about. But that's not the Lost style and articles I've read today seem to theorize that the "flashsideways" plotline will somehow be worked into the actual timeline.

Such a great episode last night.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
As Locke is to the Man in Black, is this the same as Sayid to Jacob? It would appear to fit. But there are so many ways to go about it.

Interesting! It wasn't that shocking of an ending for me since Sayid both died and came back to life in this episode.

But that's not the Lost style and articles I've read today seem to theorize that the "flashsideways" plotline will somehow be worked into the actual timeline.

I like this, but I think that there are two "parallel universes" at work here. In one, the incident never occurred (that is, DHARMA just releases the pocket of energy and the island gets destroyed and sinks) and Flight 815 lands, and in the other, Flight 815 doesn't land (which is the universe we are all accustomed to - the one the entire series has followed).

I am just confused on how, in the former universe, the pocket of energy gets released. Did Jack and company do this is that universe? If so, why don't they remember it?

Such a great episode last night.

Yup! And I forgot to mentioned that Claire's back!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join