It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arecibo Crop Circle Revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

it could very well be saying from 3 planets in this system.

In the reply the stars is significantly larger, planets 6 and 8 both smaller, and planet 5 is depicted using a different convention.

Why do you think they're the same systems?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Their representation is a 3d image from a bird's eye view.
With contours.

...except that two thirds of the entire image doesn't match anything in your bird's eye view picture.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I think they are depicted differently to show the fact that certain ones are being elevated "above" the others.

In other words, the entire diagram wouldn't work if 6 and 8 weren't elevated by an additional pixel. The entire thing would look out of place.

As it is, once Jupiter is elevated with its moons (?) highlighted, they need to distinguish the others behind it our it would appear completely different all together.

If that makes sense. Which it probably doesn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Sure it does. Depends on your perspective.
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Hey, I like those photos!

I can see you've done your homework!

Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
thanks man,

well, i try. lol

@lordbucket...

sorry man,
I really dont have an intelligible answer for you at the moment.
as i cannot be ( or simply am not) sure what each block actually represents,
Ill wait for a later time to share my "full" thoughts on all of that. lol

I am fairly confident Jay is onto something here though.

But Im a raging lunatic, pay me no mind friend.

thanks.

ohh edit,

Couldnt the "fractals" be the signals that would be coming from the dish? or to it?

also.. mountains arefractals! lol
I think frequencies/signals etc radiate in fractals as well.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Ahmose]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I guess I gotta' hand it to ATSers...
It appears that some folks know which topics to stay away from when they try to counter a topic!

Gnight everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

[edit on 12/21/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
nice one . )

if anyone hasnt seen that entire 5-6? hour 'lecture' yet, you should probably do so! lol
( mainly just for the other things you might learn, not particularly the brief c.c talk)

Crossing the Event Horizon, Rise to the Equation: A Symposium with Nassim Haramein.

the CC talk is only a small fraction of topics covered.
and it is focused on the ones this thread is about.

also, I found this...

it appears others, (at least one!) lol,
also feels that it might be representing same sol.system.

still cant figure this out no matter what i do,
looks like the same system...., but not.. but yea... but gahh. lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf02f3c03225.jpg[/atsimg]

ohhh, maybe their representation of the solar system is just more accurate,
maybe they know something we dont? (ya think?) lol damn..
sighh

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I went though the entire thing, it was a brain rattling experience.

for the code in the CC, i wouldn't know where to start. but with what nassim was saying, its something to deal with the fractal structure of nature.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Flux8

Eh! No comments on the idea that the transmitter was the Arecibo Telescope itself?!!!

Dang, I thought the comparison was uncanny!...

Well I wouldn't rule anything out! It certainly could be, from a bird's eye view. Let me say upfront I think Lordbucket is right, the pattern is a 3d fractal coming off a base image. Is this what the propogating signal looks like in the EM spectrum from above?!

Consider this though:

1). Our representation is upside down and viewed from the side. IF they were to respond in like fashion their's would be upside down and viewed from the side as well, for a more proper response.

2). The 3 pylons extending from the center outwards in the Arecibo dish would be a very important element to include in the representation/glyph and we have included it in our image. They didn't in their's. If anything, the Tetrahedron CC (barbury castle I believe?) represents a better image of the Arecibo dish viewed from above. I'm not saying that's what it is, just more probable, a better fit.

I don't have the time right now to look it up, but I forget... The bottom of our message says how big our dish is, and they responded using the same scaling method in the their repsonse. What was the size of their transmitter again??

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

size is at the bottom, flux.

2789.52 ft.? lol

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
All it is is a series of big and small circles overlapped in a geometric formation you don't need aliens to make one.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

S&F.
In my opinion this means where LIFE Is in our solar system:

First green dot: Earth

Second green dot: Mars

Four green dots: Jupiter's Moons

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I have only heard about this reply message since yesterday after seeing something about it on a video which then sparked my interest. Perfect timing on this thread. I agree, I think you may be on to something. Very informative, even think I learned a bit on how to read binary.

This may come off as dumb but I always thought, wouldn't ET's have a problem having such large eyes? I would guess they have a very high population of blind beings. Large eyes, I would think would be highly prone to accident.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Funny, they say they inhabit our planet, mars and jupiter. I wonder if they could mean one of jupiter's moons?!

JayinAR,

The way I understand the 'reply' crop circle is......they inhabit earth, mars and 4 moons of jupiter.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The local planets under the entity that are at an elevated line are 'populated' with the primary planet directly below is the 'home' planet. The quadature group to the left shows an artificial or structured base.

The antenna shown is similar to the recent advanced 'fractal' digital phased gain array antennas that can be cascaded and that also have unique directional control.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by jeffsmathers]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Funny, they say they inhabit our planet, mars and jupiter. I wonder if they could mean one of jupiter's moons?!

JayinAR,

The way I understand the 'reply' crop circle is......they inhabit earth, mars and 4 moons of jupiter.

I really think it's THEIR solar system and their "recipe for life" chemical map.
Also, we sent our message from our planet depicting our situation, so I'm really thinking that this is all coming from their side.

Just what I think...

But yeah, since the first time I heard about the reply, I was stoked and still kinda am. I mean, yeah, I guess anyone can make a crop circle, but in order to do this one you would need someone who knows their science.

I just think this one is the real deal. I always did.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Heres a idea, what if some advanced race used there technology and there own planet as a focusing lens to beam the reply message to us in the form of crop circles. Now most would say it would take thosands of years for the message to get here. Even at the speed of light it would take along time. But if its an advanced civilization then it would be a simple feat. To simple fold space from there world to our world, then send the reply. In effect there would be no time difference from one point to the other since the folded space would be holding both worlds ours and theres.

Also you ever look at the nazca lines in peru? You can only see them from the air, not on the ground. Could there be a correlation between the nazca lines of the past and crop circles of the present? I don't think some ancient people with boards and rope made the nazca lines, since there cut into a high plautue , and on the sides of mountains. With no habitation around. Curious the parallels...

Fold space...hmmmm..

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Old good threads get forgotten..

I think there was more than the reply message, the face:

What happened to the alien face crop circle? Was it CGI, debunked or something?

For those that doesn't know what I am talking about:

Originally posted by king9072
Apologies if my memory has failed me on this one, but I think the story goes:

The circle to the right, is said to contain binary, when unencrypted, it is an answer to a message that was sent to space. It has alterations to the shape and size of the solar system, as well as the shape of their DNA.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Spinotoror]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join