It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

The same thing that happens when you deny the police...
They try to arrest you... if that doesn't work?
They yell "Stop resisting"
Then they shoot you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by WWJFKD
INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on US citizens.

Where does it say this exactly? (just curious)

I think it is a moot point really, if these entities want to do such they will.
In the olden days you would need legs to do the lifting, track the paper, read the paper.
Point is we should ASSUME that we are all free of true privacy and anonymity, been done
old news.

Therefore the official context should be the focus of attention. Likely cover story is -
"bridging the intel divide so that we can combat terrorism with a multilateral, transferred, intelligence platform"

Is it a insidious stage in a global plot? Could be... Could be a move to consolidate or a move to reaffirm international co operation?

Or it could be a GIVE and TAKE?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by patriotjb42

Yes I am aware of Mein Kampf. I was referring to he didn't write legislation or seek any approval - he just ordered it done. Sorry and Thank you.

You guys will blow me away with some of your intelligence. I'm just a concerned citizen and I'm sounding the alarm. Please dont test my intelligence because i will probably disappoint you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The way things are going, I don't think we have to worry about the outcome of the 2010 elections. Beginning to look like there won't be any. Zero is working on that too.

I never thought I would see America come to this but it is really looking like we are headed for a dictatorship. All three branches of government are ignoring the constitution. The news media who should be screaming about the loss of our liberties is in the pocket of the left. They pretty much got it all tied up nice and neat. Welcome to the USSA

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Does anyone have anything concrete on this? How far do these "privileges" go? Does the government know whats coming and is getting backup? Anywho, this might be of interest.

www.interpol.int...

This is Interpol's constitution. Im sure subject matter experts will be able to give a far more superior analysis so im not even gonna try

[edit on 21-12-2009 by RetroFire7]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We had people warning us of Obama's agenda, but the majority of people were mesmerized with his enigmatic ideals without "Truthful" translation.
Thought I would share this with you all, "Webster G. Tarpley" quite an insightful and honest historical researcher as one of the naysayers of the Obama admin. taking grip.

Part1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by WWJFKD

so, what if we the people don't recognize this INTERPOL? what would happen if we denied them entrance to our home? deny them personal information? what if we defend ourselves against them? are they even in the united states?

sadly, i voted for obama. i wanted change. i wanted hope.

-subfab

The same thing that happens when you deny the police... They try to arrest you... if that doesn't work? They yell "Stop resisting" Then they shoot you.

What he said.

Your choice at this point is to align yourself with your country men and with the articles of freedom as written by the continental congress of 09 or align yourself with the enemy.

(Wow! I may of been wrong about my thoughts on civil war!)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I second that Flakey.

www.cc2009.us...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whatever. Don't give up your guns. That's all I can say. I can never make heads or tails of the world. It's a great absurdity of fears and such. Propaganda, hate, disinformation. Division runs rampant. It's quite evident here on ATS, as usual. ATS is just an example of what is going on in the entire world. No cohesiveness with any idea or opinion or solution. That is the human condition, sadly. Join with like-minded people, for sure.

Interpol. LOL. Bring it on. I have sharp things, I have blunt, heavy things.
If you send 007, oh, I mght lose. If 007 is Sean Connery. Then the female members of my tribe might swoon.
If it ain't Sean, then God help you. lol.

Yeah, yeah. The females in my tribe are well aware of Sean's attitudes about woman. lol. They just like his accent. Other than that, ut, oh. They will play with you, and then do away with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

MSM doesn't pick it up, or rather speak out loud about it because they are corporate owned. Corporate is the continuing movement against the small businesses, driving them under and so on. (The less we have, the more they control) Like anything else; follow the money, connect the dots. We are gnats that they keep track of, but don't do much until the whole swarm is there to eradicate, "if necessary", accept when push comes to shove most turn and walk away and go along with the program. Very few actually make a stand, and when they do, Then msm will put your face on tv along with sarcasm and speak plenty about "nuts" who are out of touch.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ive forwarded all the information and my comments to FOX news AND Glenn Beck, Glenn first.

Say what you want about Glenn, but he will always come out with the crap no one wants to hear. And atleast hes honest, whether you agree with him or not.

I hope my email goes through and he picks up on this. If he does you know it will get out there........just like that commie Czar SOB that he finally got fired, and ACORN.

