It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Horns of Revelations and Amero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We already are on one currency.

All our dollars are decimals of USD.

That means we are all using USD with different pictures on them.

What you fear already exists, and everyone is already using it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Further on this discusion...
Last night I went over Daniel again because there are some verses that just didn't add up for me. I know it is not the word that is wrong but my perception. What I found is not conclusive but it explains some things.
On Jan 1/2007 Joveir Solana confirmed a covenant with many for 7 years. It is not a peace treaty but then nowhere in scripture is there supposed to be a peace treaty. That whole teaching is just another error to cloud the waters of prophecy. The covenant has been signed. However, I have always thought, because I was taught it, that the temple had to be built before the sacrifice and oblation could be taken away. I thought that Jesus teaching in Mathew 24:15... declared this. However, Jesus does not say to watch for them to take away the daily sacrifice. He says to watch for the abomination spoken of by Daniel the prophet. If we go to Daniel we find in 9:27 that the prince who makes the covenant stops the sacrifice. He does not however mention the abomination that causes desolation. He says for the overspreading of abomination he makes it desolate. In Daniel 11:31 we are told that arms rise up on the part of Syria (the king of the north) and they take away the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination that causes desolation. Is it possible that there is some time between the taking away of the daily sacrifice and the setting up of the abomination that causes desolation just as there was time 2000 years between the cutting off of the messiah and the making of the 7 year covenant.
Let God word answer this question. Dan 12:11 says And from the time the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination of desolation set up there shall be 1290 days.
SOOOO the temple does not have to be built yet.
Then I thought that Israel is supposed to go back into captivity in the middle of the 7 years so how can they build the temple. This was based partly on Luke 21:20 which lines up perfectly with Mat 24:15 in time. Here it says that the armies will camp about Jerusalem. Then I realized that because of Daniel 12:11 saying that there would be 1290 days between the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination set up these verses in Matt and Luke refer not to the midst of the 7 years but to the end of the seven years.
Voila!
Israel will not go back into captivity until the END of the 7 year covenant. They have 3 1/2 years yet to build their temple. And mark GOD's word, they will.
Another verse that speaks of the taking away of the daily sacrifice is in Dan 8 but it is not speaking of setting up the abomination but rather the cleansing of the temple. This is done when Jesus returns, not at the end of the 7 years but 6.38 years after the sacrifice and oblation is taken away. That is almost 3 years after the 7 year covenant is over. For those who have believed theses scriptures were already fulfilled as indicated in some bibles, I say look again, study the context. This is talking about the time of the end when the 10 horned beast reigns. Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1335 days in Daniel 12:12.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
thirdly and final
For those who think that the world unions are the 10 horned beast. Look to the statue in Daniel. After Alexanders 4 generals came the iron legs. That was the Roman Empire right. Is there another empire mentioned after this. Only one. the iron and clay. The Iron is still present as the EU. That is the 10 horned beast of Daniel 7 which is the 10 horned beast of Rev 13 which has a second beast with 2 horns that is the American Union. The American Union is the clay. These 2 will rule the world together in the final hours of this age.
There are 3 men described in Daniel 7 through 11 who are seemingly always referred to as one. These are
the little horn of Daniel 7;
the prince who makes the covenant in Daniel 9:26,27;
and the king of the north of Daniel 11.
Concerning the little horn, he is probably the king of Rev 13 who has a wound that is like unto death, but even that remains to be seen. However, he is not the President of the US as some say. He comes from one of the areas that was divided amongst the 4 generals at the time of Alexander the Great. It is said that he waxes great toward the south , east and the pleasant land (Israel) Personally I would say he is either the King of Syria or the King of turkey, and most likely the king of Syria again.
Why?
Because this prophecy has to play out within the next few months and the king of Syria has been working very hard to form a confederation of Muslim nations. By doing this he is waxing great toward the east (Saudi Arabia), toward the south (Lebanon, Jordon and Egypt) and toward the pleasant land (Palestine or Israel)
How he rises up among the 10 is yet to be seen.
Another possibility that I personally have been looking at is that the 10 nations are actually Muslim nations rather than the EU as was mentioned in someones earlier post but this would mean that on the statue in Daniel the legs of iron are not the EU but rather this Muslim entity. That does not make sense because the Roman Empire WAS the following empire after Alexander the Great and this Muslim entity has never before existed.
Are there 3 Muslim nations in the EU that have veto power now that the King of Syria might become lord over, I don't know.
Any comments?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

think eagle

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I prefer to Think Child
I believe that Rev 12 reveals a rapture that will come very soon. It may be as early as June or as late as 3 years but it is coming.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think this website may help you the most. It gives alot of clear interpretations and elaborate information for a wikipedia site.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

Read on these threads and then get your story right.

