It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy combatants denied legal standing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Like i have said so many times. Your country usa has no standing anymore.

You love your country torturing anyone, and usa has always tr#ortured people, and has always been the most evil country in the world. Amazing how you usa folk, love americans taking away others freedoms but when your government takes away yours, you start moaning.

This is the only thing i agree with the illuminati is that why do america deserve to have freedoms while taking away everyone elses. When america is like everywhere else in this world, it will be a better place to live in this world.

America must be torturing so many innocent people now. To get on there enemy combatant list, you just need to not want to have sex with females, thats how stup1d your lists of people to watch are.

America has 2 versions. One version is projected out with hollywood, and the other is people just wanting to destroy and torture other peoples of the world. Plus they want the freedoms they are taking away from others.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Obama said what he needed to say to get elected. The mainstream media spent 6 years slandering Bush. If you throw enough sh*t at a wall sooner or later some of it will stick. Bush had his faults, I will not deny that. Obama has the attitude that since he got elected, he can do what he wants, to hell with the promises he made during the election. Looks like the kool-aid is starting to wear off in some places.

<< 1   >>

join