It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arecibo Crop Circle Revisited

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Because it was a reply to the message we sent. In the original message we said, "we are from Earth". The reply said,"us too."
As far as the symmetry of the mountains? Can't tell for sure. Maybe they preferred to take the map like approach. On maps, mountains are drawn to be exact, its usually done like "this image represents mountain". One thing is certain though...that's a 3d image of something with peaks in varying sizes.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
These two crop circles bother me on a composition point of view.

The Alien Face w/ binary code discovered on 15 Aug. 2002 in Hampshire, UK:

1. When have aliens shown themselves to have an artistic creativity? This crop circle alien face is akin to Vincent Van Gogh painting a self-portraiture in oils.
2. When have aliens displayed their appearance in such a blatant fashion? This is akin to us putting our image on a billboard advertisement.
3. When have the aliens ever been described as having such vivid irises?
4. Is this binary code a warning from the depicted alien or is this warning against the depicted alien?

The Arecibo Message w/ binary code discovered on 21 Aug. 2001:

1. If the aliens did create this crop circle then they surely must have a sense of humour: the alien figure shows a cartoon-like depiction with a head that is extra-big.
2. The Arecibo Message published in books was mistakenly published mirror-image to what it should be. Whoever created this crop circle obviously took the message from the books instead of the actual message that was sent into space (or else the aliens actually read from right to left, and the Alien Face binary code does spiral counterclockwise instead of clockwise.)

And in both the Alien Face and Arecibo Message crop circles the rectangles do not have completely square corners. They have sides and corners that are foreshortened. I am not talking about the angle the photographs were taken from the helicopter or airplane that over-flew the crop circles. This is something that you would see with an observer’s point-of-view perspective, such as placing a paper on a desk and taking a picture of it at a slight angle instead of from directly above. (Remember in Art class when you drew a cube with a ‘vanishing point’? Same principle.)

Tom Bearden is a former Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics. He has worked with electromagnetic warfare electronic countermeasures in the US military. He posits that the crop circles could have been made by electromagnetic plasma balls of light.

5. Are the Russians making ‘UFOs’?:

In fact there are a great many anomalous events of the past few decades which might very well be explained by the Russian testing of their longitudinal electromagnetic weapons. It would seem that the mysterious appearance of crop circles around the world could be accomplished by feeding a precise mathematical graphic pattern into the computerized aiming software and change the very molecular structure of the crops themselves along the lines of that pattern. The stalks fall over from the localized effect of the longitudinal waves. A plasma ball tracing patterns? Are they slyly sending a message to see if we are ‘getting it’ yet?

www.prahlad.org...

Crop Circles, Glowing Orbs, and Scalar Interferometers:

Scalar interferometry may explain many unusual phenomena that are being sighted. Two immediately come to mind, the glowing orbs that are being seen in the skies around the world, and the crop circles. Both phenomena could be easily accomplished with the new scalar superweapons. Balls of plasma flying through the sky at phenomenal speeds may well be the ‘marker beacons’ of the scalar weapons. Marker beacons are created for fine tuning the aiming of the devices. Air Force jets were recently sent aloft from Edwards AFB to chase two just [such] glowing orbs. After chasing them for a while, the orbs simply vanished. That is to say, the scalar beams creating the orb were turned off.

By feeding a graphic pattern into the aiming software such a plasma ball could be made to trace out that pattern, at the distant interference zone (target zone), making the standing crops fall over, creating a crop circle. Remember there are many modes and effects of these weapons. They are really the engineering of reality itself.

www.prahlad.org...

Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re thinking. But at least the electro-magnetic super-weapons are man-made, and not alien-made.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by leowh

Ummm, ok, I'm wondering how scalar tech could be used to do such things, thousands of miles away, with such precision. What are the physics here?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leowh

Thanks for that. I will have to look at your sources a little later. In the meantime I am wondering if these Sox called weapons are known to exist or if this is all just conjecture.

Thanks for the thorough reply.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I searched the four pages of this thread for the word "node" and came up dry. Without knowing the condition of the nodes, you don't know if a particular agroglyph was made with stomping boards (by human hoaxers) or with a powerful yet compact microwave device carried by a sophisticated probe under computer control (alien, although quadracopters might suffice if humans had a sufficiently powerful microwave device and power supply compact enough for the contraption to carry, which is beyond known human technology).