The truth about "Thief in the night" and the Great Harlot of Revelation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Joseph's Birthright: Great Britain and U.S.A.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

The 7 Revivals of the Holy Roman Empire.... Middle Ages, Nazism, and the EU.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have visited the above pages and see no good reason to change what I now understand to be true. I left replies on the perspective threads with my reasoning.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick

Why do these supposed 'Satan-worshipers' work towards fulfilling Jesus' prophecies?

Because what 'they' want more than anything is full control and power. A one world government.

They can't help themselves and this is exactly why they are/will fulfill the prophecy. It's coming together right now in front of our eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I totally agree. It's not like these NWO elite are knowingly fulfilling prophecy. They most likely don't believe or care about christianity. This is why they will fulfill the prophecies of the end.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
We already are on one currency.

All our dollars are decimals of USD.

That means we are all using USD with different pictures on them.

What you fear already exists, and everyone is already using it.

To add to my comment, and you need to see the picture as it will make your head explode I'm sure.....

Canadian dollar hits parity

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have to agree with locoman8 on this one. There is a possibility that someone could make certain prophecies appear to come true to give them control but really look at what we are dealing with here.

We have several separate entities that are fulfilling prophecy. These entities are by no means comrades.

Israel, fighting for their survival against a group of Muslim nations that hate them and want to destroy them from the face of the earth.

Palestine, a Muslim nation that cannot get free of their hatred of the Jews and whose leadership is possessed with Israels destruction.

Syria, fighting against Egypt over and over throughout history and now they are about to start again after trying to come to peaceful terms.

European Union, once the Roman Empire now they are managing to bring about a world empire that will come into being exactly when the mathematics of prophecy dictates their power to be the greatest over nations that are sworn by religious faith to remain free.

USA, Built on Christian principles now under control of an elite group of bankers who have worked for hundreds of years to gain control of this country through war and intrigue this nations government is now fully submitted and about to introduce a monetary system that was unthinkable 50 years ago but is a fulfillment of prophecy. Assassinations of any who tried to thwart their plans at global dominance.

The Catholic Monarchy; has created and maintained power for almost 2000 years totally contrary to the teachings of the bible way yet in total alignment with the mother of harlots she rules the hearts of the kings of the world and is responsible for most every war in history.

Asteroids floating in space; about to come down again at just the time when all of these other elements are at their climax.

Possible UFO from outside, or inside the planet appearing just at the right time.

Global warming; why now?

Global state of man; when we compare the moral state of mankind and compare it with the scriptures we are aghast.

One World Religion; a recent meeting in Australia has begun the birth of a new entity that will rule the world. Why now?

Everything I missed

The list above are all fulfilling prophecy and are not controlling our times but rather are being controlled by forces unseen in our time and in order to make them do what they do in this time they have been preparing for hundreds and sometimes evidence shows thousands of years.

The bible is true. No men could orchestrate this.

However, the bible is clear that there is a power controlling this. That is the whole reason for it. To prove to you that the spirit that gives you life gives life to the whole universe. That power is love. It holds all things together.

But to understand it you MUST understand sin and your redeemer.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
reply to post by shasta9600

I totally agree. It's not like these NWO elite are knowingly fulfilling prophecy. They most likely don't believe or care about christianity. This is why they will fulfill the prophecies of the end.

It takes a lot of time and study to come to any understanding of what Bible prophecy means. I highly doubt any of these 'globalists' spend any time trying to understand it.

However, if they have, or if someone has informed them of what is prophesied, I still don't think it changes anything. When you're addicted to power, like they are, you will stop at nothing to get it. Even if it means someone will be able to say, "I told you so." 'They' don't care.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
you guys posting biblical prophecy are darn sharp.....proud of ya. +now, about how the rapture is explained away after it occurs...ufo somewhere in there

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bignick

It's not a worldy war that satan desires (with regards to your comment about isreal and Satan wanting to bring a war to earth) If you knew anything about the bible and were not purely trolling - you would understand that the bible preaches about Satan's wager to god, for the souls of ALL mankind.