This is pushing things way too close to the brink

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Ive forwarded all the information and my comments to FOX news AND Glenn Beck, Glenn first.

Say what you want about Glenn, but he will always come out with the crap no one wants to hear. And atleast hes honest, whether you agree with him or not.

No, he's far from honest actually. He's the definition of scum.

By the next election, Obama will be voted out and if a Republican comes into power, Fox News will praise him or her. If a Democrat comes into office, Fox will destroy him or her.

It's a never ending game played by a bunch of douchebags.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So basically, this means we will have an inernational thug group of european police patroling american streets??? SOunds like to me, form what ive read. god, sounds just like the GHESTTAPPO, only without swastika armbands*

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It sounds to me like the INTERnational POLice just got a break at catching international criminals.

So long as any of you red-blooded American's haven't committed any international criminal activity, I think you're ok.

Those rapists and murderers coming across the borders should be quaking in their boots if INTERPOL is after them.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
www.youtube.com...

There are things to do after logging off.
There is much that needs done.

Actually, it would be wise if some true patriots were to join Obama's Army.
Having 'our guys' working from the inside could easily be a decisive factor in favor of the resistance, especially as it pertained to localized battles and operations.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
So basically, this means we will have an inernational thug group of european police patroling american streets??? SOunds like to me, form what ive read. god, sounds just like the GHESTTAPPO, only without swastika armbands*

maybe just the black leather trench coats

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I love it when you guys have an irrational fear of someone like beck or Fox.....or maybe its not irrational, maybe its the fact that they are pointing out everything thats going on with this administration and getting things done about it.......ill derail this thread no longer.......

p.s. hows it feel to be on the other side of the fence...look what MSNBC and ABC and all the others did with BUsh........

only this man is much much worse

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
reply to post by WWJFKD

Wow
Talk about fresh doom... This is REAL DOOM! This is....oh chips!

We are now an interpool nation... The secret police... Very bad!

Nothing new we have been since 1938. In fact they have an office in washington dc been there just as long. The Only change was there mandate they have been authorized to track down terrorists.Before that mostly policed banking fraud.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I love it when you guys have an irrational fear of someone like beck or Fox.....or maybe its not irrational, maybe its the fact that they are pointing out everything thats going on with this administration and getting things done about it.......ill derail this thread no longer.......

p.s. hows it feel to be on the other side of the fence...look what MSNBC and ABC and all the others did with BUsh........

only this man is much much worse

Funny, I supported Bush until his 2nd election, then I realized what was really going on. I can't believe my eyes didn't open sooner than that..

Beck is a loud mouthed, dishonest, rich, triple chin, crybaby who loves inflicting fear among his viewers. Fear does = ratings after all, does it not? You tune into Fox to hear what YOU want to hear. You tune into MSNBC to hear what YOU want to hear.

You should stop watching MSM and turn to a more independent unbiased media outlet....but that's quite difficult to come across these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zz0409
reply to post by WWJFKD

I don't understand the purpose of this? Why would they be granted such immunity when plain ol citizens have ZERO privacy rights anymore.

It is puzzling to me... What does it benefit the US?

Well, for starters,

Smuggling a Nuke in my country.
Bringing in mercs with a badge.
Hiding his damn birth certificate.
Hiding all of the bribe money he is getting for selling bills.

Today was the first day of it my fellow Patriots. It is truley amazing how stupid our fraudulent president really is. I can not believe he is actually doing the things TPTB are telling him to do. I just didn't think they let people that damn stupid graduate from Harvard. I don't think he even went there. Maybe he is using his dad's Harvard credentials and lying his way to the Oval Office.

A storm is brewing now. The time for talking is past. The Patriots will start to gather. The people will protect their families and property.

" THERE ARE MEN IN THE SHADOWS OF THE MEN IN THE SHADOWS AND WE ARE WATCHING THEM. "

VETERANS AND PATRIOTS WHEN IT IS TIME YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO.

ALL OTHERS WHO WILL READ THIS POST, RAISING ARMS AGAINST YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS FIGHTING FOR THERE FREEDOM AND RIGHTS ACCORDING TO THE U.S CONSTITUTION WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ACT OF WAR AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER OR GOVERNMENT AGENT IF IS YOUR DUTY AND YOU ARE BOUND BY YOUR OATH TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. ( NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!)

Semper Fi,

EYE OF EAGLE

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join