I remember seeing this particular agroglyph pronounced a hoax. So where is the confirmation of bent nodes that is a prerequisite to any discussion of some message it might contain?

Analysis of the content of a particular agroglyph is only interesting if confirmation that it is a real one rather than the work of pranksters is given at the outset, showing the report of those who carefully examined the stalks and their evidence that it is a genuine agroglyph.

To start discussing content and its possible meaning without fulfilling that prerequisite only plays into the hands of scoffers.

edit on 26-5-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

The discussion of altered nodes in plant stalks is routinely ignored by crop circle skeptics. So, I took a different approach at provenance, as clearly indicated in my OP.

I appreciate your reply though.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Off the top of my head, the Ogbourne St.George, Wiltshire crop circle discovered June 15, 2003, comes to mind. I don't have the documentation handy, but I seem to recall it passed examination, was very beautiful and mathematically interesting, was about 600 feet across, and was some two miles from the nearest building. It was also in young wheat, I think, and didn't last long.

The two men that live in that area and have examined hundreds of formations over the years seem to really know their stuff. At least they accumulated a lot of experience and have discussed the matter with quite a few scientists. I recall an interview with them in which one said he it had been years seen he had seen a formation that passed their test, even though they go out and check nearly every one in their area, which is a lot every year. Straight from the horse's mouth: Most are fake, but not all. As Stanton Friedman would say, "Most are fake, but I don't care about those."

If you want to gather up information on that one and start a thread, please do, if you can find the documentation that it is indeed genuine, which should be the very foundation of such a thread. There are others, but this is the only one I remembered without having to search. And I could be wrong about it's being genuine. That has to be carefully checked and rechecked.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Ok. Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Just go ahead and refute this one first.

Hell, just show me video of the folks who take responsibility for the ones I have shown in my OP and I will move on to the next. With special emphasis and the folks you mention.

Thanks in advance. And I appreciate you showing me at least some level of respect by addressing my thread IN my thread, but I would like to ask what your thoughts are on the premise of THIS THREAD.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well I was trying to make a new thread in regards to this, it seems ever so thrown under the bus, it gets so little attention in comparison to other known hoaxes.

People that have posted in this thread and others of similar nature have been making some rather illogical comments.

"Why would they respond in wheat?"
"Cartoony big head blah blah"
"Chemically impossible"
"FTL travel is impossible"

As we grow as a nation we must accept that we know very little. New discoveries are made everyday. As people that are interested in Ufology you have to have an open mind and one that digs to see deeper than just the average what's shown to you.

Why would they respond in wheat? - Well straight out, they have to first protect their people. No life is worth telling you yes we exist, people have a tendency to defend themselves from the unknown regardless how peaceful it may seem. Once it's a threat you get rid of it and as someone had said "You haven't met other intelligent life, they probably have". But we have and what have we done? On many occasions kill them, I speak of our animals here on earth.

As for the other 3 statements, our knowledge just hasn't reached there to completely make claims such as those. It's funny we haven't even achieved 10% the speed of light yet we jump to conclusions. Many times the impractical becomes practical and the theory remains on paper.

Furthermore, there are thousands of people who believe that the governments are in constant communication with extraterrestrial intelligence yet, they say "Why don't they come to us in person?" well there you go, they probably did this, and then were communicated to once again but not on the scale you'd expect. They aren't going to come here and gather the masses and then make some first time appearance as the Christians would say Jesus would, no. They come here they deal with the leaders of our civilizations and we are to be communicated to by them, "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises" that's purely political.

Now on a topic that has been heavily sheltered. Crop circles back to our stone age days before we could even get some decent cellular phones muchless highspeed internet, we have this marvelous creation, if this was on paper in those time then I'm pretty sure it would fetch a hefty price. This would not have been something easy to do in 2001 due to the complexity, timespans and nature of it. Then you later see it becoming a thing and hear of so many people creating crop circles now that it becomes just a hoax and a laughable matter. What better way to conceal truth than to create many similar fakes then laugh in the face at someone and call them mad?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JayinAR
reply to post by Ahmose

. As well as on Mars and Jupiter... probably not Jupiter itself, but one of its moons?

Or maybe they actually mean Jupiter?
I don't know.

Glad you enjoyed the thread.

Pretty sure it means they live on four of Jupiter's moons...Space Odyssey style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join