If you are a "non-believer" and you die in a war - or in any manner, you die as a non-believer and are subsequently punished for your actions. However, if you are a believer, you will go through (for the most part) the same trials and tribulations that non-believers will, however the end result will ultimately be different - with the goal of Heaven, however, not all "believers" will make it, it's not just a matter of belief - it is a matter of living by common sense and care for others.

So if Satan wishes to bring a War about, that will enable him to "harvest" as many non-richeous souls as possible - from mankind, he will. It will, they WILL. They ARE. It is happening.

Also; human kind is prized above all else as God's number one creation. Exhalted above all else, so if you are the enemy of God, regardless of planet - It is the human species Satan is after. Satan desires to corrupt God's most holy creation - the one that caused the fall in the first place - the creation that changed the universe.

I hope you can graple with this concept as it is most definitely prudent to your overal understanding of how the machine that is Spirituality, operates.

Im not overly religious, but even i know about this and can easily connect the dots. It's a fascinating idea of what is to come.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
GBP/JPY;

There is no doubt that UFO's have a part to play in the future events. AS far as the rapture goes, there is no reason to believe that the believers are caught up by UFO's because Jesus rose on a cloud in the physical and will return in the same manner. For those who cannot conceive a spirit realm existing along side the natural realm the only concept their natural mind can believe is UFO abduction.

I am not saying the LORD might not use what we refer to as UFO's but it is not necessary if the kingdom of God is at hand and God is omni-present and invisible angels camp about the righteous etc. etc. This remains to be seen.

However, there is no doubt for the student of the bible and truth, that UFO exist and aliens as well. Just look at Genesis 5,6 and Jude. Jude , in reference to those who left their former habitation, points to the book of Enoch, 4 man from Adam. In that book, though i have not read it yet but will, apparently these aliens are spoken of with some detail. The fact that Jude points toward it and God saw it fit that Jude was included in our bible tells me that if you want to understand more about this topic you can read it. It is available online.

What I am sure of is that when the rapture does occur, UFO's or no, the government will cry UFO's because they will never believe it to be the rapture. The One World Religion will cry that the Aliens took the haters so the rest can join together and make the earth a better place for mankind.

Either way we shall know sometime this summer if all I see is true.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You know what the problem is with these biblical prophecies? They can be interpreted a million different ways, and people can usually back up why they believe it means certain things. It's all too vague. It probably wasn't even meant for our times, but for the times in which it was written. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yes regionalism is the way of the future

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You are not reading and trying to see. You are reading for entertainment. There is no way that all of these things could be happening at this time and not indicate the truth of scripture.

THE TRUTH IS NOT AN INTERPRETATION.

When you buy model airplane and don't read the directions you will have a hard time putting it together. If you skim over them you might get started but find out you were supposed to glue another part before you put the wing on and therefore have to start over. Some people start and have such a problem the quit and the plane never gets put together right.

Bible prophecy is like that. Many begin and get a little truth and run with it thinking they know what is going on. Theirs becomes an interpretation. It is up to each individual to cast down the imaginations and bring into captivity every though in obedience with Christ. We are to study prophecy as light that shines in a dark place until the day dawns and the morning star arises in our heart. however , most run with what they learn before the morning star arises in their heats. AK before they have a full and clear
understanding they believe they do but their doctrine is confusing. If you watch the discussion on any prophecy forum you see evidence of this.

For those who refuse to join the race it looks like a lot of stupidity, but for those who are seeking it slowly comes into view if they remain humble and continue to search until all of the questions are answered. Then the morning star has risen in their hearts.

I hope that this explanation helps to bring the discussion of prophecy into a better light.

It is for our time. We have the covenant that all Christians have been waiting for in the European Neighborhood Partnership Instrument. It is now just a matter of waiting till the rest of the story unfolds.

Watch, and again I say watch.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The book of revelations seems to me more of a gameplan then an actual revelation. Its like they thought they were so smart they could tell us what they were going to do (the romans) and then do it, 2000 years later after they made everyone believe it was going to happen and be some sort of prophecy fullfillment(ack). Its really scary once you really start to figure out what the hell is going on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join