It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arecibo Crop Circle Revisited

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe aliens in disguise are running seti, or at least involved with it. That is where they broadcast from, so that's what they showed. Makes sense, kinda.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would love for this being true! However, I'm not convinced. I have great respect for Haramein, and I have watched his videos. I know that he's alot more intelligent than I, but I think he is going too far sometimes.

What I can't get a grasp of with this CC is how can you have TRIPLE-HELIX DNA?! How would it look when such a cell is dividing? Or should I say tri-viding? DNA consists of base-pairs. That's how a cell can duplicate and divide. It's split down the middle. Then rebuild in two copies. Where does the extra strand fit in? I sure would like an answer, if anyone would be so kind.

No, it looks like someone having fun IMO. "Let's make a reply to the Arecibo message! Yes, but we must make it a bit exotic and alien. How about a triple-helix DNA? That would be sufficiently cool, considering the limited space we have to convey some alien answer with."

That sums it up for me. (Until I have something more to work with...)

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Koyaanisqatsi]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I dont think the reply has OUR system... I think its their system.

1. Their "sun" is smaller
2. Their 2 planets next to the ones they inhabit are smaller than our "saturn and jupiter" equivalents

Thats how I see it anyway... it makes no sense having a reply, interpreting their molecular structure, their dna, their height, their "form", their count of population, and then ... our system? lol... and our radio?... no its their system and their equivalent to our radio... makes much more sense if everything there is "theirs" as everything included in our message is ours.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

The message appeared next to a radio telescope here in the UK not at Aricebo.
and i agree with JayAR that resemblance to the dish is..quite striking to say the least..

i might be nuts but if they say the population is 23 billion...doesnt that mean that a large chunk of that is on Earth? as in.. Us? or hybrids hidden underground or in the open where we see them daily? this is why i think it shows a different star system and their 5th planet is highlighted greatly with extra pixels which means it's their homeworld and the others are colonies... i was looking at star systems the other day and there was one that caught my eye that was 13.5 light years away on the way to M13..argh i can't remember it

JayAR what is your theory on the implications of this?

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Well, I don't really have a theory as of yet.
But as I have said before, this one glyph is THE MOST IMPORTANT circle out there.

It is really the ONLY reason I still argue for CCs in general. If it weren't for this circle, I would have joined the debunker camp already.

I have no doubts!
That is an aerial representation of Arecibo itself.

So, if this was hoaxed, it was done with intimate knowledge of the Arecibo Message itself AND the satellite photo images of the Arecibo Telescope it was broadcast from...at a time when we didn't have access to "google earth".

Of course that only hits the tip of this circle's iceberg. There is still the decryption expertise and binary expertise of the supposed hoaxers. Everything about the message was sent with mathematics in mind. 23x73 pixels, both prime numbers... and that was it. The message was to be decoded through this factor alone... and then rearranged and made sense of.
In order for a few hoaxers to digest the info, rearrange it and gain access to the satellite images and lay it down right next to SETI?!!

You've also got genetic sequencing to look at. Silicon as an atomic element added (believed to be a possible alternative to carbon based lifeforms and one that would probably be pretty suitable for advanced space-flight)... picture of the guys! Etc, etc.

No doubts at all in my mind.

What does it mean?
Aliens are talking to us, by my estimation.

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

PS to last post...

Also, I guess that if we wanted to find out the actual signifigance of the circle itself, we could probably look at the alien face formation found a year later...

Afterall, it has a direct message in it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

I remember the message it always stuck with me..

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and promises.
Much pain but still time
there is good out there
We oppose Deception
Conduit closing"

and as another member said in all likelihood E.T's have infiltrated SETI and organisations of the sort.. when you sit in a room of people giving lectures on UFO's and Aliens, keep your eyes open i can guarantee at least one actual ET will be there, hell keep your eyes open wherever you go. they are everywhere, isn't a bad thing they work hard just like us, they keep to themselves like a "sleeper" cell just hope it's the good kind...

seriously we could of had a relationship or married an ET and most likely would never know

EDIT: woops the reply was meant for Jay

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

www.biomedcentral.com...

Above is a link to information on Triple-Helix DNA.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This topic has been done to death. Here's a link to one that's quite exhaustive. As for me, I think it's nothing but good sci-fi at best!

Dumb aliens sending and hiding messages in crop circles?? Oh yeah! Now why didn't I think of that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Please, read the first post by JayinAR:

And yes, this thread is a repeat thread of a subject that has been covered numerous times here on ATS. The reason I decided to bring this one back to life will become apparent as we go forward.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

So this binary rectangle and human face were placed in a field right next to an all night dish facility, and nobody saw anything?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Holy 6 year old thread resurrection Batman

Yes as is the way with just about every crop circle ever made.Only one famous one has ever been witnessed and in broad daylight as it formed,the Julia Set crop circles in the field on the other side of the road from Stone Henge.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If the middle figure represents what the physical body looks like, the message was sent back by a Kachina doll.

Which of course is one of those ancient aliens.

southwestaffinity.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by spiritualarchitect because: added link

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I disagree.

We depicted it upside-down.

Also, their depiction is symmetrical...the surrounding landscape definitely is not.

I won't rule it out of course, but if they can see it why depict it incorrectly when they could have depicted it otherwise.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is honestly some of the best evidence for crop circles being a communication tool, its to elaborate to be a hoax and would be almost impossible for a person to create. so that now its important to find who sent the message to us

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

I wouldn't say it's impossible but why bother taking the time and going to the effort if you don't then want to claim it's your work.

Hell, of all the Crop Circles worldwide how many get admitted to being done by hoaxers, by the hoaxers? Very few indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

what I more ment to say was that only a small group of people both know about this signal and know how to design something that can be interpretted as a reply, plus the amount of effort you would need to put in and at a time when you wouldnt get caught would make it difficult to hoax

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

In the reply glyph, the 3d looking splash effects on the side ARE indeed symmetrical, but they look like a reasonable depiction of mountains viewed from above. Also note how they overlap the dish. If you go back to the arecibo dish image, you will see exactly that, albeit on only one side. The dish itself is pretty much exact.

The fact that the reply glyph shows Earth as one of the places that the message senders are from makes arecibo as strong a candidate as there is for the identity of the communication device. So, if this is a hoax it is incredibly complex. Before Google Earth, satellite images weren't just readily available all over the planet. Not saying it couldn't be done, just that it is another layer of complexity to an already very complex subject.

PS: Very cool to see this thread running again.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

You may be interested in some of the older glyph cases. I have found a few cases in which people describe watching them form back in the 40s. I am currently working on another thread about these cases. The witnesses describe the circles being created by whirlwinds in very quick order. One man said he saw three form in approx. 3 seconds.

oldcropcircles.weebly.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don't disagree but if they could see it, surely they could replicate it precisely, given the amount of detail they can produce in a crop circle. Everything else in that depiction is precise....why would the depiction of the mountainous area not also be precise rather than symmetrical, which it clearly is.

Also, why could they not be showing us which planets (or planets moons) are inhabited rather than just where they're from? Anything is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join