posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
truthoflies...not really sure what you are getting at but...we are on the same side.
I would like to put this out there for all of the good folks here at ATS and see what comes of it. I get a kick out of seeing how people will just
come on here to bash a person before they even understand the underlying situation.
Dr. Wayne Dyer said that the definition of absolute ignorance was making a decision and taking a stance on a subject one has not researched.
I really think that holds true in this case so let me expand.
There are people here that are fairly young, never been in the military, have only read about history and never lived it (yet) and they come on here
and feel as if they are experts because they are able to type characters on a keyboard. What is amazing is how derelict our society has become and you
can see that just on these boards. Look at the number of posts in this forum that bash the person posting, barely refer to the subject the OP made and
on top of that, can't even spell very well while they are trying to make an intelligent point on the post.
This is the very thing wrong with our society at the moment. We have a person, serving as a so called "president," that talks about "transparency"
yet withholds all information about his background, his past and his latest decisions in regard to the agenda for this country.
Some of us older folks have a word for that...it's called "BALD FACED LIAR". The man is a 3 card monty dealer and we are all gonna get screwed in
the end, as well as right now.
Let's look at the facts and see what we can derive from them. Let's start by giving a definition to words. Some are below.........
Audacity, a-das'i-ti, n. Daring; reprehensible boldness; impudence.
1. That would be driving to a Green Peace demonstration, in your fuel burning automobile, with paper bumper stickers on the back, while holding a
paper sign that you filled out with indelible ink.
2. That would be celebrating xmas while driving around with your "support the troops" sticker on your auto that uses the very oil that the troops
are there for...... Or thinking the Taliban is in whatever country they name.
3. That would be displaying bumper stickers (paper) that talk about saving the Amazon ...and...wrapping cheap chinese made plastic xmas presents with
paper and putting them in cardboard boxes. Then you use a petroleum based tape to seal it shut.
4. Doing the exact same things as another country did 60 years ago and thinking the results will be different.. (Germany..Hitler) Do not even comment
unless you know your history with a fine tooth comb.
5. Standing behind a government because it is the "IN" thing to do, never even understanding what the administrations policies are before voting or
supporting a war.
6. Acting as if you know what is best for an entire country by declaring war against a country that has done nothing to our shores. On top of that,
you declare war and spend millions and you have never even been in the service or held a weapon.
7. Fly to Hawaii for xmas vacation on the taxpayers dollar, all the while waiting for the senate to pass a bill that may be illegal, for MY
8. Actually "justifying" any war in history or now because of your "god".
Stupid, stu'pid, a. Struck senseless; foolish; dull in intellect; nonsensical.
1. Listening to anything that this president is telling you and convincing yourself it is truth.
The revolution begins with or without you. You can sit by and be complacent or you can do something other that bitch about it. You have a choice. You
are either with us or you are for them. Take your pick..Either way, there will be "change" coming to your doorstep very soon.
I served in the usmc 78-82 as a machinegunner. I would refuse to fire if I was put in the situation we have now with a Commander in Chief that refuses
to even give adequate info as to his background.
The man is a pigeon , stool, puppet, imbecile and a liar.......These same words have been said about many leaders and yet we only read them now in
what we call "HISTORY".
Wake up folks. The ONLY war you should be even remotely concerned with is the one about to happen in YOUR country, state, city,
neighborhood.....funded and payed for by.........YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!